FAR FAR AWAY Yacht for Sale - 152'Inace
Contact Us For More Information
- GUEST CABINS
- 1 x Master cabin
- 2 x VIP cabins
- 3 x Twin cabins
- 1 x Twin cabin with an additional Pullman berth
- CREW CABINS
- 1 x Captain's cabin
- 3 x Crew cabins
- The accommodations on Far Far Away are much larger than you would expect to find on a vessel of this size. The interior is in a golden light Anigre wood with dark wood trim and brushed stainless steel accent. The floor is in wood done in a square pattern. The effect is to give you a modern light interior which still retains a classic warmth. The large windows found throughout the boat bring the outside views to the guests while they enjoy the comfort of the interior.
- MAIN DECK
- Entering the main deck house through the automatic sliding aft deck stainless steel door there is a spacious lounge with seating to port and pop up TV to starboard. Next forward is a large dining area with extensive storage and a large dining table that comfortably seats 10 guests. The entrance to the galley is to port. You first enter a pantry that is fitted out with a large Euro cave wine cooler. There is an under counter milk fridge, drawers, cabinets and a granite topped counter with an espresso coffee station. There is a second door to enter the galley that prevents noise from the galley reaching the dining area.
- Entering the galley to port you come to a separate and fully equipped stewardess station, including a double sink with disposal, Bosch dish washer, toaster oven and trash. There is extensive drawer and cabinet storage. The U-shaped counter is covered in granite which creates a large counter space for plating and working. There is a monitor that can display all cameras and ship's information facing the large crew settee with table to port forward. To starboard is a large chef's area with an 8-burner Bosch glass cook top, triple sink with disposal, two Bosch fridge/freezers, two Bosch ovens and a Bosch microwave. There are two large windows to port and starboard that create a bright working area.
- There is a direct entrance to the galley from the port side deck, with a grate with drain just inside the door, just aft of the door are the crew stairs up to the captain's cabin and wheelhouse. These stairs, combined with the crew access corridor on the lower deck, allow the crew to move around without intruding in guest areas. This level of crew separation is something that is not normally found on a vessel of this size.
- To starboard forward from the saloon is the foyer, where one of 3 day heads is located. There are guest stairs leading up to the skylounge and down to the guest accommodations deck. Forward on the main deck in front of the boat deck are two identical crew cabins with two upper and lower bunks with ensuite heads. Between them is a crew lounge with settee, desk and TV. Stairs lead down to the laundry and access to the lower guest area.
- LOWER DECK
- Located on the lower deck is the Master stateroom, two VIP queen staterooms, four full size twin staterooms, each with full bathroom facilities en-suite, laundry and extra refrigerator and freezer space. The full beam 26', master stateroom is in the center of the vessel for maximum comfort and forward of the engine room so there are no shafts or propellers in the area. The master is separated from the engine room by double bulkheads that create fuel tanks and the master head. This stateroom is much larger than you would expect to find on most vessels of this size. The master has a king size bed, two matching walk-in closets with built in drawers, shoe storage and hanging space. There are also two additional large hanging lockers. One of the closets holds the digital safe. On the port side is a settee and to starboard is deck/dressing table. The his and her head is aft with large central shower. The head is done in Brazilian granite with stainless details. The his and her toilets are separated from the main head area and both have a bidet. Next forward are the two identical VIP staterooms with queen beds with drawers under, desk and a large hanging locker with built in drawers, TV and sound system. The digital safe is located in the closet. There are also drawers under the bed and a large head with shower all done in granite. Forward of the VIP staterooms are the four newly incorporated twin berth cabins, each with full size twin beds with drawers under the beds, hanging locker with built in drawers, a digital safe and a head with toilet, bidet and shower all done in granite. In the companionway between the twin cabins are 4 large drawers, two on each side for linen storage.
- Next forward is the crew service corridor that leads to the large laundry with twin full size washers and twin dryers. There is also additional refrigeration and freezers (9m2). There is extensive storage in this area with storage under the floor, in closets and cabinets and a large linen closet. There is also a luggage storage cabinet accessed from the stairs leading up to the forward crew’s quarters.
- BRIDGE DECK
- The pilothouse deck has a large wheelhouse forward with excellent visibility. The forward canted windows prevent glare for electronics and enhance overall viewing. The pilothouse is fully equipped for worldwide navigation. The main console has 6 19” Boning screens that can display data in a number of formats. There are two navigation stations to port and starboard with chart drawers. There are two Opacmare helm chairs located to port and starboard of the helm and a large settee behind the chairs. The vessel has excellent visibility and because the pilothouse is located at the center of the vessel it is very comfortable in all weather conditions. There is storage for navigation, class and operating required books and documents.
- There are port and starboard wing stations that bubble out to give the captain exceptional visibility down the sides of the vessel. The stations have Cat engine displays, Kobelt engine controls, thruster control, horn, jog lever and rudder indicator.
