Contact Us For More Information
"La Sirena" features Honduran mahogany interior that is accented all throughout the vessel by crown moldings, raised panel doors and cabinets, and exotic marbles and granite. Her entertainment areas are limitless due to her large main deck salon, enclosed air conditioned aft deck, and massive top sundeck areas. All new Tvs and Crestron system provides plenty of options in each of her entertainment areas.
Her layout provides sleeping for 8 guests in owners party in 4 staterooms and 6 crew in 3 crew staterooms which are accessible via separate crew stairwell or private passthrough doorway from the guest hall
Forward of the main salon you will find the formal dining and bar area. To starboard is the bar, complete with 4 pull up stools, granite counters, refrigerator, icemaker, and glass and bottle storage. While seated at the bar you will be able to enjoy the view out of the large 5 1/2' x 3 1/2' windows.
To the port side is the main dining table which can seat up to 8 guests. Above the large dining table is another beautiful raised soffit ceiling. Plenty of storage lies behind raised panel cabinets as well as two hidden wine chillers. Forward of her dining table "La Sirena" shows off another custom aspect with two hidden crystal storage areas that emerge from the panels on either side of the countertop. With a push of a button a hidden tv pops up from the counter top all the way to starboard and seamlessly slides out of the way when not in use.
Continuing forward from the dining area you enter the full ceiling entryway. Another granite compass rose greets you inlaid in the floor just inside the main entry door. Towering above the compass rose is an 8' high etched glass entry feature. This is also where you will find the day head just to your port side of the foyer.
The galley on "La Sirena" is always one of the guests favorite areas to be. Built to a country kitchen design rather than a commercial workspace gives a welcoming feeling as soon as you enter.
The galley features-
- Granite countertops
- Center island workstation
- Computer work station for chef
- Eat in galley settee that seats 8
- Large walk in pantry
- Sub Zero dual refrigerator G90
- Sub Zero dual refrigerator G50
- (4) Sub zero storage freezer drawers
- Miele Dishwasher
- Thermador 6 Burner Cooktop
- (2) Gaggenau under counter ovens
- 42" Samsung tv on forward bulkhead
- 22" Samsung tv
The Sundeck on "La Sirena" was designed for entertaining and relaxation. Just aft of the flybridge helm station and port and starboard wing stations sit 5 captains chairs perfect for watching all the sights as you cruise along. To port you have a fully equipped bar with six beautiful custom stainless fix mounted barstools. Behind the bar you will find a sink, dishwasher, icemaker, microwave, refrigerator and grill, along with plenty of storage.
Hinging out of the forward hard top a Samsung TV drops down so you will never miss the game while you are soaking in the on deck hot tub. The hot tub/jacuzzi sits mid ships and is surrounded by 6 stools and two large sun pads that can be arranged to lay flat or recline.
Starboard of the bar area is a stainless pedestal mounted teak high/low table surrounded by 6 large teak lounge style chairs. Overhead are 3 custom sun sails that allow the breeze to flow through but keep the deck area nice and cool in the shade.
Aft of the hot tub is the massive 4,000 lbs MarQuipt crane, allowing you to store tenders and or jet skis to both port and starboard. The crane is equipped with an extra extension that gives it enough reach to load or unload jet skis from the rear of the vessel if needed.
Down the steps from the main deck and aft along the companionway you will find the master stateroom. This is a full beam stateroom and spans the entire 28'. Center you will find a full walkaround king bed with Mahogany headboard and mahogany canopy overhead. Drawer storage is found underneath the bed as well as nightstands on both sides of the bed. Two large walk-in wardrobes frame a 30" Samsung TV, along with another 55" Samsung Tv to port on the bulkhead. Both of which are connected to all the ships av systems and are controlled by either wall mounted or Ipad crestron controllers.
Along the port side is a plush seating area for two under the large portholes. To starboard you have a makeup vanity complete with fold up mirror.
Separate his and her heads are aft, with hers to portside. Featuring light rose colored marble and a full tub/shower combo. His is to starboard and features a hunter green marble and a walk in steam shower. Each head also has its own wall mounted crestron controller and is able to operate as separate zones.
