CABERNET Yacht for Sale - 147'Sensation
Contact Us For More Information
CABERNET was custom built to DNV Classification (Det Norske Veritas) by Sensation Yachts (Hull #26) in New Zealand and delivered in 2006.
She sleeps 12 guests in 6 cabins including a private owner's deck on the upper level complete with private exterior deck that is only accessible from within the master cabin. Crew accommodations sleep 9 including a large captain's cabin located off of the wheelhouse.
CABERNET has both interior and exterior design by Evan K. Marshall with Naval Architecture by Phil Curran.
Twin "Clearance Tunnels" were moulded into the aft end of the hull allowing the running gear (Struts, Shafts, & Props) to be recessed into the hull giving her a maximum draft of 6'11" to allow her to comfortably cruise the Bahamas.
Key features found onboard included private owner's deck, designated cinema room, commercial grade galley, high top speed of 25 knots, long range of 3,500nm at 12.5 knots, spacious garage area, and glass elevator that is not only functional but a focal point in her design.
She has extremely low hours for her age having gone relatively unused for years until her current owner purchased her back in 2016. She immediately underwent a multi-million dollar refit with both cosmetic & mechanical upgrades.
Now back on the market CABERNET is looking for a new owner offering fantastic value considering her volume, condition, and features.
Starting all the way back aft CABERNET has a spacious tender garage with larger door that opens upward. Highlights of the garage are a full work area for the engineer & crew, full size washer & dryers, full size refrigerator/freezer, davit in the overhead for launch/retrieval of tender if the owner choses to keep on in the garage (currently not by the owner).
Direct access to the engine room. Excellent space for storage of water sports toys, supplies, provisions, etc
Moving forward up to the aft section of the main deck you will notice teak decks found throughout some of which need replacing like on the upper jacuzzi deck & bow areas. The aft deck has a massive sitting area that can easily seat up to 12+ for dining or tables can be separated for more casual gatherings. Full walk arounds to both port & starboard lead towards the bow and have entrances to the interior both for guests and crew.
Entering the main salon through sliding glass doors your eyes are immediately drawn to the center line glass elevator that services from the lower guest accommodations to the upper deck.
The salon itself has 2 large settees that run the length of the room below large glass windows. Forward of the seating area you reach the elevator and circular staircase. Forward to starboard you have a companionway that leads to a private lounge/cinema room with bar found to port. Just forward of that you have a large formal dining room and a commercial grade chef's galley. All the way forward is where you find the VIP cabin which is an en-suite.
Heading down to the guest area you have 4 additional cabins all en-suites and accessible either via the elevator or central staircase.
Moving up a level you have the private owners deck which you can arrive to direct by elevator. The is a massive space with en-suite with jacuzzi soaker tub, shower, his & hers baths & walk in closets. The cabin itself has a center line king berth, sitting area, and direct access to a private exterior deck which is only accessible from the master cabin itself.
Forward on this upper deck you have the wheelhouse & captains cabin. If you continue to the bow area on the exterior you have a great use of space with massive sunpads, two sitting areas with umbrellas, and davit that launches/retrieves 2 jet skis all the way forward.
The center staircase leads you up to the sundeck that has a jacuzzi deck forward and sitting area back aft.
Crew accommodations found on the lower level combined with the generous captain's cabin on the upper deck sleep up to 10 if you have 2 in the captain's cabin.
CABERNET is an excellent opportunity to purchase a low hour, shallow draft yacht that has a 3,500nm range, top speed near 20 knots, and an elevator. Fantastic features that many 45 meters can not offer.
Access to the luxurious Main Salon is either from the elevator located forward, the starboard side access door, or the rear sliding glass doors. Upholstered window seats port and starboard offer additional seating to take in the magnificent views outside.
- Upholstered sofas with toss pillows
- Glass decor tables
- Gold trimmed mirror overhead on ceiling
- Fiber optic ceiling lighting & decorative lighting throughout,
- Glass enclosed elevator, forward
- Stairway behind elevator
The main salon bar is located on the port side, aft, and has a granite top.
- The floor in the Bar Area is granite and onyx
- Salon Bar has built-in storage racks for bar-ware.
- 140 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Teak deck
- Curved built-in seating for 18 with back and seat cushions that are center-lined.
- Gloss-finished 3-section wood table on pedestals
- Gold-plated wrap-around aft deck railing with port and starboard gates
- Access to the swim platform from either port or starboard side; step downs
The Theater Room is located aft of midship and features all the necessary equipment for audio/video entertainment along with a private bar.