- Inside to port is a passage that takes you to stairs leading down to the galley or to the Captain's cabin with double bed and ensuite head. Aft on the starboard side is the radio room and access to the upper foyer with day head done in granite. Next aft is the comfortable sky lounge with lounge area, pop up TV, sound system and a office desk. This is a wonderful space to relax. The low window lines bring the outside in and create a great feeling of space.
- AFT DECK
- The aft supper deck has a large table for dining with wet bar with under counter refrigerator. The open rails allow for excellent views while dining in comfort. There are stairs leading down to the aft deck and on the starboard side midships there are stairs leading up to the flybridge. The aft main deck has a large settee that can also be used as a lounge. There are stairs up to the flybridge deck, to stb aft there are stairs down to the over sized swim platform and lazarette / engine room access, to port aft is access to the gangway.
- FLY BRIDGE
- The fly-bridge is quite large. It is a wonderful private entertaining deck with all of the features you would expect to find on a larger yacht and more. The open rails aft create great viewing from the seating area . There is a full wet bar , under counter fridge and a large stainless steel "Fireboy" electric BBQ & Pizza oven located behind the bar. There is built in seating with dining tables that can be lowered to cocktail height. The fly-bridge has extensive storage under the seating and sun pads. There is a full sound system. The large day head with outdoor shower and another storage locker with full size door are located in the center structure. There is a full size Jacuzzi with oversized sun pad area. The shade from the hard top can be extended by putting up awnings from the back of the hard top to removable poles to cover the aft seating and dining tables. The mast has an integrated ladder to easily service the navigation equipment.
- BOAT DECK
- Extended by 8 metres in 2019-2021 refit, the boat deck can carry an extensive amount of toys. There are two storage cabinets at the forward bulkhead. There are port and starboard gates to give access to the tenders while loading and off loading. The main door for the crew's quarters in on the port forward bulkhead, and there is an overhang with drip edge above the door.
- There is a full size laundry with twin Bosch washers and Bosch dryers, extensive storage for linens, dry goods and other storage. The Laundry connects directly with the lower guest area to allow service of all cabins. There are also two Bosch refrigerator / freezer units
- The hydraulics for the crane and windlasses and bow thruster are also located in this area and can be inspected via a clear panel at the back of the ironing board closet and are easy to access for service. There is a dedicated large luggage locker and storage under the floor. There are stairs up to the forward crew quarters.
- ENGINE ROOM / LAZARETTE
- The engine large engine room is set up for extensive world cruising and very well laid out with excellent access to all equipment. There is a centerline work bench with sink and non conductive top with storage cabinets above. The main Racor filters are located under the bench with drip tray and drain to dirty oil tank, they are easy to inspect and service in all conditions. The main engines can be walked around on 3 sides and have comfortable access to the front. The generators also have very good access from all sides. All equipment is easy to see and service. There are back ups on all key systems. All pumps have drip trays; the air conditioning compressors have a secondary stainless drip tray. There are lift points over all major equipment.
- NEW CONSTRUCTIONS
- Hull extended by 8.00m between Superstructure and Bow
- Swimming Platform extended by 1.80m (max area 3.2m x 7m) and transformer installed
- Bulbous Bow extended by 1.50m
- 1 x 5,000L capacity fresh water tank created (total fresh water capacity 18,000L)
- 3 x Fuel oil tanks created (total capacity 97,655L)
- Bulkhead Forward aft of Chain lockers modified and strenghtened
- Bulkhead aft Forward Rudder locker modified & strengthened
- 3 x Emergency exit seats installed in guest corridor
- 1 x Extra WT Door installed in guest corridor
- All Above Modifications have been approved and surveyed by ABS inspectors
- 2,500Kg Opacmare deck crane fully serviced
- Transformer swimming platform Opacmare fully serviced
- Stern gangway replaced with 4.50m FM Structure (carbon fibre/alloy/teak, 3 x extensions electrically operated)
- 15mm teak replaced on swimming platform
- Teak sanded on Main and Upper deck
- Hull & superstructure painted with Awl Grip & Awl Craft
- Storage deck cabinet forward area built (2.50m x 1.00m x 1.40m)
- Tender cradles painted
- Bilges from Bow to Stern painted
- Exterior tables varnished on Upper and Sun deck with Epiphanes products
- Bar on Sun Deck painted with Awl Grip
- 3 x Potable / gas water machine replaced on 3 x Exterior decks
- Antiskid applied on Sun Deck, Main deck forward area, anchor winch technical area
- Chain wells cleaned and painted
