FAR FAR AWAY Yacht for Sale - 152'Inace
Contact Us For More Information
Built by the expedition yacht specialist shipyard Inace in 2012, FAR FAR AWAY is back on the market after a multi-million Euro refit including an 8m extension of the hull, an extension of the swim platform with the addition of a transformer, extension of the bulbous bow of 1.5m, new paint and much more! The refit has been supervised and approved by ABS and the yacht is now ready for charter. FAR FAR AWAY has been built and designed for extensive cruising in remote areas. She can stay months at sea thanks to her 8,500nm range and massive fridge and freezer areas.
The 7 guest cabins are spacious, and the full-beam master cabin is located at the center of the vessel to reduce maximum rolling. The interior of FAR FAR AWAY is welcoming and cozy with a combination of dark and light wood. An abundance of natural light comes in thanks to the large windows on each deck. Accommodations include one master cabin, 2 VIP cabins, and 4 Twin cabins including one Pullman all sleeping up to 15 guests.
The yacht has been designed for easy maintenance. The main deck has a 120sqm space for tenders served by a 2.5-ton crane, plus another area equipped for jet skis.
On the technical side, the yacht is up to the highest standard with 2 new 99kW generators, 4 new A/C compressors, 750l/h of freshwater, a new 60kW stern thruster in addition to the bow thruster, a new parallel electric system, and more.
FAR FAR AWAY is in turn-key condition and ready to go with her new owner.
Arriving onboard from the gangway, the aft main deck offers a sitting area with a small table and direct access to stairs to go on the massive 30sqm swimming platform with a transformer for easy access to the sea.
Entering the main deck, the main salon has a spacious area with couches and a pop-up tv and a dining table for 8 guests. Forward on the left is the access to the galley, and forward to the right is a small lobby with a day head, exterior access, stairs to go down to the lower deck, and stairs going up to the upper deck.
The exterior main deck forward is the area for the toys and tenders with 120sqm space of storage served by the 2.5t crane. Another forward area located next to the anchor locker can accommodate 2 jet skis.
The lower deck is the guests' cabins area with the full-beam master cabin and vast bathroom with 2 separated toilets and 4 dressings. Walking forward the corridor serves the 6 guests' cabins starting with 2 mirror VIPs and then 4 Twins, all en-suite with marble. At the end of the corridor, a door ends the guest area, and the corridor then serves a 9sqm laundry with 2 dryers and 2 washing machines, as well as a walk-in fridge and freezer. Forward is a storage area for luggage and other items with a direct staircase to the crew area.
The crew area is composed of 2 cabins, one with 4 beds and one with 3 beds for stewardess, chef, deckhand. The engineer's cabin is located next to the engine room, while the captain’s cabin is next to the bridge. The spacious galley is located on the main deck and is also the space for the crew to have lunch and dinner with a dedicated table.
The upper deck has a vast exterior space with a dining table for 10 guests and a bar with an ice maker, fizzy water maker. The interior is made of couches with a TV and a game table as well as a large library. A day head is located between the salon and the bridge.
The bridge is equipped with 6 brand new screens and has direct access to the captain’s cabin. Two wing stations have been added to give perfect visibility to the captain with a view from stern to bow.
Going up to the sundeck you will find a massive sunbeds area with +180° view. The aft has a couch all the way with 2 tables with the possibility to extend to have a table for +10 guests. A full bar plus a pizza oven makes the sundeck the best spot to spend a sunny day. A day head is also on the sundeck.
