cajun dancer Yacht for Sale - 112'Westport
Contact Us For More Information
“Cajun Dancer” is one of the finest Westport 112’s that has been built with many custom features from an extensive electronics package to the interior décor. She has been kept in excellent condition since she was born. The Island Galley with Skylight offers a very open floor plan in the Galley. The Electric curved aft salon door offers a slightly more salon space which lends a more open feeling.The Westport 112 layout with the VIP forward, owners and guests amidship with Crew aft through a separate entrance offers the best utilization of the yacht for the convenience of owners, guest and crew.
“Cajun Dancer”is loaded with options with the following below being just a few of the upgrades and features.
- Extended engine warranties until Oct 2020, with ability to extend further
- Upgraded Intelian VSAT , Better Service and bigger footprint
- Electric curved Main Salon doors
- Stabilization at Anchor (larger fins), Model 525
- New AC chillers (4) Feb 2020 with 2 Electro Sea’s
- Spot Zero in addition to two watermakers
- Waste Treatment system by Headhunter with PLC touch screen with auto-clor
- Custom Foredeck for extra storage and additional shore cord receptacles
- Aft deck entrance gates port and starboard
- Cabinetry upgraded with custom scalloped facing throughout
- Custom Crew area with 3 staterooms and 3 heads in lieu of 2 heads, one being shared by 4 crew.
- Wood Countertop Surfaces protected with a custom film
- 38" TV in Pilothouse
- Kaleidescape Movie system
- Enclosures on Aft Deck and Flybridge
- Stainless steel anchors and stainless steel plates
- Carbon Fiber Tide Ride ladder with handrails for both sides
- Additional Cameras: Highest location above hardtop facing aft
- (4) Additional freezer drawers
- Wine cooler in Salon
- Four refrigerated drawers in Galley Island
- Skylight over Galley Dinette withsilhouette blind for shear or black out
- Port lights in VIP upgraded forward upper side lights
- VKool throughout boat
“Cajun Dancer”has the option of entering from the normal mid ship boarding entrance or the more casual aft deck boarding gates. Typically entering the vessel from the starboard boarding entrance you have the ability to go forward to the galley for the ease of provisioning or aft to the salon.
Entering the vessel from the optional aft deck boarding gates on the carbon fiber ladder you step onto a large aft deck with a large settee aft and a walk behind bar with an refrigerator and sink for casual entertaining.
Entering the salon from the aft deck area through a custom curved electric door you walk into a full beam salon with sofas and occasional chairs arranged on port. The seating has also been set out for viewing of the 60 inch TV to starboard and aft for visibility of the dock or anchorage while watching TV.
The formal dining area in the forward portion of the salon has a large custom dining table and 8 chairs with a Port and Starboard built in buffets with custom built-in storage for china, glassware and flatware.
The Galley is forward through the starboard foyer with access to the dayhead and stairs up to the pilothouse.
There is a large glass entrance door that is dual axis to be able dogged down for extreme sea conditions.
The Galley is a desired "Island kitchen" layout to have a very open feeling with abundant storage a casual settee to port and forward for entertaining with the chef while cooking. The custom Skylight adds to the open feeling of the galley.
The VIP is forward and down a few steps with a center lined walk around queen berth and an ensuite head. The VIP has custom sidelights that enlarge the stateroom as well.
Allgueststateroomsfeatureensuiteheads withalargelightedmirrorvanity, storage cabinets,upgradedfaucets, Headhunter toilets, and upgraded stone accents to both the counters and shower.
Back up to the forward port side of the Salon is the port Foyer. The Foyer features a large entrance door with companion picture window, a large closet (dog house) with the laundry washer and dryer stack unit for the owner and guest staterooms, additional freezer drawer storage and access underneath the Pilothouse where various ship’s electrical, equipment, andaudio/visual central bases are located.
This port foyer area has a stone floor to the staircase leading to the lower foyer landing.There is abundant hard luggage storage underneath this staircase at the bottom raised with pneumatic lift mechanism.
The Master and Guest Staterooms are located amid ship and accessed via the lower Foyer.
