88′ delta powerboats 88 carbon Yacht for Sale - 88'Delta Powerboats
Category: Motor Yacht
Length: 88' 0"/26.82M
Beam: 21' 9"/6.63M
Speed: 32 Knots/36MPH
Builder: Delta Powerboats
Draft: 5' 8"/1M
Price: Price On Application
Contact Us For More Information
Stronger, Stiffer, Lighter
Inside and out, the Delta 88 Carbon takes you and your guests on an extraordinary journey. She is stronger, stiffer and lighter as well, which allows the 88 Carbon to utilize smaller engines and drives, yet remain faster at cruise and top speeds than aluminum, steel or fiberglass vessels. Without compromise, the 88 Carbon's design optimization yields impressive fuel economy at all speeds.
Each deck on the 88 Carbon is purposefully designed for the best possible experience at sea, under power, at berth, or wherever her owner and guests will find adventure. She features every comfort and convenience imaginable. One such is a dedicated passerelle and innovative transformer astern that includes a secondary passerelle, a power tender launch and retrieval, and a "stairway to the sea" ... all at the touch of a button!
With semi-recessed pods, the 88 Carbon’s hull form lends itself to supreme speed and efficiency with minimal power, noise, and vibration. Even the windlass mechanism has been carefully executed, providing protection to the axe bow by launching the anchor away from the prow and tucking neatly away when fully retrieved and ready for running.
Carbon fiber, deep-V hull with speed rails
Hull structure, bulkheads, deck bulkheads, roof, deck hatches, flybridge, and engine room in vacuum-infused Diab carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell material
- Hull in white gelcoat
- Waterlines in black gelcoat
- Plumbing pipes in stainless steel and PVC
- Calculations and weight optimization by Diab
[The following is a list of notable standards. Contact The New Yachts Company today at for the most up-to-date list of standard and optional equipment.]
- Hand-selected teak floors and cabinetry
- Premium Corian countertops
- Hand-laid, vacuum-applied teak decks
- Powered passerelle and transformer device astern
- OceanAir shades throughout
- Bluetooth audio, 6 independent zones
- A/V with TV + DVD + Apple TV, 6 independent zones
- Premium Siemens appliances
- Sunbrella covered cushions, interior + exterior
- LED lighting throughout
- Raymarine glass dash equipment at main helm and flybridge
- Sunroof, Webasto retractable
- Mastervolt CANbus system with touchscreen
- World power configuration with 50/60HZ and 110/220V conversion
- Bauer scuba compressor/hookah
- Dual genset
The main deck salon aboard the Delta 88 Carbon is an exercise in understated elegance.
Hand-selected tropical woods and soft Italian fabrics adorn all surfaces, inviting guests to experience sanctuary and relaxation. Ample natural light floods the main deck during the day, and the meticulous lighting design ensures a "just right" ambiance in the evening.
The full-beam owner's stateroom aboard a new 2020 Delta 88 Carbon comes replete will all of the comforts of home, and more.
- Wine storage/chilling, en suite
- TV with power lift
- Audio/video, integrated
- Yacht management with touchscreen
- Vanity and settee
- Walk-in closet
- Master bath, en suite
- Towel racks, heated
- His and hers sinks
Delta Powerboats are designed and built in Scandinavia, integrating thoughtful, purpose-drive design with unparalleled craftsmanship and the finest materials.
The end result is a luxury powerboat that is simultaneously avant-garde and classic.