A&O Yacht for Sale - 89'Pershing
Category: Motor Yacht
Length: 89' 11" (27.4m)
Beam: 20' 6" (6.23m)
Speed (Cruising): 38 Knots/43 MPH
Speed (Max): 44 Knots/50.63 MPH
Model Year: 2008
Build Year: 2008
PDF: PDF Brochure
Price: €1,950,000 EUR
Contact Us For More Information
- Plotter/radar display Rayrnarine E120
- Radar antenna Raymarine
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6002
- Depth/Speed indicator Raymarine Tridata ST60+
- Radio VHF Simrad RS87
- Electronic engine controls
- Digital LCD panel for engine monitoring
- CCTV system with cameras in engine room and cockpit
- Naviop Monitoring system
- Intercom system
- Joystick controls for flaps, trim, bow thruster and tiller
- Rudder, flap and trim angle indicators
- Generators 2x Kohler 20kW (2878 / 2683hrs in Aug 2021)
- Air conditioning CONDARIA (fully serviced year 2017)
- Hull finished in silver paint
- Bow thruster 24hp
- Shore fresh water intake
- Watermaker Idromar 180 1/h
- Black water system with tank (304 litres) and pump out
- 2x Galvanised anchors
- 2x Anchor Bruce 35Kg each
- 2x Anchor chain 100m (14mm)
- 2x Anchor windlasses Lofrans brand (24Vx2500 Watt) model Project X4
- 2x Mooring winches Lofrans brand (24Vx1500Watt)
- Electro-hydraulic gangway BESENZONI
- Electro-hydraulic swim ladder
- Garage for tender and jet ski at stern with electro-hydraulic door
- 2x Pantograph side doors
- Electric board system 220V / 63 Amp
- Stainless steel cleats at bow, mid-ship, stern, and retractable on platform
- Glendenning cable realer 16 mt for 220V / 63Amp dock single phase connector
- Optical fiber lighting under bathing platform
- Bimini sun top at bow with hydraulic motion
- 3x Helm seats with electrical adjustment
- Optical fiber lighting in cockpit and saloon
- Dimmer for saloon and guest cabin lighting
- Electric motion for beds in main cabin and VIP
- Mosaic finish for master, VIP and guest showers
- TV 42" LCD in saloon w/ electric raising device
- TV 32" LCD in main cabin
- TV 17" in VIP cabin TV 19" in guest cabins
- TV 19" in crew area
- Sound system with speakers and subwoofer in saloon and main cabin
- Hi-Fi system with CD/DVD/Tuner in saloon
- CD/DVD player in all guest cabins and crew area
- Apple MAC Mini with keyboard and mouse in saloon and main cabin
- Satellite TV antenna NT65 with decoder in all guest cabins
- Waterproof speakers w/ volume control cockpit, bow area and upper sun deck
- Oven with microwave in stainless steel with glass door 60cm
- Ceramic cooking top ( 4 rings)
- Dishwasher ( 12 people)
- Fridge unit side by side with fridge, freezer, and wine cooler
- Washing machine branded Whirpool with 7 Kg basket
- Separate washing machine and dryer in crew area
- Extractor fan
- Dumb waiter lift in galley/saloon
- Furniture in cockpit with sink, fridge, barbeque
- Fridge in saloon and main cabin
- Exterior 24 V Fridge
WORKS IN 2014-2020
- New GPS antenna installed in 2014.
- Service and reparation of seawater pump on starboard engine done in 2014.
- Cleaning and painting of bilges in engine room completed in 2014.
- New TV receivers in main saloon, VIP and twin cabins installed in 2014.
- Full MTU service done in 2015, 2017, 2019.
- 32x injectors of main MTU engine and 2 fuel pumps were replaced by MTU official dealer in 2015.
- Polishing the rest of superstructure and Hull (year 2016).
- Sanding of all teak (year 2016).
- Repair of inverter Mass Sine 24V/5000 Watt completed in 2016.
- Air condition unit serviced in 2017.
- Water maker serviced every year, the salt water pump replaced in 2017.
- Bow hydraulic table, the piston replaced in 2017.
- A service of batteries, 16 batteries replaced in 2017.
- Service of air conditioning seawater pump with replacement of the pump in 2018.
- Air condition pump, black water pump, grey water pump were fully serviced in 2018.
- CO2 system fully serviced in 2019 by the main factory like indicated by SVG maritime rules.
- New EPIRB was installed in 2019, and new certificate was released valid until 2024.
- New seawater pump on port engine mounted in 2019.
- Tender service completed in full every 2 year a full service), tender engine battery was replaced in 2019.
- All the extinguisher fire system was fully serviced in the 2019 during flag survey. A new document of compliance was released by SVG office.
- Annual service on main engines and generators.
- Arneson drive propulsion serviced .
- Fire extinguisher serviced every 2 years.
- Life rafts serviced every 2 years.
- Jet ski basic service completed regularly.
- Gangway sensor and hydraulic pipes replaced in 2020.
- New sea chest valve on starboard side.
- New fuel pump on starboard generator.
- New seawater pump on port generator.
- Cleaning of grey and black water tanks (every year).
- Service of black water pump plus two freshwater pumps (every year washed and tested).
- Sundeck area changing sikaflex plus polishing the whole area and protecting ptf coat.
- Two coats of antifouling (every year).
- Underwater zincs which replaced every 2 years, and every year Arneson; besides full anticorrosive treatment for aluminum is completed.
- Leveling of corking.
- Copal painting and areas varnished (Galley floor, Control bridge floor, saloon floor).
- Upholstery job (realization of the new leather upholstery to 3 pilot seats).
- Kohler generators full service provided and replacement of both elbows for exhaust water/gas separator.
- Electronic board of main 220V fridge was replaced.
- New exterior teak table and new ALU stand.
- 2 alternator 24 Volt 80 A full serviced (labor and new spare parts (like brush & bearings) were installed.
- 2 motors of main engine start 24 V fully serviced with new spare parts.
- 4 hydraulic pipes for Arneson transmission were replaced.
- Both Generator salt water pumps were replaced and electrical 24V fuel pump too.
- Full service of 4 hydraulic Arneson pistons (new kit of gasket and O'ring was replaced).
- Both pistons of oil kit related to the swim platform were replaced.
- Both Arneson transmission were disconnected from the stern, and sea cock valves, hydraulic pipes, connectors, bilge pumps were replaced.
- Sound proofing panel in the engine room was fixed.
- Both MTU main engine heat exchangers fully serviced.
WORKS IN 2019/2020
- Replacement of 2 halogen bulbs over the ceiling in the external cockpit area.
- Crew toilette pump (need to be removed and fully serviced in the workshop).
- Arneson full service, replacement of 2 big gasket, 40 lt of oil, O’ring and seals on both transmission, check and set the thrust-ball and socket of both transmission (need to remove both propeller, pistons and pipes to insert the new gasket).
- Check and repair the problem for drains sinks in the main bathroom (need to remove the entire pipes and siphon to perform a best clean).
- Check and fix a small leak of water from the shower platform . Leak of air condition salt water pump in the engine room.
WORKS IN 2020/2021
- Replacement of hydraulic hoses for arnes underwater
- Replacement of the main valve of the engine
- New navigation one screen