- Extended 8m after Superstructure Forward
- Extended Swimming Platform 1.8m (max area 3.2m x 7m) + Transformer
- Extended Bulbous Bow 1.5m
- Created No 1 freshwater tank 5000lt (increasing Total freshwater capacity to 18000lt)
- Created No 3 fuel oil tanks to maximum capacity 47785lt bringing total capacity to 97655Lt
- Modified & Strengthen Bulkhead Forward aft of Chain lockers due to extension
- Modified & Strengthen Bulkhead aft Forward Rudder’s locker due to extension
- Installed No 3 Emergency exit in guest’s corridor
- Installed No 1 extra WT Door in guest’s corridor
- All Above Modifications have been approved and surveyed by ABS inspectors
- Full-Service Crane 2500Kg Opacmare
- Full-service Transformer swimming platform Opacmare
- Replaced Stern Gangway with a 4.50m FM Structure (in carbon fiber/alloy/teak 3 extensions - electrically operated)
- Replace Teak Swimming Platform 15mm
- Sanded all teak Main Deck & Upper Deck
- Paint Hull & Superstructure with Awl Grip & Awl Craft
- Build for storage Deck Cabinet forward area (2.5m x 1m x 1.4m)
- Paint tender’s cradles
- Painted all bilges from Bow to Stern
- Varnished all exterior tables Upper deck & Sun Deck wit Epiphanes products
- Painted with Awl Grip Bar Sun Deck
- Replaced No 3 potable/gas water machine on 3 exterior Decks
- Pained antiskid on Sun Deck - Main deck forward area – Anchor winch’s technical area
- Clean & Paint Chain wells
- Painted Chain’s markers
- Service No 4 life rafts
- Service & Certified Fix CO2 system and portable fire extinguishers
Electric & Electronics
- Replace Navigation Lights with Dual system
- Installed New software monitoring & control system on the Bridge (Boning)
- No 5 touch screen monitors - Boning
- Installed Night & Thermal Camera Flir
- Installed No 1 Gyro satellite SIMRAD
- Installed No 1 Gyro mechanical SIMRAD
- Installed Echosounder Furuno
- Installed & certified LRIT Furuno F150
- Upgraded Fire Alarm detection Fireboy
- Purchased new LSA products
- Added new fire detectors in new areas
- Installed No 2 Stern Thrusters 30Kw each
- Installed New oligodynamic system for Stern thrusters (No 2 pumps 50 & 25 Kw)
- Service Quantum Stabilisers Zero speed.
- Installed No 2 Generators CAY C 4.4 Acer da 99Kw each
- Installed New Upgrade electric management Parallel generator & Shore Power - DEIF
- Added new Fire sensors in the Engine room
- Installed A60 grade Insulation Ducting in the Engine room
- Replaced software electrical shore Converter 50/60hz 440V
- Service overall No 2 PTO main engines
- Replaced A/C system Domotic with 4 compressors (automatic)
- Replaced No 2 seawater pumps A/C system
- Overall service No 2 Watermaker IDROMAR 250 & 500 lt (new membranes & High & Low-pressure pumps)
- Service Main Engines (replaced oil & filters)
- Overall service Compressors Fridge & Freezers engine room
- Installed New Fridge & Freezer compressors in bilge Forward of the guest’s areas
- Installed New Fridge & Freezer 9msq Walk-in forward of guest’s area
- Overall service Bow Thruster 90kw in service & 70Kw spare
- Installed Transfer freshwater pump @ service of the Bulbous Fresh Water Tank (to be used as Ballast)
- Installed motorized & remote controlled No 6 Valves for Embarkation or Transfer Fuel Oil from tank No 6-7-8
- Replace No 2 Alternators Main Engines
- Installed No 10 Underwater lights Cantalupi
- Installed No 1 WTD in Guest’s corridor
- Overall service WTD aft of the Guest’s area
- Replaced all Emergency lighting to reduce load on Emergency batteries
- Replaced Emergency fire pump Yanmar
- Build No 4 guest’s rooms (3) with 2 single beds (1) with 2 single beds & Pullman bed
- Build No 4 bathrooms with marble “Botticino”
- Transformed old laundry in Storage Room
- Build New Laundry fully equipped of 9msq
- Installed in 4 Guest’s Bedrooms TV – Radio – Apple TV - Decoder – Wi-Fi routers
- Installed New Carpets in 4 bedrooms twin – 2 VIP - Corridors
- Dry Cleaned Master cabin carpets
- Replaced Ceiling in No 2 VIP rooms
- New Ceiling in leather No 4 twin ca