- Semi-circular sectional seating
- Glass round table
- Padded acoustic walls with built-in lighting
- Granite-topped wet bar, padded edges, with refrigerator and icemaker
- Retractable movie screen, projector, and surround sound
- 60" projection TV
Formal Dining Room
The formal dining salon is located just forward of the media room and has a black marble tile floor. (12) upholstered Parsons-style chairs comfortably surround the large frosted-glass table.
A door starboard leads to the Butler's pantry where the wine cooler, ice-maker, and set up counter are located.
- Large dining table
- Padded silk fabric on walls
- (2) built-in cabinets, frosted glass and wood doors for china and crystal
- Marble tile flooring
- Large Double Deep Fryer
- Miele Coffee/Espresso maker
- Cappuccino maker
- GE Profile 4-burner cook-top stove with oven
- Panasonic convection oven
- Wells Grill
- (1) Stainless steel sink
- Alto Sham oven
- Electrolux ST 30 dishwasher
- (2) Electrolux upright refrigerators
- Center isle preparation station
- KitchenAid trash compactor
- Garbage disposal
- GE Profile wine cooler
- Scotsman ice-maker
VIP Guest Stateroom
- Located forward & Full Beam on main floor
- King bed
- Large walk-in closet (port side by entrance)
- Wood built-in cabinetry starboard
- Wood built-in desk/vanity/chair to port
- Sharp Aquos TV
- Large windows, port and starboard for viewing
- Small sitting room/office aft of bed, to starboard
VIP En Suite Bathroom
- Twin sinks in marble-topped vanities
(2) Twin Bed Staterooms
- Drop down TV
- Night stand
- Private bathroom
(2) King Bed Staterooms
- Drop down TV
- Night stand
- Private bathroom
Pilothouse Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- (2) Intellian SAT Domes (1 VS-100 HD & 1-V-SAT)
- (2) ACR spotlight controls
- Recently Serviced Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster controller
- Kobelt engine controls (rebuilt)
- (2) Garmin 8000 series monitor (GPS & Radar)
- Robertson Autopilot integrated with Garmin Navigation System
- (2) Garmin multi-function windspeed, depthsounder, and speed
- (2) Garmin Radar (6' 96kW & 4' 73kW open display array)
- JRC Nav-Tex NCR 330 weather receiver
- JRC SSB JSB196GM radiophone
- JRC-NCT-196-N DSC
- (2) ICOM IGM 506 VHF radios
- (9) HX-400 handheld VHF radios
- Radio Holland (ship system monitor and alarm system)
- New Compass
- Naiad multi-sea stabilizer controller (rebuilt)
- Kahlenberg M-511 C/D horn control for 5-trumpet horn
- Autoprime/Maritron multi-fire monitor
- Sailor BP4680 battery monitor panel
- New Sony stereo
Sky Deck Exterior Forward
- Jacuzzi hot tub forward on center-line with (2) teak steps
- Teak deck
- Wrap-around gold-plated railings
Sky Lounge Interior
- Elevator on center-line
- Day head with door entry either from inside or out
- (2) Skylights
- Doorway to teak aft deck
Master Stateroom: His/Hers En Suite Bathroom
- Full beam
- Jacuzzi tub on centerline
- Shower on centerline
- Sink and vanity, port and starboard
- Walk in closet
ENGINE ROOM/LAZARETTE (Bottom deck)
- Catepillar 3516B engines with 1700 original hours (3000 hp each)
- (2) John Deere Generators (2500 hrs)
- Water Maker (3600 gal/day)
- Back up water maker (1800 gal/day)
- New A/C system with (5) new chillers
- Sonihull Anti-barnicle System
- (3) Headhunter Potable Water Pumps
Hull and Deck
- Hull and superstructure: Fiberglass; cored, resin-infused composite construction
- Fiberglass deck with teak sole
- (2) Maxwell 11,000lb chrome-plated anchor windlasses, fore-deck (port and starboard)
- (2) Maxwell 4000 capstans/vertical windlasses (aft/port and starboard)
- Gold-plated handrails along the main, center-line passage and around the exterior of the yacht
- Gold-plated railings wrap around the deck on both sides
- Milling Machine
- Drill Press
- Welding Station
- Double Fridge
- SCUBA Dive Compressor
- Large Chest Freezer