friday Yacht for Sale - 101'Arno Leopard
Contact Us For More Information
- Triple MTU engines coupled to Rolls Royce jet drive
- Shallow draft
- Fast with a cruise of 29kts to 32kts with a reported wide open of almost 37 kts
- (4) Stateroom and (4) head layout
- Low hours on her MTUs (2228 of 10/21/2020)
- Modern white and acrylicdecor package mimicking a W Hotel
- (4) Crew
- Spacious engine room
- Huge master stateroom
- Bow thruster
- Tender garage
About Leopard and the 31 Meter Range:
Motor yacht "FRIDAY" was built at the Arno Shipyard in Pisa, Italy.This esteemed yard was founded in the seventeenth century by the legendary Picchiotti family and ever since Leopard yachts have been renowned for their quality and sportsmanship. The hull is synonymous with performance and speed and are recognized by the industry for their highly appreciated navigation qualities. "FRIDAY" was delivered in 2007 after being designed by Andrea Bacigalupo and represents hull number four of the Leopard brands stunning 31m range. "FRIDAY" carries a rare tradition of having held the same name on her transom since the day she was first delivered to her original owners and the next owner is more than welcome and even encouraged to keep that tradition going.
"FRIDAY" has an incredible charter history here in Miami, being caught after by both new and repeat guests alike, its often hard to find a slot. So, if you're looking for a vessel that has been well maintained, is fast and sleek and can help pay for some of her own expenses, look no further.
The exterior profile is unmistakable. Stealthy angles and a low profile I've her a pronounced look for speed while her lines, windows and amenities scream sexy in a way thatItalians are known for around the globe regardless of the product. Starting aft from the swim platform currently occupied by a jet ski we can take steps up either side to her cockpit. In doing so we pass her tender garage which opens up to find all the water toys and a Williams Jet Tender.
The cockpit is a multi-use area that primarily features a huge sundae and the yachts alfresco dining location. Continuing forward to either port or starboard brings us to the yachts bow. The walk up is safe and comfortable when compared to her completion thanks to something more substantial than just waist level rails.
Up front we have all her ground tackle for those nights on the hook or days at the sandbar. Turning and facing aft we see her mean and angular profile head one. Centerline is another huge sundae with easy to raise sunshade. heading back aft, take the counter balanced floor to ceiling sliding glass doors inside.
Her main saloon has been outfitted with a contemporary and sophisticated decor package from the factory. While a traditional teak and holly sole greets our feet, contrasting hi-gloss paneling white paneling dazzles the eyes shimmering from the daylight LED lighting recessed in stainless steel housings that are affixed to a white leather lined ceilings. It's a sheik and sexy modern look that is truly one of a kind.
She has a (8) large skylight style windows overhead roof allowing for natural light to pour in the room should you so choose to have them in the open position. To port and starboard are sofas creating a wonderful conversation pit for entertaining. Heading forward is the yachts wet bar that features a fridge, ice maker, and a wine cooler. Concealed here is the salons 50" SONY TV that's controlled by an iPad. Just beyond this is the yachts helm station.
- (2) Hi/lo tables with stainless steel pedestals
- Hi/lo dinning table to starboard
- AirBlu central vacuum
- Frigomar climate controls
- Surround sound system with recessed BOSE speakers overhead
- Breakfast nook
- Alligator skin accents
- (2) Bar stools
- (2) Modern style lamps
- Throw pillows
- Central vacuum system
- Venetian style blinds
- Security camera mounted overhead
The helm station is located all the way forward in the salon beyond the wet-bar with access to starboard. On proud display are (3) luxurious racing inspired bucket style helm seats. This yachts planing hull and three 1,800hp MTU diesel engines linked to triple KaMeWa water jets give her a cruising speed of roughly 30 knots and a thrilling maximum speed of 37 knots. Forward is a stainless steel steering wheel that can only be described as cool.
- (4) SIMRAD multi-function displays for radar, GPS and depth soundingHumphree trim tab system
- Humphree trim tab system
- SIMRAD IS15
- SIMRAD AP50 Autopilot
- SIMRAD CCTV
- SIMRAD CP31 GPS
- Wiper controls
- Kahlenberg M-511A engine alarms
- SIMRAD AIS
- Ship systems and alarms display
- SIMRAD AR78 Analog Dial Gyro Repeater
- American Bow Thruster controls
- SIMRAD RS82 VHF
- (3) Rolls Royce KeMeWa jet drive controls
- Rolls Royce jet drive display
"FRIDAY" is capable of achieving speeds in excess of 35 knots. Her design, like a Leopards, are intended to look sleek, handle with precision and exhilarate the soul by meeting your need for speed. Her Rolls Royce jet drives are nothing short of impressive and she can have you enjoying champagne soaked sunsets in Bimini in roughly an hour while reaching most other Bohemian islands in short order as well.
This, combined with her shallow draft and approximate range of 450 nautical miles, make her the perfect package for a last-minute weekend getaway throughout the beautiful island nation. Atrek like this aboard most other yachts make these trips are impossible to undertake in short order.
In total, she can accommodate (9) guests in (4) cabins consisting of a full beam master suite located amid ship, forward VIP suite and two cabins to port and starboard featuring a double berth in one and twin berth configuration with pullman in the other. Each room is equipped with flat screen televisions and en suite bathroom facilities. These rooms are located via a staircase located forward and to starboard, just behind the helm chairs.
The same decor pattern above decks is found here below.Real teak and holly floors are found underfoot nearly everywhere to keep the yacht theme going and it's coupled with white acrylic walls, white leather ceilings and stainless steel hardware to accent give a clean and modern look.
- (6) total heads including crew quarters by TECMA
- Located aft and to port is a second staircase that heads down to the galley and crew quarters with generous accommodations for up to (4) crew.
- (2) Crew quarters each with its own private ensuite
- Each room has a over/under bunk configuration
- Crew mess and lounge area located aft
- Miele washer and dryer
- Miele Convection Microwave
- (3) Stainless steel Hobart paneled and stainless steel linedrefrigerator
- (3) Stainless steel Hobart paneled and stainless steel lined freezers
- Miele Professional G7855 stainless steel paneled dishwasherGaggenau stainless steel paneled oven
- Newform faucet
- Miele (6) burner ceramic stove top
- Stainless steel sink basin with disposal
- Oven exhaust fan hood
- LED Lighting recessed overhead
- Dedicated BOSE speakers and sound system
Her engine room is located aft of the crew quarters via a watertight door and is home to her generator and triple MTU motors. Its spacious inspire of having three engines making maintenance a breeze.
- (2) generators with 9170 hours and 9900 hours as of 10/21/2020 with recent full services
- Triple MTU m93 Engines
- Fire suppression system
- 380v 50 Hz 3phase electrical system
- A/SEA converter
- American bow thruster, 26 Kw
- (2) Idromar watermakers, 40 GPH
- Hamann sewage treatment plant
- Frigomar reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, with 2x 6-toncompressors and circulation pumps.
- Serviced and all handlers replaced in 2019 and 2020
- (2) Anchors, 120 kg each, with 2x 120 m, 14mm anchor chains
- Aft Shade
- (2) Windlasses, CEE
- Besenzoni Hydraulic Passerelle
- Aft & Forward Sun beds