Contact Us For More Information
- Ladder frame kit for hard top (ladder handrails)
- Hydraulic lifting platform 400 kg
- Gangway retractable with teak 2 mt
- Gyroscope Seakeeper 3
- Interceptor system diff.from STD flaps
- Searchlight with remote control
- Underwater lights
- Teak cockpit, walkaround and platform
- Multifunction screen 12” diff. from 9” STD
- Auto Pilot evolution R4
- Air Conditioning 16,000 btu in lower deck including generator 7kW
- Extra fridge (lower deck)
- Cockpit awning system with carbon poles
- Propspeed on IPS
The BG42 is the entry gate to the Bluegame range of Sport Utility Yachts. Despite her length of 12.98m Bluegame 42 is able to concentrate all the features of the range into a cleverly designed space. The central part of the stern platform lowers to launch and board a 9’ tender and can be used as a swimming platform. She has only had one owner since delivery, has been maintained in immaculate condition and is still under warranty.
She has a spacious cockpit, walkaround with high sides for safe operation. Central helm station, carbon fibre superstructure and top, infusion lamination, a surprisingly spacious deck area for her size, with a large cockpit salon and galley, as well as fore and aft wide sunbathing areas. There is also a flexible swimming platform with recessed gangway and a swimming ladder.
BG42 can comfortably accommodate four guests over a one king sized cabin and a transforming dinette area. A generous toiled with separate shower combined with a customisable starboard cupboard completes and outstanding layout compared to BG42 competitors.