The Master is full beam with a double door entry,and featuresacenterline king berth with pneumatic shock assisted liftandabundant storage underneath Mahogany woodaccents,overhead wood detailing and trays, and carpeted sole.The Master has a large LED TV, enlarged port lights, abundant drawers,acompanion seat, walkin closet,andblinds, lighting,andaudio/visual entertainment controlareallaccessed via the Crestron IPad tablet.
The master head has entrances forward on both port and starboard, to the his and hers fullbeam head.This headhasdualvanitieswith overhead lighting, upgraded faucetsonthevanities, storage cabinets, upgradeddualshower heads, Custom upgraded stones on the vanity tops, sole and in the centerline shower, Headhunter heads, and linen closets.
The GuestStateroomsarelocatedaftofthe lower foyer andfeature overheadLEDlighting, enlargedportlights,andcarpeted soles.The port Guest Stateroom features side by sidetwin berths withstorageunderneath, a nightstandwhichcan be relocated and the berths joined to create a single large berth, and hanging locker. The audio/visual entertainment located forward and lighting are operated via the Creston IPadtablet.
The starboard Guest Stateroom features two side by side berths with a nightstand in the center that can be relocatedandboth berths joined to form a large single large berth. There is storage underneath each berth accessed by drawers, and a hanging locker. The audio/visual entertainment located forward and lighting are operated via the Creston IPad tablet.
Pilothouse and Flybridge:
Moving up from the starboard entrance Foyer is the Pilothouse. The Pilothouse features the fullcompliment in navigational electronics; a power actuated custom Stidd helm chair, navigation desk, a large ovalshaped observation lounge with table, 180 degree visibility through large Pilothouse windows, a popup LED TV, and a staircase up through a sliding stainless door to port accessing the Flybridge.
The Flybridge has a centerline helm with 3 Stidd chairs power actuated chairs, teak deck under hardtop, factory hardtop with overhead LED lighting with enclosure; a large seating area to starboard with a custom high gloss teak table, a full bar with sink, refrigeration drawers, Hoshizaki ice maker, Gaggenau grill and bar seating to port.
The Boat Deck is down a few steps aft and features a large hot tub to port, a lounge to starboard, access to staircase via a protected sliding door to starboard, and ample storage for two wave runners and a 15’ RIB tender with davit crane.
The Foredeck of"Cajun Dancer"was redesigned to feature a large Sunpad with more storage underneath.
Furniture: Sofa and love seat placed in "L" configuration with 3 occasional chairs, cocktail table and end tables
Media Storage: Storage for CD's and DVD's
Headliner:Majilite vinyl headliner
Window Treatments:Fashion Tech blinds and shades use Somfy motors with RTS control
Aft Door:Electric Curved large 4 panelpolished stainless steel sliding door, weathertight and direct bonded glass, which adds interior area to the aft part of salon.
- Subzero side by side full size refrigerator with matching wood paneled doors
- Oven Dacor (2)
- Bosch 5 Burner stove top with sea rails
- 4 subzero refrigerator doors built in to Island in galley for extra refrigeration
- Stainless steel sink , Double with Grohe faucet and Insta hot
- Dishwasher Asko
- VSAT upgraded in 2016, for a larger footprint and better subscription capabilities
- Naiad Stabilizer Datum Display
- Stidd Helm Chair, Powered
- MTU station controls
- Nobeltec Time Zero Charting system
- (2) Furuno Radars FAR 2117 X band, 120 Mile RCU- 014
- FlIR night camera system Infra Red
- Furuno Depth Sounder FCV 1200 L
- TV mounted in custom lift to lift out of dash
- Crestron Ipad for Pilothouse for Audio and Video in PH
- Waterproof Crestron remotes for Flybridge and foredeck
- (2) Icom VHF IC - M604
- ICOM HF Marine M802
- Furuno GPS GP 150D at Pilothouse Dash and Pilothouse Desk
- Autopilot Simrad AP 70 at helm and Flybridge
- Compass Ritchie Global F 600
- B & G H 3000 Depth Sounder
- Elbex Camera System
- Depth Sounder Aft Furuno RD 33 located in Captains Stateroom
- Windshield Wipers Exalto, with Wash
- Searchlight Carlisle and Finch
- Generators Start and stop controls
- Vic Display ( Vessel Information Control system) updated
14 Combo Smoke/Heat sensors
4 CO detectors in Captain and Crew Staterooms
Sercurity system , all doors and hatches
Tank Levels 3 Fuel, 2 Fresh water, black and grey water sumps
- Nauticomp Video Screens for Radar, Plotter and other displays
- B & G H 3000 Depth Sounder
- Rudder Angle indicator and Follow up Rudder
- Search Light Control
- Main MTU Station control and wind Controls
- SIMRAD AP 70 remote station control
- Furuno RCU 015 remote Radar Control
- Stidd Chairs with power (3)
Crestron system operated through Ipad’s , is in each accommodation spacewhich provides Sat TV, SatRadio, and Movie server Kaleidescape as well as lights and blinds in certain locations.
