107' YACHT SILVER SEAS FOR SALE
Originally built as Lady Grace Marie for a repeat Burger client, Silver Seas has had three owners. Her build concept followed typical Burger quality for the U.S. inland and coastal waters yet equipped the vessel for extended island cruising with the potential to do ocean crossings. The result has served its owners extremely well as her timeless design, open and bright interior and superior systems are very desirable in today’s marketplace.
Raised pilothouse configuration with walkaround side decks, open aft deck and Euro transom. Four owner and guests staterooms with ensuite heads. Three crew cabins forward. Country styled galley with informal dining. Main salon formal dining and casual areas with sofa and chair seating. Flybridge with control station, bench seating, hardtop and boat deck with tender.
Main Salon: The starboard side midships entrance features a full height glass entryway door, and marble tiled floor. A spindled banister highlights the stairwell for the accommodations below. Moving aft and centered is the dining table for six. Under the portside forward salon window is a teak wood table and table lamps. The forward bulkhead has upholstered wall panels that open to reveal a custom buffet center housing a full granite topped wet bar with sink, icemaker, refrigerator, and lighted glass cabinets for crystal. Storage drawers for silverware and linens. To port is the midship entranceway with same full height glass entryway door. In this corridor is access to the “doghouse” storage and equipment area. The large Day Head is in this area and runs athwartship behind the buffet cabinet. The wall covering is a nautical world map theme.
The salon interior woodworking is satin finished Cherry Wood. Each salon window has electric Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds separated by cherry mullions encasing each. The trayed perimeter overhead ceiling allows for even air flow of the air conditioning. Accent lighting, emergency light, smoke detectors and audio speakers are flush mounted as well. The floor is carpeted and has accent rugs.
The teak Aft Deck of Silver Seas is clean and simple a teak dining table with chairs and stern bench seating. This area is fully enclosed with zippered Eisenglass panels and forward port and starboard sidedeck doors enabling climate control with air conditioning through the overhead. If fresh air is desired the side decks and Eisenglass can be opened in minutes. Aft to starboard is the gateway for the passerelle. Aft to port is the curved teak stairway to the teak transom platform. Protected by stainless steel hoop rails aft, forward and centered is the watertight door to the lazerette and engine room. The aft deck has warping windlasses serving the stern cleats.
The Engine Room is accessed from the aft centerline lazzerette doorway with watertight Freeman door or from an emergency deck hatch on the aft deck. The machinery space is arranged in three separate sections. The aft compartment is divided by a watertight partition bulkhead separating the aft generator compartment from a workshop area. The generator compartment is accessed to starboard through a Freeman watertight bulkhead door which has a window for visual inspection. Inside the compartment is one of two 45Kw Northern Lights gen sets soft mounted, inside of a sound shield. There is also storage for the stainless swim ladder etc.
A toolbox is built into integral shelving just forward of the transom plating. Easy access to the starboard rudder post. The air compressor is on a shelf in this sound deadened room.
To port of the aft generator compartment is a workshop area complete with workbench fitted with an iron vise and a stainless steel sink. There is a second toolbox built-in underneath, and opposite is the bench grinder. The area houses main electrical distribution panel, the sewage treatment system and the aft shore power cord reel. The CO2 tanks are mounted in this compartment just forward of the port rudder post.
The main engine room is forward, through a watertight Freeman door set into an athwartship watertight bulkhead. On centerline is the Atlas Shore Power unit and the other 45Kw Northern Light generator set enclosed in a sound shield. The engines are mounted in a Vee drive configuration with the ZF 2.54:1 marine gear forward and engines facing aft. The engine room layout is well designed, with labeling on all valves and pumps and equipment.
