Contact Us For More Information
This is not your father's yacht! So, think outside the box and check out this very unique multihull power yacht. The Epoxy/Kevlar technology invested in this unique yacht is incredible, yet the simplicity is comforting. With her 3 1/2' draft and passive stabilization, Jonny Wasabi is truly a great family cruiser for The Bahamas, Keys and beyond, and she's efficient too. Try Palm Beach to Grand Bahama on 20 gallons by lunchtime! 3 nautical miles per gallon or 5 gallons per hour at a 15 knot cruise speed. A growing family and new home now require the seller to offer her to another family for similar memorable cruising. You have to see Jonny Wasabi in person to really appreciate how fun, safe and efficient this yacht would be to own and cruise. Price reduced!
Entering the salon from the huge aftdeck, one finds the galley to starboard and a built-in desk to port. The guest stateroom is aft and there is built-in seating to starboard forward and lounge chairs to port. The head with separate shower is next and then the master stateroom. Engine room access is through two hatches in the salon sole.
Jonny Wasabi offers a master stateroom forward and a guest stateroom aft. The head is located just aft of the master stateroom. There is an unfinished crew cabin with ensuite head all the way forward that is presently used for storage.
There is also a custom designed passive ventilation system offering fresh air throughout the interior of the yacht.
The expansive salon offers the galley starboard aft and built-in seating starboard forward with a coffee table, lounge chairs port forward and a built-in desk port aft. There is carpeting throughout, Hunter Douglas window shades, Lewmar hatches and portlights throughout.
The galley is located in the starboard aft salon.
- Norcold DE0061R 12/24/120 refrigerator/freezer
- Amana 4-burner gas cooktop
- Sharp Carousel microwave
The master stateroom is located forward of the salon and offers a queen size berth, portlights, storage and separate head and shower. Both mattresses are Select Comfort.
The guest stateroom is located aft and offers a full size berth, storage and a transom hatch for natural light and ventilation. Both mattresses are Select Comfort.
There is an unfinished crew cabin all the way forward with an ensuite head. This is a large area that is presently being used for storage.
There is a desk with shelves in the port aft salon.
The extremely large aftdeck offers seating on each side and centerline access to the swimplatform. Forward, there are molded steps up to the flybridge and down to the salon entrance.
The flybridge includes a hardtop and arch with a Bimini eyebrow aft and full Eisenglass enclosure. There are two helm seats and a benchseat aft. Visibility is excellent.
- Kenwood KTS-3000 MR AM/FM/CD/Sat Radio player in salon
- Kenwood Commander KTS-RC100MR remote control on flybridge with speakers
- Garmin GPSMap 545s
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Autohelm Series depth sounder
- Plastimo Offshore 105 magnetic compass
- Icom IC-304 VHF
- Lewmar V2/3 anchor windlass
- 300' anchor chain
- Fast Set Delta 35lb anchor
- Fortress FX37 spare anchor
- Aluminum deck hand rails with safety netting
Caribe C12 11.8' RIB (VE-EMD12188F606) with Torqeedo Travel 1003 electric outboard (#10120038)
- Next Gen 5.5 kW generator (742 hours) (#WU4451)
- Xantrex Prosine 3000 watt inverter/charger
- 4 X 8D AGM house batteries
- 1 X Odyssey 2155 start battery
- 1 X Odyssey 2155 bowthruster/windlass battery
- Solar panels
- Guest 6 amp battery charger forward
- Yanmar 4LH DTE-93 170 hp main engine
- Racor 900FG fuel filter
- ZF HSW 450 A2-1.5 gearbox
- Tides dripless shaft seal
- Wesmar 6" electric bowthruster
- Aquadrive 20300 anti-vibration system
- Ocean Breeze 20,000 BTU air conditioning system
- Raritan toilet system
- Seaward S1200 stainless steel 11 gallon hot water heater
Jonny Wasabi offers a Kevlar hull with Divinycell coring, Carbon Fiber/fiberglass superstructure with divinycell coring. The decks are an epoxy honeycomb composite. The hull and superstructure are painted with Awlcraft 2000 Oyster White and the decks are Awlgrip Griptex Snow White. Epoxy resin throughout.
Construction and design by Andre Cocquyt
- Fireboy Xantrex propane detector
- 3 X Rule 2000 bilge pumps
- Guest searchlight
Owner personal belongings