GREY GOOSE Yacht for Sale - 81'Nautor's Swan
Contact Us For More Information
Hull coating was re-painted with Alexseal Premium Topcoat system in September 2012, RAL 7011. Uncoloured gelcoat used below waterline, epoxy primer and white antifouling. The entire underwater ship has been re- faired to achieve a perfect race finish. New antifouling has been applied annually.
The hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced vinylester laminate with carbon fibre reinforcements. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties. Structural bulkheads are of Nomex honey comb cored carbon fibre epoxy prepreg construction and laminated to hull and deck.
The deck is a carbon fiber pre-preg sandwich construction with a Nomex honeycomb core and glued to the hull. High-density core or solid laminate under the deck fittings. Coach roof, deckhouse and cockpits of glass fibre reinforced vinylester with low density foam core. Double coaming stripes in grey. Stainless jib sheet tracks with Harken cars. Inboard tracks with end stops and cars with slide rods and pin stops for staysail. Tracks extended aft to be used for jib as well. On fore deck hinged hatch to deck stowage and anchor windless. Flush hinged sail hatch and open able deck hatches of composite constructions. 64kg CQR anchor in carbon fibre folding arm with 100m chain. Recessed hydraulic windless Lewmar 3000 with gypsy/capstan. Recessed mounted capstan drum Sanguinetti Chaivari mooring winch on foredeck with footswitches. Pop up mooring cleats forward and aft. Pad eyes for sail storage and safety harness. Removable stainless steel foot rest two pcs on foredeck and one on aft deck.
- 2 x Harken B1111.3 STEA primary winches (carbon coffee grinders for primary winches in racing mode click in/click off solution)
- 2 x Harken B990.3 STEA secondary winches
- 2 x Harken B990.3 STEAH halyard winches
- 2 x Harken B70.2 STEAH additional halyard winches
- 1 x Harken B1111.3 STEAH, main sheet winch
- Primary and mainsheet winches fitted with a 4th gear.
Modified forward cockpit solution with removable carbon backrest. Customized steering consoles upgraded with Nauticomp touch displays in 2011 and section for compass, FFD, switches and grab rail. Remote control for bathing platform and platform light. Carbon fiber gangway Mulitplex length 3,2 m including teak covering painted grey.
Interior woodwork is done in Teak with hand rubbed satin finish. Bulkhead panels have horizontal grains . White painted MDF panels in two guest cabins on port side. Main saloon sofas, chairs and nav seat are recently covered with linen/cotton fabric in beige in 2012. Stbd salon sofa was also modified to improve design and comfort. Galley counter tops in Corian Glacier white. Toilets and showers counter tops in Corian Glacier white.
Crew area for three with toilet/shower in front followed by Galley on Stb side open to Saloon.
Comfortable forward guest cabin on Port side with double bed and pullman berth above and toilet/head forward.
Main saloon area with dining table on Port side and coffee table Stb followed by Nav area facing forward. Both salon tables replaced with new in Autumn 2012.
Guest cabin midship Port side has two single berths each side and pullman above outside - toilet/head follow.
Guest cabin on Stb side aft with one wide berth and locker space below. Toilet/shower access by guest cabin and companionway.
Owners cabin aft with double bed and bathroom with separated shower.
- Four burner gas stove with oven and extractor hood over
- Electric oven/Microwave - Panasonic
- 260L upper refrigerator, 100L lower refrigerator and 175L freezer, Iceberg units.
- Insulated 24V cooling box for vegetables under Galley floorboards
- Washer/Dryer, Miele WT 946 integrated
- Dishwasher Miele G618-3 SCVi
- Waste disposal unit, 55 in-sink-erator
- Icemaker, Raritan connected to pressure water system
Hella turbo fans 17pcs in all cabins and two in Galley.
Condaria Air conditioning for all cabins reverse cycle unit including separate shore power inlet plus additional Eberspächer Hydraunic 10 heater for all cabins.
- 24v 1200 ah Service Battery bank – gel cells
- 24v 240ah Radio Battery bank – gel cells
- 12v 125ah Main Engine Start battery
- 12v 125ah Generator Start battery
- 240v 50hz 16kW Northern Lights Generator – 1400 hrs (new September 2012)
- 240v 50/60hz shore inlet via 240/240v 6kW isolation transformer
- 240v 50hz Aircon inlet
- 2 x Mastervolt 24v 75A Service battery chargers
- 1 x Mastervolt 24v 50A Radio battery charger
- 1 x Mastervolt 2500W Main Inverter
- 1 x Mastervolt 1500W Entertainment inverter
- B&G Hercules Grand Prix Race Base Pack
- Halcyon Gyro compass with processor
- Paddelwheel speed sensor
- Depth sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- 7pcs Hercules FFD-Displays
- 5 pce 40/40 Mastdisplays
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Plotter
- Comar CSB200 AIS transponder
- Furuno GPS/WAAS receiver
- Furuno GPS/DGPS/WAAS receiver
- Furuno Navtex receiver
- Set of C-Map Nt MAX sea charts
- B&G Hydra/Hercules 3000 (upgraded 2011)
- Dell OpitPlex SX620 (Navigation)
- MaxSea Navnet Commander
- MaxSea Navnet Routing Module
- MaxSea Navnet Performance Module
- Dell OpitPlex GX620 (communication)
- Outdoor touchscreen Nauticomp Infinity II 15”, one screen on port pedestal one screen on starboard side pedestal
- Local area network
- KVH mini-VSAT installed autumn 2012, including 2 x Bang & Olufsen internal handsets
- Sat com, Iridium Sailor SC 400 Voice/Data
- Sailor RT5022 GMDSS VHF class A
- 2 x Icom IC – M36 Handheld VHF
- SSB (Europe), Sailor 4000
- Inmarsat C, Thrane & Thrane
- GSM/UMTS phone Nokia 6680
Latest Electronic Upgrades
- WLAN network installed
- Active AIS Class B transceiver
- Deckman 9 racing software
- Upgraded DGPS antenna Leica MX421B-10 for ultra accurate positioning
- Widescreen Samsung D8000 3D Smart TV, upgraded 2012
- Bose Lifestyle 48
- B&W loudspeaker in ceiling, one set in forward
- guest cabin, aft guest cabin, skipper’s cabin and owners cabin.
- Cockpit loudspeaker are Bose 131 in aft cockpit, Sony XS-MP6 installed in forward cockpit.
- Ipod/MP3 connections in all cabins
- Sharp LCD TV LCD 15SH1
- Radio/CD/DVD/MP3 player, Sony MEX-R1
- Ultra light carbon/aluminium honeycomb floorboards for racing
- Racing Jib tack fitting
- Fuel tank system modified to pump in between the tanks, "in and out“
- Full set of cockpit cushions
- Removable Bimini top for sailing
- Sunawning over whole cockpit
- Main sail cover and steering wheels cover
- Padded canvas for cockpit table
- There is a full set of crew / racing covers
- 3 x BFA 8 person valise liferafts
- 2 x Jonbuoy MOMs
- 2 x EPIRBS
- 2 x Personal EPIRBS
- 10 x Person AIS beacons
- 18 x Secumar 275N lifejackets
- 8 x Spinlock deckvest lifejacktes
- Emergency VHF antenna