The Accommodations are accessed from the starboard side stairwell. Upon landing in the marbled guest foyer there are doorways to each of the guest staterooms and a laundry center. Forward is the Master Stateroom through double doors. The king bed is center with a dramatic, custom, silver leaf wall painting above the padded headboard, flanked by personal lighting, nightstands and his and hers libraries. Abundant storage drawers and walk-in closet. Large portlights are shaded sliding Shoji screens. Opposite the bed is a generous walk-in cedar closet and the entertainment console with TV and eye-level entertainment electronics. Port and starboard, are built-in, full length, counter height bureaus in matched cherry, having plenty of large drawers under unobstructed clear counters.
The entrance to Her Bath is on the port side of the bed and His is on starboard. Cherry cabinetry, gold hardware, marble soles, beige marble counters. The port bath is roomy with sink and large, clear counter space over drawers and cabinets plus cabinets above with Shoji screened port light. Beige marble counters and floors, white toilet and bidet. Full length mirror and heated towel racks. Translucent glass doors lead in to the large marble shower from both baths. Adjustable shower head height, gold plated fixtures. The starboard bath is very similar to the other without a bidet.
The two aft Guest Staterooms are identical with larger twin berths with ample space between the berths. Headroom throughout is 6’ 8”. Storage lockers drawers and console cabinet with TV, CD/AM/FM stereo in each stateroom. Each guest bath is large, with marble counters and soles plus featuring marble showers with glass enclosures. The fourth stateroom has two berths over and under and is equipped and finished as the others are with closet, private shower bath, phone system, TV, CD/AM/FM stereo. Each stateroom has a portlight.
Crew Quarters are accessed from forward of the galley on main deck. There are three double staterooms finished with cherry wood trim as elsewhere aboard.
The captain’s cabin is forward with a private, raised, queen berth with storage beneath the berth, two closets, two bureaus, cabinets, bedside cabinets, TV, stereo and library shelves. Ample lighting, overhead translucent escape hatch and private head with sink and stall shower.
Two crew staterooms each have over and under berths, closet, drawers, TV, CD/AM/FM stereo and share a head with stall shower.
The crew area has laundry center with washer and dryer.
The Galley is full width featuring large windows port and starboard with electric blinds. Aft in the galley are the upright Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer four extra slide out refrigerator and freezer drawers underneath. Full height, slide out pantry storage is further inboard next to the glass top stove and vent hood. Microwave oven is eye level and an under counter convection oven is underneath the stovetop. Outboard to port is the stainless steel sinks, dishwasher and abundant counter space and storage lockers. The island feature enhances this space with easy access. Housed in the island is the icemaker, warming oven and trash compactor. Granite countertops throughout. Natural lighting is provided by two overhead deck hatches.
Forward is an upholstered eight person U-shaped bench seating surrounding a marble pedestal dinette. Behind the seating and forward is large pantry storage, wine cooler and beneath is huge dry storage, TV and entertainment.
The raised Pilothouseis located amidship and accessed from the starboard passageway and flybridge. Visibility through large windows front and on both sides; ideal extra lower window views, port and starboard for views to the side decks.
Full chart size navigation table; 3 chart drawers; communications desk; raised lounge for six with table, 8 drawers and storage beneath; lift-up storage stairs.
Full electronics console; controls for engines, generators, stabilizers, bow thruster, communications, etc. Stidd helm chair. Varnished teak and holly sole. Stairway to Flybridge and boat deck access hatch.
Flying Bridge and Boat Deck
Up five steps from the pilothouse via a sliding waterproof door, the Upper Deck area is generous and properly designed. Divided into flybridge, lounge and small boat areas. A single white Stidd helm chair center faces helm console and steering wheel. The instruments are protected by fold-up Lexan covers. Port and starboard wing stations each have controls for engines and bow thruster, etc, plus each one million candle power 12" Carlysle Finch searchlight.
Observation seats are port and starboard for four. Helm and much of the lounge area are sheltered by the special Burger hard top with its multiple built-in lights, speakers, and overhead mast with major antennas, hailer speakers, etc.
