cordina Yacht for Sale - 88'Broward
Contact Us For More Information
Coming aboard the aft deck via the Marquipt boarding ladder, the yacht seems much bigger than its 88 feet! The aft deck has a custom teak table and bench seating as well as a full fridge and TV for aft deck dining or cocktails. The flybridge can be accessed from aft deck by spiral staircase steps.
Moving forward into the salon through the aft entry door, you note that the interior is very well appointed with tasteful furnishing and interior finishes. To port is a sofa that seats four, along with two swivel barrel chairs and a glass coffee table. To forward is seating for six at a formal glass dining table with 6 chairs. On the forward bulkhead is a bar with beautifully carved custom cabinetry and storage.
Moving forward on the port side is a custom day head and to starboard is the private entry to the Master stateroom below. The MSR suite features king-size berth, walk-in closets, flatscreen TV and lots of custom cabinetry. Just forward of the suite are separate His and Her heads with showers. There is an additional washer and dryer in this area. From the MSR, there is also access to the forward deck through sliding glass doors on each side.
Again moving forward on the port side is the hallway to the pilothouse which is accessible on either port or starboard side. Then you enter the galley with an eat-in dinette to port. For quick bites or breakfast, there is barstool seating at the center island prep station with sink. Galley is equipped with stove and oven, enormous side-by-side refrigerator/freezer on the forward wall and a wine cooler and shelving is on the aft wall.
Forward of Galley down stairs, is the crew quarters with washer and dryer and the 4th stateroom or extra crew quarters, and two separate heads with showers.
On the starboard aft side of the salon, there is an entertainment area and desk. Just forward to the starboard is the stairwell that leads down to the two guest stateroom suites with private heads, and access to the spacious, full stand-up engine room located on the forward bulkhead wall.
Back up on deck level, the entrance to the wheelhouse is midship where the Captain can drive the yacht in inclement weather with full Helm controls. Bench seating is provided on this level for guests.
Going up the stairs you enter the very spacious flybridge with bench helm seating for four. Flybridge features a wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker. Entertain and relax with two custom teak tables and very large L-shaped bench seats with beautiful blue cushions.
You owe it to yourself to see this exceptional yacht personally. Call Listing Broker now to arrange your showing,
Below Amidship: The Master stateroom is located separately with its own entrance. It is full beam with a walkaround King-sized berth. The MSR suite features a settee to starboard and dressing table to port,and twin walk-in cedar-lined closets. The Heads feature "his and her" separate showers and toilets. The stateroom also features a built-in refreshment station with a coffee maker, microwave and mini refrigerator/freezer. The MSR has separate air conditioning controls and units. The entertainment center features a flatscreen TV, AM/FM Stereo with i-Pad docking station. All lighting has dimmer switches and the suite features two walk-in closets (one lockable) and more than ample drawer storage space.
Port and Starboard Staterooms Below and aft of the engine room:
Both aft guest suites have a separate private entrance. Inside, you will find a walkaround queen berth with spacious ensuite Heads with stall showers and freshwater flush toilets. Both have flatscreen TV's, DVD players, AM/FM stereos, i-Pad docking stations and cedar-lined closets, as well as separate air-conditioning controls and units. These guest suites are each as big as the mastersuite on many other 60ft yachts!
Forward State Room:
The forward stateroom can be used for extra crew or as an additional Guest stateroom, depending on the owners preference. It has a double berth, cedar-lined hanging locker, storage drawers and its own TV, AM/FM stereo and head with shower.
Crew is quartered forward of the galley and has over and under twin bunks, TV/Stereo, cedar-lined hanging locker, storage drawers and a separate Head with full stand-up shower. More space than in any European crew quarters of a yacht of similar size.
- Bottom Job October 2018
- New Exterior paint and striping 2017 and more touch up's 2019
- Top and Lighting system Flybridge 2015
- Underwater lights 2015
- NAIAD stabilizers serviced May 2017
- 4000 Hour service and inspection by Charlie Smithwich April 2017
- Interior updated 2017
- A/C system new 2016
- New toilets throughout the boat 2016
- New Sewage Macerator pump and system refit June 2017
- Offshore WIFI telephone and internet system May 2017
- New Mattress in Master state room May 2017
- New wallpaper in galley, saloon and master stateroom May 2017
- New furniture in saloon May 2017
- 24" Stainless steel ships wheel
- 3 Windshield washer/wiper controls
- Caterpillar electronic controls with alarm panels and start and stop switches
- Windshield defogger control
- 10" DVR monster linked to the engine room
- 10X Zoom dome camera
- Nobeltec Chart Plotter
- ACR 1000 spotlight
- Alarm panel for bilge alarms
- Engine room heat detector alarm (Ultra safely systems)
- Fuel Gauges
- Overhead mini halogen lights
- Centerline padded helm seat that slides back and forth to optimize room
- Large drawers and foot rest below helm
- 2 Locker shelves
- Fire alarm sensor
- Chelsea brass clock and barometer
- Pull out drawers for computer keypad
- Radars; Furuno FR811/6 10 KW 72 mile radar
- Danforth Compass
- Robertson AP 300X Auto pilot
- Furuno RD 30 Depth sounder and Furuno FI 50
- Nobeltec CPU Chart plotter
- Robertson RI-135 rudder angle indicator
- Ships computer
- Link wind speed and log
- KVH Tracvision II Stabilized DDS system with 2 receivers, KVH Sat Com with Fax option Model K-3
- Panasonic KX T616 telephone and intercom system
- M-12 2 Com VHF
- Motorola M-600B cell phone with antenna
- 10' Custom Passarelle with 2 handrails for Med mooring stern boarding.
