Azimut 540 FLY Yacht for Sale - 54'AZIMUT YACHTS
Category: Motor Yacht
Builder: AZIMUT YACHTS
Model: 540 Fly
Length: 54' 11" (16.74m)
Beam: 15' 7" (4.75m)
Engines: 2x Inboard, 725hp
Draft: 4' 5" (1.35m)
Price: $995,000 USD
Contact Us For More Information
The Azimut 54 Flybridge includes revolutionary construction that is designed for maximize performance and Useable square footage. The squared bow allows for more internal volume and protects the deck and sun pad from sea-spray while cruising. The design and comforts make this a perfect boat for enjoying a weekend get-a-way or a day on the water.
- 1x water tank, 156 gallons, poly plastic, located under companionway sole
- 2x fuel tanks, total 618 gallons, aluminum 309 gallon tank to port, and 309 gallon tank to starboard, located outboard of the main engines
- Gray water tank, 59 1/2 gallons, located below companionway sole
- Black water tank, 59 1/2 gallons, located below companionway sole
- Tonnage: 41 GT, 33 NT
- Electric system: 24v DC / 110v AC
- Kohler generator 20EOZD 280 kW, 120/240v, 1800 rpm's, with Racor fuel filter
- Dolphin 80 amp, 24v charger
- DC converter
- 5x 12v batteries
- 3x remote battery switches
- 2x 50 amp 125/250v receptacles
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Navigation Screens
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine C Series GPS/Plotter/Depthfinder/Speedlog/Fishfinder Raymarine Ray 240 VHF
- Uniden hand held VHF
- 4" Compass
- Quick chain counter at helm
- VIP cabin forward with double berth center, ensuite bath and windows, 2 wardrobes
- Guest stateroom to starboard with twin berths, wardrobe, and port hole
- Full beam Master midships with double berth positioned diagonally to starboard, vanity table and seats to port, ensuite bath forward in entrance corridor, 3 wardrobes, and 6 windows 3 port & 3 starboard
- Convertible sofa bed in main salon
Miele 3 burner induction cooktop
- Miele combination oven/microwave
- Waeco refrigerator/freezer
- Vikifrigo icemaker on flybridge
Beautiful Italian Azimut interior finished in oak with large windows creates a light and spacious ambiance. Optimal galley up configuration with large dining area and salon seating; sliding glass doors lead out to the aft deck. Very large Flybridge with helm station, sundeck area, minibar and dinette.
Aft deck is roomy, with a bench seating area and table, as well as storage beneath the seats. The transom gate lead down to the swim deck and tender storage and launch area. Teak stairs go up to the fly bridge. The fly bridge offers the best views on the boat and plenty of room to enjoy them. The large, seating area and table gives everyone a place to enjoy a drink or meal and the sink and storage area allows you to keep food and other essentials on hand. There is a large sub pad area here as well as on the bow. The fly helm is well-equipped and next to the sun pad.
From the aft deck, the large, bright salon is accessed through double glass doors. This luxurious and relaxing area includes comfortable seating facing the entertainment center and flat screen television. There is plenty of room to relax and the large windows bring in plenty of natural light, making the salon feel open and inviting. Two stairs up to the galley and indoor eating area.
The galley is fully equipped with a refrigerator, cooktop, sink and microwave oven. There is plenty of storage, and a peninsula that includes a handrail ensures safety during navigation. The indoor dining area across from the galley can easily accommodate six in style.
The pilot house is across from the galley and includes all of the latest technologies and include joystick controls. The large padded seat allows the captain to sit in comfort and style. Stairs next to the helm lead down to the cabins. Full beam master suite has an off-centered queen bed, plenty of headroom ad natural light. This amazing space also includes a private dining/seating area with table to enjoy a meal or use as a workstation. Stairs lead to a beautifully appointed in-suite head with enclosed shower, sink, and mirror. The well-appointed VIP suite includes a double bed, windows and storage. A second guest cabin has two single bunks and a porthole for natural light. Both guest quarters share the day head which includes a sink and enclosed shower.
This boat delivers everything you need for entertaining guests, spending time with family or having an intimate weekend at sea.
Options include but are not limited to:
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Hard Top (very desirable)
- Bow Thruster
- Sea Keeper
- XENTA Joystick
- KVH HD7 Satellite Television
- Flybridge Teak Package
- Underwater Lights
Generator was replaced with a brand new one in July of 2021, this included the installation of new exhaust.
Upgraded TracPhone® System from V7 to The 3-axis, gyro-stabilized, 60 cm (24 inch) diameter TracPhone® V7-HTS system offering blazing fast, worldwide connectivity.
***There is no tender included in the sale of this vessel, all personal items are also not included.