Centered under the top is the bar with wet sink, icemaker, refrigerator, and storage.
Surrounding the bar is cushioned seating for 16 persons with storage under steps up to a hatch in the hard top gives access to the equipment there.
Aft is the centerline chock-mounted Novurania 17' RIB with Yamaha outboard.
Along the sides of the boat deck are built-in storage boxes, a built-in JennAir barbeque, electric davit of 4000 lb. capacity, EPIRB, life ring and a hatch leading to a ladder down to the aft deck. Life raft canisters are mounted outboard on the cabin top.
Forward of the teak aft deck, the walk-around decks, bulwarks and exposed framing are painted white.
In the bow, a teak observation seat is complemented by two teak topped dunnage box seats. The two 4500 pound anchor windlasses serve port and starboard anchors in stainless steel pockets, foot switch operated. Chain washes are internal. A stainless steel cutwater in on the stem. Splash rails are stainless capped full length, above the waterline.
The high bulwarks provide a dry foredeck and the clean sweep of the sheer is topped by the massive varnished teak caprail, protected outboard by solid stainless steel half oval.
Foredeck storage is forward in the superstructure. Its' center door hinges up on air lifts to reveal the forward Lazarette space, approximately 10' wide x 5' deep x 5' high. One auto feed, electric, Gleason cable reel for 100 amp, three phase shore electric power serves the bow. (Another duplicate Gleason reel in the aft lazarette serves the stern.)
Integral steps lead from the forward deck up to the cabin top sundeck. Doors in the bulwarks, port and starboard, are amidship and at the aft deck. Tide Ride Boarding steps fit at any door.
Dockline handling on the stern is assisted by port and starboard warping windlasses on the corners of the aft deck.
- SubZero 700 TR and 700TF refrigeration and freezers
- SubZero icemaker
- Small SubZero refrigerator
- Gaggenau halogen 4-burner cook top
- Gaggenau convention oven
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- Kitchen aid microwave
- Stainless steel exhaust hood over range
- KitchenAid disposal
- Wine cooler
- Warming drawer - Viking
- Double stainless steel sinks
- LG LCD TV with SAT Link
- Miscellaneous countertop appliances
- 2x Furuno 72 mile radar
- 3x 17" Green Marine display monitors
- Nobeltec GPS software
- Furuno NavNet 3D GPS
- Anschutz autopilot
- Anschutz gyro compass
- Anschutz rudder tiller
- Furuno speed log meter
- Furuno digital depth meter
- Furuno wind speed & direction meter
- SEA 322 single side bank radio
- SEA 156 VHF radio
- Furuno FA 150 AIS
- Flir night vision
- SEAHAIL loud hailer/fog signal
- Panasonic phone set
- DDC digital engine monitors
- DDC single lever engine controls
- Engine room fan controls
- Emergency engine stops
- Emergency manual engine control (DDC bypass) panel
- Naiad stabilizer control - w/Multisea upgrade
- HPS hydraulic bow thruster control
- 5x Windshield washers/wipers
- Generator gauges
- Burger ship & equipment manuals
- Tank monitors
- Carlisle and Finch spotlight controls
- Panasonic Hybrid Integrated phone system - (2) land lines, cell line, sat phone line, intercom
- Nera Mini-M Sat-phone system
- 12 phone sets throughout
- 2 Panasonic cordless phone sets
- SeaTel #3294 gyro TV antenna system
- 6x Independent DSS receivers for TV
120/208 VAC, three phase, four wire system, 60 HZ. 208V for electric motors and pumps single phase, 120V for lighting and small appliances. Two 45 KW Northern Lights generators, at 1800 rpm with 900 and 1600 hours, 4 shore connections, 208V three phase, 100 amp with two Gleason cable reels, Smart-Y adapter and 50 KVA Atlas all power converter.
Two sets of two 12V DF8D gel cell batteries for 24V engine starting, two 12V DF8D gel cell batteries for 12V generator starting.