- Chain markers painted
- 4 x life rafts serviced
- Fix CO2 system and portable fire extinguishers serviced & certified
- Navigation Lights replaced with dual system
- New software monitoring & control system installed on the Bridge
- 5 x Touch screen monitors Boning
- Night & Thermal Camera Flir installed
- 1 x Gyro satellite Simrad installed
- 1 x Gyro mechanical Simrad installed
- Echosounder Furuno installed
- LRIT Furuno F150 installed and certified
- Fire Alarm detection Fireboy iupgraded
- New LSA products purchased
- New Fire detectors in new areas added
- 2 x Stern Thrusters 30kW each installed
- New oligodynamic system for Stern thrusters (2 x pumps 50kW & 25kW) installed
- Quantum Stabilisers Zero speed serviced
- 2 x Generators CAY C 4.4 ACERT DA 99kW each installed
- New Upgrade electric management Parallel generator & Shore Power DEIF Installed
- New Fire sensors in Engine room added
- A60 grade Insulation Ducting in the Engine room installed
- Software electrical shore Converter 50/60Hz 440V replaced
- 2 x PTO main engines serviced
- A/C system Domotic replaced with 4 compressors
- 2 x sea water pumps A/C system replace
- 2 x Water maker Idromar 250 & 500 lt serviced (new membranes)
- Main Engines serviced (replaced oil filters)
- Compressors Fridge & Freezers engine room serviced
- New Fridge & Freezer compressors installed in bilge
- 9msqm Walk in Fridge & Freezer installed forward of guest area
- Bow Thruster 90kW in service & 70kW spare serviced
- Transfer fresh water pump installed for Bulbous Fresh Water Tank (to be used as Ballast)
- Motorized & remote controlled No 6 Valves installed for Embarkation or Transfer of fuel oil from tank (No 6, 7, 8)
- 2 x Alternators replaced on Main Engines
- 10 x Underwater lights Cantalupi installed
- 1 x WTD in Guest’s corridor installed
- Guest area's WTD aft serviced
- Emergency lighting replaced to reduce load on emergency batteries
- 4 x guest rooms built (3 x with 2 single beds, 1 x with 2 single beds & Pullman bed)
- 4 x bathrooms with marble built
- 9 sqm laundry built and equipped
- 4 x TV, Radio, Apple TV, Decoder WiFi ,routers installed in guest cabins
- New carpets installed in twin cabins and VIPs corridors
- Master cabin carpets dry cleaned
- Ceiling replaced in 2 x VIP rooms
- New Ceiling in leather in twin cabins
Following an extensive refit between 2019 and 2021, the 2012 46.50m yacht FAR FAR AWAY is looking good as new, and with a range of 8,500nm, she is now ready to go anywhere.
The flagship of Inace Yachts – one of just two Inace Explorer 120 models – FAR FAR AWAY is a displacement expedition yacht with exterior and interior design by Luiz de Basto Design.
As part of her recent refit, FAR FAR AWAY had an eight-metre section added amidships, and a 1.5m extension of the stern, which have both provided her with plenty of room to store tenders on the fore deck and a large swim platform from where guests can access them. The bulb was also extended by 1.5m.
Inside, FAR FAR AWAY has much more volume than you would expect to find on a vessel of this size.
Clean and minimal, her interiors feature golden light Anigre wood, with dark wood trim and brushed stainless steel accents, giving her a modern look and feel, while retaining a classic warmth.
Step through the sliding doors on the main deck and you come to a spacious salon with seating to port and a pop-up TV to starboard. There is large dining table with seating for 10 forward and a galley and pantry to port, which has direct deck access, meaning crew can easily move around without disturbing guests.
Forward of the salon are stairs leading up to the sky lounge, with its comfy lounge area, pop-up TV, sound system, and office desk, where low window lines help bring the outside in and create a great feeling of space.
FAR FAR AWAY can accommodate 14+1 guests across seven cabins on the lower deck, including a master cabin in the centre of the vessel with a king size bed, his and her walk-in closets, a dressing table, settee, and a luxurious Brazilian granite en suite.
The rest of the guest accommodation comprises two VIPs and four newly incorporated twin cabins, one with an additional Pullman berth. Each of the guest cabins comes with an en suite.
Out on deck, there’s a casual dining area on the main deck aft, plus a wet bar and more formal alfresco dining on the upper deck aft, which is ideal for suppers-at-sea with beautiful views.
FAR FAR AWAY also boasts a large flybridge, which wouldn’t be out of place on a much larger yacht, with an electric barbecue and pizza oven, a bar, built-in cocktail tables, a full-sized Jacuzzi with oversized sunpads, and a sound system.
Kept in private ownership since launch in 2012, FAR FAR AWAY is charter compliant, so could be suited to an Owner looking to either enjoy autonomous cruising for months on end or considering entering the charter market.
Based in Genoa, she is turn-key ready and inviting viewings.
- Key features:
- Extensive refit completed in 2021 including extension of the hull amidships, bulb and stern
- 7 spacious cabins
- 8,500nm range; commissioned for extensive cruising in remote areas
- Turn-key condition