Entering the forward crew quarters of "La Sirena" either through the watertight door at the end of the guest hallway or the forward stairs in the galley you will find a large captains quarters and two additional crew bunk rooms. A large laundry area is to port that houses everything you will need for housekeeping duties with 2 Speed queen commercial washers and 2 Speed Queen commercial dryers.
Moving forward past the laundry area is the crew lounge. A wrap around settee for crew seating and two Sub Zero refrigerator drawers provide the crew with all they need. A 55" Samsung smart tv hangs on the wall along with another Maretron monitor.
The large captains stateroom features a walk around queen bed, work desk, settee and stacked drawers.
Entering into the guest hallway of "La Sirena" via the main guest stairs you find a coffee service station to starboard, complete with a sub zero refrigerator. Through the door to starboard is the impressive wine cellar which is able to hold 144 bottles of wine in the racks and plenty storage below for even more crates of wine. The guest hallway comes with its own independent wall mounted Crestron controller enabling you to access any of the vessels AV systems. Forward in the hallway is the large linen locker that spans the distance between the guest and crew areas.
- Twin MTU/DDC 16V2000 @1800 hp
- Port main 3514 hours
- Starboard main 4983 hours
- Twin Northern Lights 80KW Generators (Mechanical & Electrical rebuild 2011)
- Port Gen. 8455 hours
- Starboard Gen. 6192
- Cruise Air 24 ton Ac chiller system (New 2018)
- Watermaker Inc 3000 GPD watermaker
- Watermaker Inc 1800 GPD watermaker
- Spot Zero water polisher (New 2020)
- Alpha Laval fuel polishing system
- Naiad 404 stabilizers with Sea State 2000 upgrade
- American 70hp bowthruster (New frequency drive 2018)
- Electro-Hydraulic steering system with back up
- Jetpump marine sanitation system
- 2x 220 volt air compressors with storage tank
- Christensen worldwide connectivity shore power system ranging from 208v single phase to 480v 3-phase with auto frequency converter and seamless switch over
- 4,000 lbs MarQuipt telescoping crane with aft jet ski extension. (Removed and rebuilt 2019)
- Additional Hoshizaki 600lb per day commercial ice machine in bosuns locker
- MarQuipt Hydraulic pasarela for med style mooring
- All new Engine AGM engine batteries 2019
- Full Garmin network glass dash
- (6) Garmin 8617's on glass panel at Helm
- (1) Garmin 7608 overhead at Helm
- Garmin 8617 (Flybridge)
- 7612 (Flybridge)
- Garmin HD radar
- Furuno commercial radar
- Furuno drop down 360 sonar
- Crestron full vessel AV system with Ipad and wall controllers
- Crestron lighting system (All dimmable LED)
- KVH HD 7 Sat tv system
- 10x direct tv US recievers
- 10x direct tv GLA recievers
- Seamless switch between US and international sat tv
- KVH V3 VOIP VSAT system
- Anshutz Gyro compass
- Simrad AP70 Autopilot with full network integration
- Maretron ship monitoring system
- 8 Closed circuit cameras enabled to be viewed on any tv and garmin network
- Every single component of "La Sirena" electronics were replaced in 2018. All nav electronics, antennas, radars, wind instruments, network, monitor system, ship network, AV system and lighting system.
"La Sirena" was built under ABS class specifications and has held her certificate with no lapses since her build date. In 2020 she passed her 10 year special survey. She has been maintained by a full crew since her build and has always operated with an open checkbook.
A full vessel survey was completed in 2019 and is available upon request.
- Bottom was stripped completely in 2019 and re-primed and re-coated
- All cutlass and shaft log bearings replaced (2019)
- Props, shafts and struts all new propspeed
- Vessel spends 3 months out of the year in a fully fresh water environment
- Mast was removed, re-designed and re-welded by Pipewelders of Ft Lauderdale in 2018
- Custom Make up air AC units were installed along with UV light air handler sterilizers
- New main deck and swim platform teak decks (2018)
- Aft enclosed deck and sun deck teak decks reconditioned
- Hull and superstructure paint job (2017)