Automatic 24V emergency lighting in passageways and main areas. Inland and international navigation lights. Internal telephone/intercom 12 stations, includes hailer, SatCom, and doorbell. Alarm system for bilge, fuel, water, gray and black water, generators, main engines, reverse gears and intrusion. Audio, video antenna distribution system. Lightning suppressor.
- Atlas Shore Power Classic - AC power management system
- Atlas Smart Box
- Atlas Seamless Transfer System
- 2x 45kw Northern Lights generators - John Deere 1,800 rpm power plants ER unit 900hrs SOH, AFT unit 1604 hrs SOH 12/15
- Sound shields for both generators
- 2x 100amp, three phase 75' shore power lines on Gleason spring loaded reels
- 2x 50' 100 amp secondary power lines
- Wards 480VAC 200 amp Galvanic Isolator
- Simpson Electro Catalytic corrosion monitor
- 12V(2) & 24V DC Sentry automatic battery chargers
- 12V Battery bank for navigation electronics
- 24V Battery bank for engine starting and emergency lighting
- 12V Battery banks for each generator
- 4x UPS (emergency Power Sources) (Nav systems, Sat TV antenna, Isis system, TV system)
- Naiad stabilizer Auto-Lock System
- Power Logic Square D power meter
- Electric engine heaters
- Shore cord adapters for domestic and international applications
- (2) 17” Green Marine chart display monitors
- Furuno radar repeater
- Furuno Nav Net 3D
- Furuno repeater depth, wind speed and direction
- Standard GX 3000s VHF radio
- Generator gauges
- Anschutz autopilot control panel
- Anschutz rudder tiller
- Anschutz rudder angle indicator
- Port and Starboard wing control stations with weather covers
- Novurania 2012 460 DL PKD26331D212 with 90hp Yamaha
- Stainless steel hardware, console with stereo and Garmin GPS
- HPS bow thruster control
- Naiad stabilizer control
- DDC digital engine monitors
- Emergency engine stops
- (2) Carlisle & Finch 12' searchlights of one million candlepower
- Stainless Steel steering wheel
- Panasonic phone set
- Fusion CD/AM/FM/SAT player
- Stereo speakers
- Plexiglass console cover
- Controls for gears and throttles
- Stidd helm chair
- Nautical Structures hydraulic crane (1) Model EZ 4000 (flybridge)
- (2) Switlik 6 person life rafts in canisters, hydrostatic releases
- (3) Life rings
- Strobe MOB (Man Over Board) light
- (2) 406 MHZ EPIRBS
- Nautical Structures manual/hydraulic stern passarelle
- Maxwell aft deck capstans (2) #3500
- Maxwell anchor windlasses (2) #4500
- Inboard and outboard foot switches
- Port and starboard anchors in pockets, ½" chain rode
- P & S chain stops and band brakes
- Anchor chain internal washdown system
- Marquip 7-step tide ride boarding
- Marquipt 7-step tide ride boarding stairs w/double rails
- Stainless steel side mount boarding ladder
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Integral swim platform with stainless steel safety hoop rails
- Swim platform mooring whips
- Hot & cold water shower - swim platform
- Freeman watertight lazarette door
- Freeman watertight flybridge door
- Freeman watertight side doors
- Electric grill, flybridge
- Flybridge wet bar: Sub Zero icemaker, refrigerator, wet sink
- Stidd helm chair, one at Pilothouse, one at flying bridge
- Aft deck bench seat with cushions, cover and storage below
- Murray custom aft deck teak table with cover
- Aft deck furniture - 5 chairs
- Port and starboard boarding gates - 2 on each side
- (10) 15" Stainless steel cleats
- Stainless steel hawse pipes
- Starboard and port teak wing doors
