enmer Yacht for Sale - 75'Safehaven Marine Ltd.
Contact Us For More Information
- Master cabin forward with a double centre line bed and separate shower/toilet
- Master cabin area with large table made of solid teak with square corners and hinges lengthways so that when folded it reforms into a smaller table top. The pedestal has a track to allow the table to slide forwards or backwards to make extra passageway room and an electric height adjustable arrangement to transform into a lounging area
- Guest cabin further forward with double berth bed with en suite head accessible through Master cabin or separate deck hatch; can be converted into a crew cabin
- Comfortable dinette settee in the living area with retractable table that can transform easily into a bed
- 2 x Retractable tables with benches to sit 8 x Guests, convertible to lounge area on deck
- Spacious centre sunbed on aft deck with vast storage capacity below
- Separate Crew quarters with access through the deck hatch in the bow section
- TV flat screen in Master cabin
- Bose sound system in Master cabin
- JBL Boombox with custom fitting in Salon
- Teak Worktop
- Plastimo Cruiser 6 Liferaft
- FIRE FIGHTING
- Firefighting systems in engine rooms
2.60m 3D Tender 260 Aluminum RIB with 9.9 hp Yamaha outboard engine
Commissioned by and built for one of the yachting world’s most eminent yachtsmen, Jack Setton, ENMER has a unique hybrid hull that combines an asymmetrical catamaran with a wave-piercing mono hull that is both stable and highly capable and does away with the need for additional stabilisers, even at anchor. The yacht is also designed to keep noise and vibration to a minimum.
Setton has excellent form when it comes to designing and commissioning yachts, having been the original Owner of both the expedition superyacht SENSES and the daysailer CIAO GIANNI.
ENMER has clean, minimal interiors that are functional and flexible. In the main salon there is shock mitigating seating at the helm, with a concealed galley and a settee with a retractable table that transforms into a bed.
The rest of ENMER’s accommodation comprises an Owner’s cabin and a VIP, both en suite. There is also accommodation for crew in the bow.
Powered by a pair of Caterpillar C18 1,150hp engines, ENMER has a top speed of 44 knots with a decent offshore range of 600nm. She also comes with a backup diesel generator and solar panels, enabling her to spend extended periods at anchor.
- KEY FEATURES
- The ultimate explorer-yacht chase boat
- Monaco - St Tropez in one hour in any weather
- FRP composite, wave-piercing, catamaran hull
- Joystick control allows for use of minimal crew
- 2 x CAT C18 on jet drives reaching up to 44 knots
- Brand new just debugged condition