35m ceccarelli supply vessel Yacht for Sale - 114'Rosetti Superyachts
Contact Us For More Information
She can be completely customized by the individual client who can opt to alter the layout, profile, interior decor and exterior deck spaces allowing for a truly bespoke project.
Full technical details & custom general arrangement floor plans are available upon request.
- As an evolution of the previous Rosetti Menotti founded at the beginning of XX century, Rosetti Marino SpA is both a global leader in the engineering and construction of on-shore and off-shore plants.
- Also specializing in a wide range of commercial ships from ocean-going tugs and platform supply vessels to passenger ferries, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for propulsion, automation, navigational aids and control systems.
- Quoted on the Milan stock exchange (AIM list) and comprising 18 companies, 9 branch offices and 1,200 employees.
- The company has established a global reputation, in both Energy and Shipbuilding markets, for its highly efficient, custom-built vessels, for respecting delivery times and for its effective post-delivery support.
- There is an increase in the production of tugboats, which has become the central focus of Rosetti Marino’s shipbuilding activities.
- Rosetti Marino embarks in the construction of ferries of different sizes, both for the open sea and for inland waters.
- The hull assembly area in the San Vitale shipyard is increased in size in order to accommodate larger vessels.
- Rosetti Marino further develops its skills and capabilities in building different types of tugs from harbor tugs to powerful ocean-going tugs with ASD, tractor and VSP type propulsion systems.
- The first Platform Supply Vessel is built for the offshore market.
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels with up to 220t BP are built.
- Particular attention is placed on the development of projects for the design and construction of eco-friendly Diesel Electric/Hybrid and LNG fueled ferries and tugboats.
- The PSVs built by Rosetti Marino are currently operating on deep-sea offshore projects and continue to demonstrate a high level of operational capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Rosetti Marino turns its shipbuilding experience and technical know-how to the superyacht sector, securing its position as leader in the engineering and construction of commercial vessels.
All vessels of Rosetti Superyachts are built in the San Vitale yard, historical plant of Rosetti Marino, located in the Italian port of Ravenna. The wide production shipyard covers a total area of 257,000 sq/m. With its 64.700 sq/m the area is specifically dedicated to shipbuilding, it offers berthage and mooring and includes covered surfaces of approximately 17,000 sq/m. The facility also includes two construction sheds of 25mx100m each, 4.000 sq/m of mechanical workshops, assembly halls with overhead cranes, pre-assembly areas with a permanent roof, 3 gantry cranes (1x100t and 2x35t) and a dry dock measuring 160mx25m. The quay is 175m long with a 7.5m draft and has direct access to the Adriatic Sea. Rosetti Marino applies quality, environmental and safety certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001.
Custom Yacht Design
CYD designs custom yachts, and this market niche still plays an important role, especially for custom yachts made of wood, steel, alluminium or composites. We offers to the clients something unique that theyhave not found on the market. We work closely with the client, manually sketching to transform their dream into reality. Building a custom cruising yacht can be the epitome of an owner’s dream. CYD have extensive experience in wood design yachts both power and sail starting from cruiser boats in theearly 1960′s up to today. CYD designed a number of wooden boats in strip-planked cedar,like the My Song 50 or CYD 4710 for Cantiere Alto Adriatico, and in cold-moulded wood, like Seridamabuilt in 2010 by Cantiere Navale De Cesari in Cervia.
CYD’s founder Epaminonda Ceccarelli designed and built the first Italian mass-produced FRP boat in the early 1960′s, the Classis 26 then we can mention EC 21, Sciuscià, EC 26, EC31, EC 37 and Seariff. CYD works closely with the production framework, and Giovanni Ceccarelli has over 30 years of experience in yacht design for production. Giovanni Ceccarelli started in early 1985 with the mass-production of the Mini Tonner Mini Wing, after series-producing the Half tonner Audace. CYD currently has a range of production yacht designs for Rimar Yacht, Sirena Marine , Neo Yachts, Carnevali Yachts, Grand Soleil , Eleva Yachts with whom we have established long-standing relations.
CYD designs the interiors of our yachts. CYD designers closely cooperate with our clients, to create the best possible interior layout. The solutions we propose are a clear statement of our Mediterranean culture Sunny interiors, light colours, and Renaissance-like use of materials. We have established close relations with high end Italian furniture materials suppliers, leading worldfamous firms. We always start from hand sketches and rendering, to then move on to detailed 3D drawings and computer renderings. Deep commitment plays a pivotal role in the development of ideas and design to ensure that the final result is an expression of our job and the client’s ideas.
We design the exterior style for our yachts. Our design have clean lines and are durable in the time. We created the double eyes in the houses of Carnevali’ s yachts, and now we did the innovation of the shoreline of The Fifty for Eleva Yachts. When we design for an established yard like Grand Soleil we gave to them innovation but with the respects of their style and traditions.
The interior general arrangements offer an owner’s stateroom on the upper deck, with 180-degree views aft through the full-height glazing and a private terrace. Inside, there’s a spacious main salon with dining area; and the forward galley can be directly accessed from the crew quarters. Four ensuite cabins provide comfortable accommodation for 8 guests, on the below deck.
The new 35m Supply Vessel concept as it all: steel and aluminium together to combine comfort and efficiency. The steel hull forms provide low hydrodynamic resistance. Aluminium for the superstructures and composite materials for the top deck, in order to ensure optimal weight distribution and a low centre of gravity which reduces motions and increases comfort under way.