52m phi design supply vessel Yacht for Sale - 170'Rosetti Superyachts
Contact Us For More Information
Rather than call her an expedition yacht, due to the tradition we have named her a 'Supply Vessel' to set her apart from the competition. Her unique design, full displacement deep draft hull, and ability to carry a large number of tenders & toys makes her a perfect yacht for exploring the remote regions of the world.
Engineering has already been completed thus reducing the delivery period when compared to other shipyards.
Full technical details & additional information is available upon request.
- As an evolution of the previous Rosetti Menotti founded at the beginning of XX century, Rosetti Marino SpA is both a global leader in the engineering and construction of on-shore and off-shore plants.
- Also specializing in a wide range of commercial ships from ocean-going tugs and platform supply vessels to passenger ferries, equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for propulsion, automation, navigational aids and control systems.
- Quoted on the Milan stock exchange (AIM list) and comprising 18 companies, 9 branch offices and 1,200 employees.
- The company has established a global reputation, in both Energy and Shipbuilding markets, for its highly efficient, custom-built vessels, for respecting delivery times and for its effective post-delivery support.
- There is an increase in the production of tugboats, which has become the central focus of Rosetti Marino’s shipbuilding activities.
- Rosetti Marino embarks in the construction of ferries of different sizes, both for the open sea and for inland waters.
- The hull assembly area in the San Vitale shipyard is increased in size in order to accommodate larger vessels.
- Rosetti Marino further develops its skills and capabilities in building different types of tugs from harbor tugs to powerful ocean-going tugs with ASD, tractor and VSP type propulsion systems.
- The first Platform Supply Vessel is built for the offshore market.
- Anchor Handling Tugs and Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels with up to 220t BP are built.
- Particular attention is placed on the development of projects for the design and construction of eco-friendly Diesel Electric/Hybrid and LNG fueled ferries and tugboats.
- The PSVs built by Rosetti Marino are currently operating on deep-sea offshore projects and continue to demonstrate a high level of operational capability, efficiency and reliability.
- Rosetti Marino turns its shipbuilding experience and technical know-how to the superyacht sector, securing its position as leader in the engineering and construction of commercial vessels.
All vessels of Rosetti Superyachts are built in the San Vitale yard, historical plant of Rosetti Marino, located in the Italian port of Ravenna. The wide production shipyard covers a total area of 257,000 sq/m. With its 64.700 sq/m the area is specifically dedicated to shipbuilding, it offers berthage and mooring and includes covered surfaces of approximately 17,000 sq/m. The facility also includes two construction sheds of 25mx100m each, 4.000 sq/m of mechanical workshops, assembly halls with overhead cranes, pre-assembly areas with a permanent roof, 3 gantry cranes (1x100t and 2x35t) and a dry dock measuring 160mx25m. The quay is 175m long with a 7.5m draft and has direct access to the Adriatic Sea. Rosetti Marino applies quality, environmental and safety certifications ISO 9001, ISO 14001 e OHSAS 18001.
Phi Design Lab is a studio composed by a crew of young designers which collaborates with external engineers and architects to produce a rich and continuous flow of ideas.
We believe that involving clients in projecting is essential for a perfect goal; we think that clients, their lifestyle, their way of thinking are the nourishment and the fundamental requirement in every work we do.
Founder: Giovanni Griggio
After earning a bachelor’s degree in Forniture Design at Politecnico di Milano, he finished his studies earning a degree in Naval and Nautical design, a major of Università degli Studi di Genova and Politecnico di Milano, located in La Spezia.
Before the end of the studies he worked as apprentice in Nuvolari & Lenard project Studio. Here he could collaborate with Engineer Nuvolari to develop his graduation thesis, a 70 ft semi-watercraft boat.
He prolonged his permanence in the Studio for some months to dedicate to a new project.
In January 2013 he started working as Project Manager at Maori Yachts in Sardinia.
He followed out the whole production of some boats 50 ft and 63 ft, playing a role of coordination, control and develop.This experience made him know how to prevent and solve contingent problems in projecting and teached how to follow out the development of a product, analyzing properties and timetables of each producing step.
Unique and original, the new 52m Supply Vessel Yacht represents a category by itself. The project is based on a biomimetic concept: it’s inspired by the vein structure of leaves, with stylistic features adopted both on the outer hull and in the interiors. The end result is a yacht which is able to meet all the owner’s needs, even the most demanding ones.
The biomimetic structure also enriches the interiors: a steel framework divides the living area from the saloon, where an asymmetric approach has been created. On the lower deck four double cabins, or twin cabins, can host up to 8 guests. The aft garage area can become a beach club: the terraces can be opened thus creating an 80 sqm area overlooking the sea. Towards the bow, a gym with a spa zone is illuminated by natural light filtering from the glass bottom of the pool on the main deck.