- Aluminum Swim platform with teak overlay.
- Locker on swim platform with hot and cold water.
- Marquipt 6 step boarding ladder.
- Deck lighting.
- Stainless steel railings.
- Spare SS plow anchor with 160 ft of 1" line.
- 3000 LB Ideal windless with foot controls.
- SS Anchor chute, 2 SS hawes eyes.
- Forfjord 210lb anchor with 36- go 1/2" chain and ideal chain stripper.
- 2 Buell Stombos 12" triplex horns (air).
- Lighting on the bow 500W.
- Nautical Structures EZ-1500-3 davit out base for tender lifting.
- Fresh air intakes for engines as to minimize salt in the engine room.
- Fresh water spigot.
- Flag and mast.
- New custom hardtop (new 2017).
- Island Bar with Kohler SS ink and fixtures, Icemaker, under sounder U line refrigerator/freezer, Weber BBQ.
- 2 Reclining sun lounges.
- 33" Outdoor TV.
- Stereo speakers with controls.
- Four Person helm seats.
- Windshield and frame.
- Center line helm station.
- 30" Edison SS wheel
- 2- Northern Lights 40 KW Generators S 6050 hours P 5450
- A-Sea Power Converter for 50Hz or 60 HZ power
- Ships Power: 12V/24V DC; 100V/220V-AC
- Sentry 40 Amp 12 V Consta-volt Battery Chargers (dedicated to house and generators)
- Sentry 50 Amp Vanner battery equalizer-engines
- Perko battery shut-off switches-engines
- 2-8D Lead acid 165 amp generator batteries
- 2-12D Lead acid batteries dedicated to electronics
- Sentry 40 Amp 12 V battery charger dedicated to electronics
- Naiad 30 Hp hydraulic Bow thruster with PTO off port generator with proportional controls
- Naiad M11 #302 stabilizers with dual Jabsco pumps and 9 sq ft fins (seals and rams new 2011)
- New 6/2015 Aqua 10 Ton Air Conditioning System (2 new 5 ton chillers)
- New 2014 1800 GPD FCI MAXQ Watermaker and flush options
- Triple Racor fuel filter for each generator
- Racor 1000 fuel filters for each generators
- Leeson fuel transfer system
- Fill rite meter for fuel filling
- Leeson ^ point oil change system
- 2 Hydraulic Power assist steering with 2 Jabsco cooling pumps May 2017
- Custom High speed rudders
- Electric heat strips at all Ari handlers for interior heaters
- 2-3/4 HP Raw water AC cooling pumps
- 2-1/2 HP Chiler circulating pump for A/C system
- Oberdorfer 110 black water pump out pump
- Deck fitting for black water pump out
- Emergency fuel priming and transfer pump
- 2 Aqua pure drinking water filters
- PAR on demand shower pumps
- 110 Head hunter fresh water pump with expansion tank
- ER fresh water spigot with hose
- Dock water inlets with pressure regulators
- 6 PAR DC bilge pumps 2 in Engine room; 2 Amidship, 1 in VIP and 1 in Crew
- 110V bilge pump in the engine room keel
- 2-1/2 HP Air compressors in the lazzerette
- Fire Control System-Dual Kiddie CO2 with heat sensors in the ER
- Emergency engine driven crash pumps on both engines
- 5 Blade bronze propellers
- Fuel tanks (day tank 3850 gal; wing tanks on port and starboard 1200 gal each) Total 6250 Gal
- Lube oil tank 125 gallons (aluminium)
- Waste oil tank 125 gallons (aluminum)
- (2) 40 gallon hot water tanks
- Zodiac 12 man liferaft
- Revere 6 man Solas life raft
- Life Ring with smoke/light attachment
- EPIRB with hydrostatic release May 2017
- New bilge pumps 2017
- Fire system recertified 2019