Amadeus 1 Yacht for Sale - 78'Custom
Contact Us For More Information
S/Y “AMADEUS“ - “One-off” design by Javier Soto Acebal.
Constructor: hull, deck, and general mechanical outfit: ML Boat-Works, Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil, the constructor of Volvo VOR 70 “Brasil 1”, Carbon composite Sessentão (Nacira 60), Saravah (ML 54), Klimax e Zing III (Langan Design) – Responsible: Mechanical M.Sc. Eng. Marco Landi.
Material: Hull, deck, and structure in a composite of carbon “Corecell” from Gurit UK.
Structural calculations by the office of SDK Structures of Steve Koopman and Dirk Kramars.
Naval Architecture and Engineering design and management by Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Alejandro Botino, former designer on Javier Soto office and teacher on the Buenos Aires University.
Electric Design and Project by Electra Service of Guarujá, São Paulo Brazil, under the responsibility of Electrical Engineer Roberto Brener.
Design of distribution and hydraulic controls, the supply of the lifting keel, power packs, PLCs, and hydraulic push bottom controls by Cariboni SRL, of Ronco Briantino, Italy, design, and constructor of maxi boats, America Cups, and Volvo VOR 65.
Interior design and style by Jean Mark Piaton Yacht Design from Paris, designer of CNB and Jeanneau.
Rigging mast calculations and engineering modeling by AES (Applied Engineering Services) of New Zealand
General Project Management by Captain Rubem Santos Filho, M.Sc. in Business and O&M, with more than 40 years experience in marine construction, operation, repairs, and refits.
Interior furniture and finishing completely pre-fabricated on the muck-ups system in Bellotti Laricross and Nomex core material by Besk SRD, Fano, Italy (Wally constructor).
Specification, supply, installation, and commissioning of navigation and communication equipment by Pochon SA – La Rochelle, France with 75 years of experience and more than 40.000 equipment installed.
Delivered May 2018
- Beam: 6.02m
- P: 2.7m
- Draft (keel up): 2.30m
- Draft (keel down): 4.30m
- Air draft: 35.50m
- Light Displacement: 38.5t
- Kell Weight: 13.5t
- Water Capacity: 1200Lts
- Fuel Capacity: 1730Lts
- Main engine: Yanmar Model 4LHA –STP – 240 HP
- Gear Box: ZF63A Ratio 2.68:1
- Max Speed at engine: 11.5Kts
- Generators Onan (1 x 21.5 KW and 1 x 13.5 KW) G220V/AC @60Hz
Cariboni (Italy) with a complete hydraulic electronic controlling system including:
- Anchor windlass
- Boom vang
- Hydraulic halyards jackets
- Furling boom
- Genoa and code zero furling
- Main and genoa Magic Trim
- Backstay and stern door
- B&G H 5000 Hydra complete
- Furuno Radar chart plotter Navnet
- AIS Vespermarine transponder
- Spare Autopilot Raymarine
- Iridium - Motorola 9555
- Marine laptop & Maxsea Explorer Furuno (WiFi & 4G)
- Geofencing alarm GPS/SAT AT SAT 12 WiFipro
- Shaft, propellers and propulsion systems: Bruntons Ltd – England
- Bow and Stern Thrusters: Lewmar 300 VRTTH 28 CC – 350 Stroke
- Freezers and Refrigerators: Custom Frigonautica SRL – Italy
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery - 285 l/h – AQM902 - fully automatic
- Accommodations water and blower systems: Gianneschi – Italy
- Sanitary Systems: Planus Carbon
- Air conditioning – Chillers VARC 48 Inverter (2 unit x 48.000 BTUs)
- Interior construction (block system): Besk - Italy (Wally)
- Mast: Sparcraft - France
- Hydraulic Furlings: Reckmann furling system – Germany - Genoa
- Staysail, Code Zero, and Furling boom
- Furling Boom: Romar Marine BV- Nederland
- Hydraulic Windlass: Lofrans – Italy - WDLVX4 for 10/12 mm with 120 m high tensile chain
- Deck hardware: Harken, Lewmar, and Spinlock
- Steering Systems: JP-3
- Sails Set– Olimpic Sails - Italy/Brazil
- Final painting: Awlgrip