The entire system has a UPS bank so that when switching from shore power to generator there is no disruption in service.
Boarding Gates:Port and starboard
- EZ2CY aft deck enclosure for climate control
- Bar: Includes twin refrigerated drawers, stone top, sink/ice bin with hot and cold water, bar storage, and a barware
- Cabinet in portside bulwark for glass storage
- Loose Furniture: Includes molded in settee with cushions, one high gloss Teak dining/cocktail table on stainless
- pedestals with electric high/low features and five dining chairs
- Storage Lockers: Located in bulwarks with inner lined fiberglass cabinets
- TV: 40" TV on port forward aft deck
- Two spiral staircases: One down to Crew Quarters from starboard forward aft deck with a weathertight door and one up to boat deck
"Cajun Dancer"is one of the few Westport 112's that offers 3 staterooms plus 3 crew heads in lieu of four crew sharing one head.
- The crew quarters is accessed from either the forward starboard aft deck, or the Swim Platform through a panagraph door. This area has a devoted laundry center with washer and dryer, sink and refrigerator, cabinets, and a large ice maker and freezer.
- The Captain's Stateroom is located to port with a queen berth, cabinets, a hanging locker, ensuite head with shower, entertainment, and desk.
- TheCrewStaterooms aretostarboardand both have double over/under bunks, the crew staterooms share an ensuite heads withshowers,and entertainment.
- The Engine Room is accessed forward of the Crew Quarters.
Main Engines: (2) MTU/DDC 16V2000 engines, rated at 2000 hp, four-station MDEC controls, integrated stationselection and shifter control, MDEC synchronizer and underwater exhaust 2400 hours
Generators: (2) 65KW 1800 rpm Northern Lights with compound mounts, sound shields, InSep (internal water/exhaustseparation/mufflers). Water temperature, oil pressure and hour meters are installed on main distribution panel in Crew
Quarters. Both generators have remote start/stop in Pilothouse. PTO and hydraulic pump installed on both generatorsfor full redundancy 5000 Hours
Bow Thruster: American Bow Thruster 16”-40HP hydraulic single prop with four-station controls
Underwater Lights: Ocean LED with color spectrum
Waste Treatment Plant: Headhunter black water treatment system with Auto Chlorinator.
Rudders: Cast urethane foil-shape rudders with stainless stocks 7.6 square feet
Rudder Bearings/Seals: Fiberglass sleeves with PYI bearings, dripless seals, and spare seals in carrier
Propellers: 48” Michigan Nibral 5-blade custom wheels
Shafts: Four-inch Aquamet 22-H.S.
Shaft Log and Packing Glands: Shaft logs to be one-piece fiberglass construction with PYI dripless packing gland withwater crossover from engines. Shaft log will be bonded into hull.
