Contact Us For More Information
ANDEA is one of the few yachts with home port Palermo, thus perfect to explore the Aeolian Islands. ANDEA, built in 2008, is a yacht designed to provide high performance and excellent cruising at sea and also wide and comfortable interiors equipped with 4 cabins for 9 up to guests.
ANDEA features a wide saloon, that can be accessed from the cockpit through a door with two doors opening manually, equipped with two comfortable settees, LCD TV 43" with Bose system and a dining area with table for 8 guests. Separated and well equipped galley with oven, microwave oven-grill, ceramic stove, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ice maker. Full privacy for the charterer, due to separate crew quarters.
The accommodation on board ANDEA comprises a spacious, full width Master cabin with vanity, LCD TV 20", stereo, fridge-bar and en suite bathroom featuring a shower with chromotherapy, double VIP cabin with LCD TV 15" and stereo, 2 guest cabins of which are one double and one twin plus a third pullman bed, equipped with LCD TV 15" and stereo, all with en suite bathrooms.
Spacious and elegant external areas, wide sunbathing area forward with soft cushions, spacious cockpit with dining table for al fresco dining, reﬁned easy chairs for maximum relaxation, large sunbathing area on the ﬂy bridge equipped with a cozy circular settee, dining table, fridge, freezer, grill, bimini and Jacuzzi with chromotherapy. The dining area on the ﬂybridge is covered by a bimini. On request a parasol can be provided to cover the sunbathing area and the Jacuzzi.
The bathing platform provides convenient access to the sea. The dinghy will be placed astern in the garage. ANDEA has been very well maintained:
- Grey hull with bronze vinyl wrapping 2019
- Teak laid decking throughout
MACHINERY Engine & gearbox:
- 2 x CAT C32 12 cylinders four stroke diesel engines producing - 2 x 1,825Hp
- Closed-circulation fresh water engine cooling via saltwater intake and heat exchanger.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: approx. 1,900
- Starboard engine approx 200hrs run since
- Cruising speed – approx 24 knots
- Maximum speed – approx 34 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Hydraulic steering system
- Hydraulic trim tabs
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS Voltage systems:
- 24vDC domestic system with 220vAC via shore power, generator or inverter
- 24vDC battery banks for engine & generators starts and services