Contact Us For More Information
- Installed 2X 2006 MTU 2000 motors purchased Directly from Detroit/MTU diesel. Motors were borescope and inspected prior to install. Custom install by certified MTU mechanic. Custom modifications to oil pans and stringer caps to allow for proper shaft alignment. Added extra oil reserve tank to compensate for oil pan modification as well as stringer caps over a 4-month periods. Preformed open ocean sea trial, oil/water pressure and temperature were within specification.
Installed exhaust coupling and crossovers.
Modified Carden shafts to allow proper shaft position.
Modified engine room floor board to allow engine install.
All fuel lines for mains and generators have been replaced with A1 grade
lines, any original parts reused were cleaned and inspected before
reinstallation (manifolds and valves).
fuel was polished by Luke fuel of Fort Lauderdale Fl. Fuel was polished prior
to start up.
Both day 676 Gal. day tanks were completely cleaned down to bare metal
and epoxy coated and access plates re-bedded with new gaskets.
PortGenerator, oil change approx. 30hours since, new voltage reg. new
water pump/belts (all less than 3 months ago, air filter 2/20/18.
Star generator, oil change less than 20hour since, new water pump and
- Steering, master cylinder for steering rebuilt, (2/17/18). 80% of hydraulic
- steering lines replaced. Hydraulic steering fluid flushed, and new fluid installed.
- Hydraulic steering pump was disassembled and inspected and painted.
- Rebuilt and painted main hydraulic pump for garage door, swim ladder and passarelle.
Capstan, was inspect and found to be in excellent working order.
Trim tabs, all 4 Cylinders were removed, and overhauled, and new hydraulic
Hydraulics, both garage door cylinders have been rebuilt as well as swim
Replaced all primary hydraulic hoses for garage, swim ladder and
Refrigeration is new, installed 2-2018 hooked up to existing custom
Refrigeration, including: 2 subzero ice boxes, 2 freezers with chilled shelves, and 2 refrigerators. Both systems have new thermostats with temp alarms.
Air conditioning, AC chillers work great.
4 new air handlers have been installed in the cockpit.
New custom ordered carpet and padding installed throughout vessel.
New bath fixtures and hardware installed throughout.
Toilets have all been serviced and are in excellent working order.
New custom upholstery, bedding, linens and soft goods throughout vessel.
Bow thruster, just serviced, new upper coupling and rubber coupling. Fluidwas flushed and replaced, new filter 7-2018
New Bimini with new liner, new “STRATA-GLASS.”
New aft deck furniture and cushions.
Hull stripe and cabin house were wrapped with quality 3M wrap 27.8-month-old bottom job, 2 coats of sr-66
Both black water pumps have been rebuilt.
Grey water pumps work great inspected with no issues
Both emergency bilge/fire pumps have been rebuilt, 1-24v DC, 1-220AC. 31.Wipers and washer fluid inspected and work properly.
CC system is in working order.
Installed new carbon fiber finished electrical panels installed at helmstation.
- Refurbished or replace helm electronics to yacht standard Page Three
- New Garmin VHF radio installed.
- Newly certified Zodiac Xtreme 13-man life raft has new paint.
- 8 new polyform f 8 fenders with covers and fender lines.
- New set of 1 1/8” dock lines
- 2 New JL audio 600-watt amps. With Fusion IPS700 blue tooth head unit 40.Jet ski davit was service and is 100% good working order.
- Installed 12 new fire extinguisher, they are less than one year old. 42.Upgraded engine room bilge pump to larger flow.
- Custom Install for 7 new smart TVs
- New custom leather headboards in VIP and Master as well as new
- upholstery on.
- Repainted and detailed engine room including, ceiling bilged, engines
- compressors, and water maker.
- Rebuilt both fresh water pumps and painted.
- Recertified engine room fire system less than a year ago.
- Installed new sending unit for auto pilot and rudder indicator.
- March 2019 vessel had new bottom job, both shafts pulled and inspected,rudders pulled and new seals installed, installed new cutlass bearing, , installed new tides shaft seals, installed new zincs, and fresh coat of paint on running gear.
- Installed new props to accommodate the added 800 horsepower from repower.