LAMLASH Yacht for Sale - 59'Little Harbor
Contact Us For More Information
LAMLASH is a highly customized Little Harbor 58/60 model with one foot added to the standard 58 hull for a longer aft deck, draft reduced by 8” to only 4’ – 6” with centerboard up, and mast height slightly lower (20”) to provide 75’ bridge clearance. She is also one of only two in the series that features a centerline queen berth aft. Like her sisterships, LAMLASH can be easily sailed by one thanks to a cockpit design that is second to none – all sail controls and winches are at the helm, and easy side exits to main deck without climbing over a high coaming – along with a long list of equipment for easy, safe extended cruising. She also boasts finely crafted joinerwork above and below decks that is seldom if ever seen in newer yachts today. Imagine where one can go in such a comfortable yacht with only 4”-6” draft!
Without a doubt, LAMLASH is one of the finest pedigree sailing yachts available today.
LAMLASH sleeps six in three private cabins, each with a private head and shower. The interior is all satin-finished teak with solid trim and cabin doors, and solid teak raised-panel cabinetry in main salon and galley. Floorboards are satin-finished teak and holly, hull ceilings are solid teak, and overhead panels are all removable and secured by varnished teak trim. Bureau and head countertops are green marble.
A large forepeak at the bow is well suited for storing gear such as sails, fenders, dock lines, and running rigging with a divided chain locker for twin rodes. This area can be accessed from a large deck hatch or through a door from the starboard guest head.
Aft to starboard is one of two guest cabins that features upper and lower berths, a hanging locker, numerous drawers, bureau, drop-down lockers above each berth, two deck hatches and an opening porthole. Forward is an en-suite head with electric fresh water toilet, marble vanity with flush sink and mirror, shower faucet, deck hatch and varnished teak floor grate.
To port is the second guest cabin with a double berth, hanging locker, numerous drawers including several below berth, a bureau, two deck hatches and opening porthole. The port guest head is fitted out with details similar to the starboard side.
The main salon on LAMLASH is spacious, bright and well ventilated thanks to her 16’ beam, unique hull ports and numerous hatches and opening portholes. There is a U-shaped dining area to port with inboard settee and starburst teak dining table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee with coffee table.
Aft to starboard of the main salon and conveniently located close to the companionway is the galley. Features include:
- Sandstone Corian countertops
- Double stainless steel sinks with retractable faucet
- Four-burner propane stove
- Microwave oven
- Top and front loading refrigeration (top loading freezer on port side)
- Coffee maker and toaster
- (2) Portholes and one hull portlight
The nav station is to port aft of the main salon. There is a dedicated seat with backrest, lift-up chart table with generous work space and built-in navigation electronics. Inboard are large custom switch panels to control and monitor all ship functions.
A passageway leads aft to the owner’s cabin. Outboard there is a large freezer, bar area with custom storage and an icemaker below. Inboard are large doors to access the engine and generator space.
The inviting owner’s cabin is aft with centerline queen berth and settees on both sides. There are twin hanging lockers, numerous drawers, bookshelves and a vanity to port. Great light and ventilation with two hatches, four opening portholes and two hull ports. The en-suite head and separate shower stall are forward to starboard, featuring marble sink vanity, electric fresh water toilet, several storage lockers, two opening portholes and varnished teak sole grates.
- Garmin 5215 radar/chart plotter with AIS and displays at nav station, forward cockpit and helm
- B&G Hydra 330 sailing instruments with multi display at nav station, plus two multi displays and two analog wind displays above companionway
- ICOM M-802 SSB
- ICOM M-504 VHF
- Garmin 200 VHF (tied to AIS) with two handheld mics
- Autohelm 7000 autopilot with repeater controls at helm and nav station (new computer 2017)
- Forward facing camera on mast
- Stereo with (3) pairs speakers
The DC electrical system is 24 volts provided by 10 AGM 12V 8D batteries (new 2020) with a total capacity of 1,000 amp hours. There are separate 12-volt batteries for engine and generator. An emergency parallel switch allows the house batteries to start the main engine.
The AC electrical system is 120/240 volt, 50 or 60 cycle single phase. There is an 8 kW Westerbeke generator (1,247 hours as of 7/2021).
