boadicea Yacht for Sale - 251'Amels
Contact Us For More Information
- LLOYD’S REGISTER 20 YEARS CLASS SURVEY
- Thickness measurements of the complete hull
- Almost 75% of structural tanks emptied, cleaned and repaired / repainted
- Anchor windlasses checked for proper maintenance and functioning + PS windlass shaft renewed
- Tailshafts clearances measurement
- Rudders clearances measurement + rudders removal and reinstallation
- 20 years overhaul on both steering gears
- Inspection and minor overhaul on main engines, auxiliary generators and emergency generator
- Overhaul of all side shell valves
- Service on switchboard and breakers and megger test on all electrical equipment on board
- CAYMAN ISLAND’S 20 YEARS RENEWAL SURVEY
- Rescue boat crane and outboard tracks load tests (according to new REG in place since January 1st, 2019)
- LSA, FFE and sprinkler system 5 years test
- DRYDOCK & STANDARD MAINTENANCE WORKS
- Application of a new cycle of antifouling paint
- Application of Prop Speed on propellers and bow thruster
- Cleaning of all sea chests and SW crossover
- Various pipes renewal all around the engine room including improvement of existing systems
- Overhaul of pumps, electric motors, hydraulic motors and maintenance on the on board cranes
- Check and service on the Wärtsila Lips system on bridge
- Alfa Laval plate coolers full reconditioning
- EXTERIOR & DECK WORKS
- Teak repairs and full re-caulking on the most important areas: swimming platform, upper deck fwd and aft, bridge deck aft
- Varnishing of all the wooden table and furniture on board
- Full repainting (including improvement of fairing) of the swimming platform area and hundreds of paint touch-ups all around the yacht
- Service and upgrade on the sliding doors
- Complete refitting of the limo-tender Vikal
- INTERIOR WORKS
- Rebuilding of the area on the swimming platform as a beach club
- Upgrade of existing sauna and refitting of the existing hospital to transform the yacht in a world renowned Physio Centre
- Upgrade of the main saloon with the addition of a 80” TV and a fireplace + renewal of interior furniture to give fresh look to the deck.
- Upgrade and maintenance on the whole air conditioning system
- Galley refitting and upgrade: new professional washing machine, new deep fryer and an additional oven are being installed and general maintenance of all the galley
- Polishing of all the marble surfaces on board
- Upgrade of the whole AV/IT system: the software is being improved and all rooms on board equipped with dedicated iPads
The 76.60m 1999 Amels-built displacement motor yacht BOADICEA is offered for sale and, following a major refit in 2019, including 20 years class renewal, she is in sparkling turnkey condition.
With naval architecture by Amels Holland and, exterior and interior design by the inimitable Terence Disdale, BOADICEA yacht is the kind of vessel you step aboard and never want to leave.
BOADICEA yacht can accommodate 20 guests across 10 cabins, including an Owner’s suite on the upper deck with panoramic views, a lady’s boudoir, his and her bathrooms, an office and a private terrace.
The rest of the guest accommodation comprises a VIP cabin on the upper deck, a VIP on the main deck as large as the Owner’s, a twin cabin on the bridge deck, and six double cabins on the lower deck. There is also a further two staff cabins and room for 24 crew on board. An elevator serves all decks for ease of movement.
BOADICEA also features a dedicated wellness spa deck with a hydro massage hot tub, a steam room, a massage room and a physiotherapy room and gym equipment. While the lower deck boasts a huge beach club.
Powered by twin 2,000 kW Caterpillar 3516 DITA engines, BOADICEA has a maximum speed of 15 knots and cruises at 13 knots with a top range of 7,000nm at 10.5 knots.
- Iconic Amels / Terence Disdale
- High volume, high ceilings, elevator serving all decks
- Dedicated Owner’s deck, dedicated spa deck, beach club
- VIP cabin as big as Owner’s cabin
- 10 guest cabins + 2 staff cabins. Great charter potential
- Touch-and-go helipad
- 20 years class renewed in 2019
- Committed Seller