Contact Us For More Information
SWAN 60-010 MANDRAKE
The Swan 60 “Mandrake was delivered to the one owner so far in the shipyard in Pietaarsari in summer 1996, where they started its sailing adventure. This Swan has been taken care of, maintained upgraded, and sailed by the same Boat Captain for over twenty years now.
HULL & APPENDAGES
The hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate.
A high proportion of the fibers are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
Structural bulkheads are of marine plywood laminated to hull and deck with foam strips between.
Stiffener flanges are unidirectional lay-ups over foam cores.
Engine beds are of GRP.
Topside color is white NGA gelcoat whiteHydraulic driver platform on transom
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
The mast is stepped through the deck onto a composite mast step.
Rudder is of foam filled GRP with tubular tapered stock of E-glass composite, supported by two self-aligning roller bearings.
Retractable bow thruster Max Power 2017Dual steering gear, sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming.
Steering quadrant bolted to rudderstock.
Two 41" destroyer type stainless wheels with elk hide cover,1.9 turns H.O. to H.O.
Two pedestals with roller bearings.
Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette.
Hull painted Blue Navy AWL Grip 2012Preventive osmosis treatment 2016/17
Deck is of sandwich construction, using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate, with low-density closed cell foam core, and glued to the hull. High-density core under deck fittings.New teak deck as per original design 12mm 2017 dark grey caulking
- 2 X 77 hydraulic primary sheet winches
- 2 x 64 secondary sheet winches
- 2 x 40 mainsheet traveler control winches secondary.
- 1 x 64 hydraulic mainsheet winch
- 2 x 64 halyard winches
- 1 x 50 staysail halyard
- Hydraulic central system overhauled 2018
- New staysail Harken furler 2019
- New boom vang hydraulic 2019
- New furling engine mainsail 2018
- New Anchor windlass 2016 for the 80 meters chain 12mm
- Stainless steel stem head fitting with headsail tack hooks and one anchor roller.
- Stainless steel main shroud chain plates bolted to reinforced mast bulkhead.
- Backstay chain plate attached to hull structure.
- Lifeline gates each side amidships.
- Support on push pit for outboard auxiliary engine All deck hatches are “flush”
- Floorboards with laid teak veneer, providing access to the bilge.
- Overhead lined with removable paneling.
- Two wooden berths over sail bins.
- Upper and lower berths both sides, P side double lower berth Hanging lockers on central bulkhead.
- Hand rubbed teak furniture 2 x pipe berthsSide lockers above berths Electric toilet
- L-shaped settee (Leather upholstery) with table and chairs PS, settee with bookshelf outboard.
- Stainless steel sinks
- Front loaded 240 l, 240 l front-loaded vegetable locker, and top loaded 150 l freezer.
- Refrigerator, and freezer Iceberg a compressor run by 220 V and inverter
- Counter tops of Cameo White Corian
- Stainless steel four-burner Force 10 gas stove with oven and grill, gimballed and provided with fiddles.
- Central double berth. Mirror on fwd. bulkhead Settee/berth STB side
- Hanging locker P sideSB side, Writing desk with chair forward
- Porcelain washbasin.
- White GRP lining up to washbasin level.
- Teak grating on floor.
- Separate shower compartment for Owner.
- Vacuflush vacuum assisted toilets using fresh water for flushing and discharging through seacock.
- Holding tank for day toilet amidships emptied by electric pump or deck suction line.Washing machine Candy 2018
- Engine Perkins Sabre 135hp 7000 hours, refrigeration system changed in 2014
- New inverter 2019.
- Engine strictly serviced and maintained in perfect working conditions
- Maxprop orientable three blade propeller
- New bow thruster Maxpower in 2017
- New Anchor windlass 201680 meters chain 12mm
- Delta Anchor
- Fuel capacity l 900.
- Separ KWA-50 fuel filter/water separator with water alarm and shut-off valve on feed line to engine and diesel generator.