Struts: Cast bronze of Vee design
Steering: Jastram power steering with dual, engine-driven pumps, and four steering stations: Pilothouse, Flybridge, and
Port & Starboard wing stations. Pilothouse and Flybridge Stations include RAI indicator, horn, start/stop buttons, andthruster controls. Wing Stations include RAI indicator, start/stop buttons, and thruster controls
Bonding: All bronze thru-hulls to be bonded with #8 or heavier wire and connected to transom zincs and shaft wipers
Batteries: all AGM cell type batteries. (2) banks of two 8D, 225amp batteries, wired in series for starting mainengines (total of four) and two 8D, 225map batteries, one for each generator starting. (1) 24VDC battery bank (two8d, 225amp batteries, wired in series) for ship'sservice
Battery Chargers: Chargers include one 95amp24VDC for ship's service bank, one 45amp 24VDC for main engine bank and one 20amp 24VDC for generator bank
Main Distribution Panel: Located in crew area. Designed to be functional with all necessary circuit breakers and transfer switches and, to provide proper operation of AC and DC circuits
Distribution Panels: Located throughout the vessel, distribution panels have engraved faceplates
Shore Power: (2) 100 amp single phase shore feeds with Glendinning Cablemaster cord reels at port bustle (includes two 100ft cables). Phone outlet located at port bustle with two 50' phone cord
Shore Power Converter: (2) ASEA 36Kva 60 Hz, single or three phase input service with a 4070 Hz frequency and voltage between 170520VAC. The converters will autoconfigure for the applied power form
Power Conditioner: (1) 10Kva 60Hz frequency conditioner for audio/visual power use and backup power supply Lighting Protection: with hull CuNi ground plate and installed air terminal
Recessed Light Fixtures: LED fixtures
General Lighting: Vimar and Leviton receptacle and switching throughout Reading
Pilothouse Chart Lights: (3) 12V red DC chart lights: (one at navigator's area, one at captain's desk and one at dashflat over stairs to maindeck)
Searchlight: (1) Carlisle Finch 200 Watt Xenon located on mast with dual controls
Exterior Lighting: The Fore Deck, House sides, Aft Deck stair and Flybridge overhead lights are all controlled fromthe Pilothouse switch bank. The aft Deck lights are switchedlocally
Navigation Lights: Perko
Diesel Fuel System:Approximately 5,500 gallons (US) of diesel in one tank separated into three compartments with a transfer system including a pump, meter and distribution manifold. All diesel consumers draw from the center compartment (Day Tank). The system has cut out overflow to be able to fill from port or starboard, with capability to open crossovers as well.
During normal operations fuel is transferred to the day tank via the transfer pump. Fueling process is via either of two deck fill locations amidships, port or starboard side. Tank is vented to atmosphere on both sides of the vessel. Tank level monitoring is via electronic sensor and display with high/low level alarms. Tank is all aluminum, welded construction with internal baffles and three divided areas
Pumps: Fuel transfer pump will have a flow meter and timer
GASOLINE FUEL SYSTEM:The gasoline system consists of a tank, an air diaphragm pump, and hose with nozzle to transfer the gas. The hose,
nozzle and pump, along with the tank fill are located under the hatch centered on the Swim Step deck
Tank: Aluminum, 100 gallon
Pump: Air diaphragm
The Fresh Water System is comprised of multiple divided and baffled fresh water tanks, two AC supply pumps, suction supply, service anddistribution manifolds, two reverse osmosis watermakers, and associated valves, filters, expansion tanks, regulators andgauges. Freshwater wash downs with quick connects are located on all decks
Pumps: (2) 220V AC pumps and one 24V DC backup pressure pump with tank
Water Tanks: Are stainless steel with interior epoxy coating and an approximate tank capacity of 1,000 gallons.
Watermaker: (2) Sea Recovery SRC AWC 1400-2 (2,800 gallons per day total)
Water Heaters: (2) Dual element, fast recovery. (1) 80 gallon and one 38 gallon
"Cajun Dancer" has a chilled water system with the capacity is 24 tons and is distributed throughout the vessel via individual room air handlersof various sizes and BTU ratings. It has four 6 ton chillers that rotates through the different chillers for equal use of each chiller. "Cajun Dancer" also has V Cool on most exterior glass to offer more efficiencies for the chillers.
The Raw water and circulating freshwater has redundant pumps, 2 for each system.
There is one (HVAC) Keypad the two air handlers in the Master Stateroom, one for the twoair handlers in the Galley, and two for the four air handlers that serve the Salon all other air handlers are each controlled bya separate Keypad
Make Up Air: For cycling air through the Vessel's interior, which is in the attic above the salon and makes up air for the other air handlers for the salon.
Ventilation: (8) Exhaust fans, (2) in the master head and (1) in the other heads
The Bilge System consists of five remote-mounted bilge float switches and InteliSea alarms on all float switches.
Bilge Pumps: Fixed bilge pump system includes two electric 230V AC pumps with 1 ½” PVC lines to each majorcompartment with check valves, strainers, and priming system. Bilge systems are monitored through the vessel information control system.