- Hot & cold water faucets in cuddy (forward lazarette)
- Phone, cable TV, & compressed air connectors in cuddy
- Shore power circuit breakers in cuddy
- Dockside water connectors fore and aft
- Deck hatch to crew quarters
- Steps up windshield mullions for cleaning
- Fenders and lines
- (2) 12' Ash boat hooks
- Teak cap rails
- Covers for all exposed equipment including windlasses, searchlights, pilothouse windows (3 different types), all exterior seating, flybridge console and seating, and the flybridge area in its entirety
- Strongseal dripless stuffing boxes
- HPS Hydraulic bow thruster
- Naiad stabilizers with Auto-Lock system
- DDC electronic engine controls
- Kahlenberg air compressor (208V)
- 25' heavy duty air hose with air connections fore, aft, and flybridge
- Delta T Automated Ventilation Control System
- Allen Bradley 208V exhaust fan - Lazarette
- Port and starboard 208V intake/exhaust fans - engine room
- Head Hunter head systems
- Headhunter waste treatment system, new Jan. 2016
- ANSUL CO2 fire protection system - auto/manual
- Power assist steering system
- Baldor steering pump
- Alfa Laval fuel separator
- Sea Pro fuel filters: 4 for mains and 2 for generators
- Stainless steel fuel piping
- Swagelok stainless steel hydraulic fittings and ball valves
- Fuel overfill alarm system
- Electric and manual fuel transfer systems
- Tuthill Fill-Rite fuel transfer meter
- Fuel and fresh water tank gauges
- Mechanical gauges in engine room
- Manifold 220V emergency bilge pump system
- 11 Rule bilge pumps (24V) with float switches
- Port and starboard raw water sea chests
- Matrix 1200 GPD water maker
- (2) Headhunter Mach 5 fresh water pumps
- Bell and Gossett hot water circulating pump
- (2) SuperStor 40 gallon hot water heaters
- MarineAir Chilled water air conditioning - Four 5 ton chillers
- Delta Chem Free Ozone Generator
- Black and gray water waste tanks with pumpout systems and Headhunter tank gauges
- Lube Oil transfer and change system
- 200 gallon lube oil reservoir tank
- 200 gallon waste oil tank
- Engine block heaters
- Elbex closed circuit vessel monitor system - 3 cameras inop
- Entry alarm system
- Teignbridge 5-blade propellers 44x35
- Flybridge wing controls
- (3) Trumpet Kahlenberg air horns
- Kahlenberg air whistle
- Dometic Spot Zero water softener
- Soundown genset mufflers
- Tides Rudder seals
- Spare set of propellors
The hull form has a sharp entry with a rounded bow bottom form tapering to a vee bottom with rounded chines amidships continuing aft with soft chines and a constant deadrise of 17 degrees.
Performance (subject to vessel load, wind and sea conditions):
Maximum speed: 22.00 kts @2350 rpm
- Cruise 18 kts @2100 rpm 140 USG/hr(680 litres/hr)
- 12.00 kts @1400 rpm; 50 US Gals/hr (190 litres/hr) 10.83 kts @1200 rpm; 35 US Gals/hr (132 litres/hr)
- 3000 nm @10.83 kts
- 2300 nm @12 kts
- 1200 nm @18 kts
- Fuel: 9700 US Gals (36,940 litres)
- Black: 415 US Gals (1,570 litres)
- Water:1500 US Gals (5,680 litres)
- Grey: 415 US Gals (1,570 litres)
- Watermaker: 1200 US Gals/day (4,545 litres)
- Lube Oil: 207 US Gals (784 litres)
- Used Oil: 207 US Gals (784 litres)
- Exterior hull, deck and superstructure painted
- Navigational electronics replaced
- Interior woodwork refinished
- Soft goods including linens, mattresses, and carpets
- Bottom paint
- Shafts pulled, bearings and props reconditioned
- A/C systems renewed and serviced
- Stabilizer service
An exclusion list shall be provided upon acceptable purchase agreement.