- Tanks are vented to deck edge.
- Hot and cold pressure water with back-up foot pumps in galley.
- Water capacity 1000LTank vent pipes terminate at galley sink.
- The consumable water can be heated either with engine cooling water, or with a heating element working on AC.
- Hot water tank capacity 60 l Watermaker Isomar 150L MC1-2-3-J
- Deck shower, hot and cold waterDeck washSeawater spout in galley with foot pump.
- Galley sinks drained through seacock.
- Washbasin and shower trays drain to sump tanks, capacity about 60 l each.
- Sump tanks are emptied by electrical pumps.
- Back-up Whale manual pumps.
- Bilge pumps 1 Electric bilge pump Mari Sub, manual and automatic
- Two manual Whale Titan 100 l/min, one in cockpit, one below deck.
- Outlets above waterline.
- 24 V DC system with insulated return
- For lightning protection, the headstay, backstay, main shroud chain plates and mast step are grounded to ballast keel bolts with heavy cable
- One battery set for general service, 640 Ah, 24 V 5 h new 2019
- Engine starting battery 135 Ah 12 new 2019
- Diesel generator starting battery 90 Ah 12 V. new 2019
- Set of batteries for Instrument with battery charter Mass 24150 A, 220 VParallel between service and instruments batteries
- The service batteries are charged by Battery charger Quik 110 A plus a 110 A alternator on the main engine
- The starting batteries are charged by battery charger Mastervolt 80 A plus an 80 A alternator on the main engine, and a 50 A alternator on the generator engine.
- Diesel generator Westerbeke 5kv 1600 hours always maintained refrigeration system new 2014Inverter Mastervolt 24/2500, Sine Wave, 230 V
- The AC system can be fed either by a 5kVA 50 hz diesel generator, or a 230 V 50
- A shore power inlet provided with polarity alarm, main switch, and land connecting cable.
- Outlets provided with earth fault protection.
- Connection to battery charger and water heater resistor element
- Red dome lights over galley and chart table.
- Red night lights at floor level in main cabin and nav. area.
- Automatic lights in all hanging lockers
- Indirect lights behind shelves in saloon
- Indirect lights under the side lockers in owner’s cabin
- Downward floodlight on forward side of mast, and spreader lights Compass light with rheostat
- Boom light with rheostat
- Mast Light up and down
- All the lights are LEDRed and green sidelights on pulpit
- White stern light on push pit
- White bow light on forward side of mast
- Tricolor lights on masthead
- Brooks & Gatehouse Hydra 3000 CPU
- Two SUUNTO 5" magnetic compasses on steering pedestals.
- Navigational Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 3000 CPU pack 240-PK2with 1 NMEA FFD at chart table, 1 Non- NMEA FFD 240-PK10 in owner’s cabin
- Hydraulic autopilot B&G Hydra Pilot240-PK-ACP2
- 1 analogic repeater 360° 215-H L-016 in aft cockpit
- 1 analogic repeater 45° 215-HL-017 in aft cockpit.
- Plotter Raymarine E120 at the chart table.
- Computer at the chart table
- AIS transmitter receiver 650 Garmin class A.
- Radar Raymarine
- Radio VHF Sailor chart table Independent VHF radio aft cockpit Shipmate
MAST & RIGGING
- Standing rigging 2012, mast and spreaders fully revised
- Mast and boom painted in 2012
- Hydraulic boom vang with high pressure return new 2019
- Hydraulic tensioner for backstay
- Furling mainsail North Sails 2015 3D
- Furling Genoa 140% North Sails 2011
- Jib 100% Quantum 2011 lightly usedStay sail 2008 Quantum
- Asymmetric Quantum with socket 2008 lightly used
- Code 0 Quantum 2012 furling lightly used
Price may be changed without notice
Boat is offered subject to still being available
The particulars are believed to be correct but not guaranteed