- Xantrex 2500 watt inverter (2020)
- 150 amp house battery charger (2020)
- 100 amp battery charger (2020) for engine/generator start batteries
- 24 to 12-volt converter for 12-volt and DC electronics
- (2) 50-amp shore power inlets with additional inlets on foredeck with transfer switch
- (2) 40 amp shore power cables with multiple adapters
- 12 volts fans throughout the interior
- Perkins 6-354 six cylinder 135 hp diesel engine
- Maxprop three-blade feathering propeller with deflectors on shaft
- Dual Racor filters in parallel
- Engine oil change pump
- Automatic engine room fire extinguisher
- New rudder bearings and refurbished cables (2016)
- Centerboard removed and refurbished (2017) with new pin, bushings and pulleys
- High water bilge alarm
- Arcturus Force 10 bow thruster (rebuilt 2018)
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning, (2) zones
- Grunert 110 volt/engine drive dual refrigeration system
- Raritan icemaker
- Fresh and salt water pumps (replaced 2016)
- ALL new hosing (2016) including fuel, fresh water, bilge, waste, drains, fills etc.
- Seagull water purification system
- 20 gallon hot water heater
- Hot/cold shower on aft deck in flush locker
- Salt water wash down on foredeck
- (3) Electric fresh water flush toilets
- (2) 30 gallon holding tanks with macerator pump out
- Sanyo dryer
- Ventilation blowers in galley and aft head
- Hood hydraulic Stoway mast
- Rod rigging
- Hood hydraulic headstay and staysail furling systems
- Navtec hydraulic backstay and boom vang with panel in cockpit
- Spreader and foredeck lights
- Combination masthead tricolor anchor light
- (2) Barient 36 two-speed electric, self-tailing primaries
- (2) Barient 32 two-speed electric self-tailing main sheet and outhaul winches
- (2) Barient 27 two-speed self-tailing staysail winches
- (2) Barient 27 two-speed self-tailing secondary winches
- (3) Barient 24-45 two-speed self-tailing halyard winches
- Mack furling mainsail
- Mack 130% genoa
- Furling staysail
LAMLASH features a “pure centerboard” configuration for enhanced upwind performance with draft of 11’-6” (board down) and exceptional shoal draft of only 4’ – 6” (board up) to offer vastly expanded cruising grounds. The hull is molded in FRP from female molds with ¾” Airex foam core for added strength and sound/thermal insulation. Vinylester resins used on the exterior skins for the highest possible resistance to water osmosis. Molded in water tanks, fuel tanks and centerboard trunk. Internal cast lead ballast with integral fiberglass floor beams.
Hull is Awlgripped white with dark blue boot stripes, gold cove stripe and blue bottom. Bottom sand blasted, faired and refinished (2016). Painted rubrail with stainless steel striker.
The molded deck is constructed of FRP with Divinycell H-80 foam core for strength and stiffness. In areas where deck equipment is installed, core is replaced with Divinycell H-200 high-density foam. Outer skin is built to ¼” thickness, inner skin to 3/16”. Cockpit sides and coaming are solid fiberglass. All deck hatch landings are molded in FRP. Main decks and cockpit sole are covered with laid teak decking. Deck is Awlgripped white with Moondust tan non-skid.
- Custom stainless stemhead fitting with dual anchor rollers
- Lewmar 3000 hydraulic anchor windlass with foot switches, hand held control and wireless remote
- 75 lb. CQR primary anchor with HT chain rode
- 66 lb. Bruce secondary anchor with HT chain rode
- Second Lewmar 3000 chain windlass for secondary anchor (new 2018)
- Fortress FX-85 anchor in dedicated flush foredeck locker with rode and chain
- Lewmar anchor chain stopper
- Custom stainless inboard and outboard genoa tracks and fairlead cars
- Harken stainless mainsheet and genoa turning blocks
- Stainless stern chocks, (2) pair springline chocks and bow chocks with stainless cleats
- Stainless grab rails on deck
- (13) Stainless opening deck hatches (new since 2016)
- (22) Stainless opening portholes
- (6) Varnished teak dorade boxes with stainless cowl vents
- Custom fold-down stainless stern ladder with teak steps
- Custom side-boarding step
- Dodger with elkhide grab bar
- Cockpit bimini with forward side curtains and dodger connector
- Cockpit cushions with backrests (white with blue piping)
- Varnished teak bow pulpit seat
- Varnished teak toe rails, drip rail and detailed cockpit trim
- Varnished teak cockpit table with fold-up leaves and extension
- Molded steering pedestal with instrument pods and Ritchie 6” compass
- Teak rimmed stainless steering wheel
- (2) Flush lazarette hatches
- Zodiac 10’ RIB (2019)
- Custom teak dinghy chocks on foredeck
- Mercury 15 hp outboard motor
- Teak outboard motor mount
- Stainless outboard motor hoist built into stern rail
- (4) Fenders
- (2) Fender boards
- Dock lines
- Varnished boat hook
- Numerous spare parts
- Custom bedding
- Chelsea clock and barometer
- Misc. canvas covers
- (8) PFDs
- (2) Horseshoe life rings
- Winslow life raft in deck-mounted canister
- Ditch bag
- First aid kit
- LensRef radar reflector
Owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.