moonshine Yacht for Sale - 81'Cheoy Lee
Contact Us For More Information
is a great opportunity to purchase a two owner boat. She offers a
great layout with crew forward, or if an owner operator, it is a 5 stateroom yacht. This lay out allows plenty of space for the engine room aft making it easy to service her CAT 3412's and Northern Lights
generators. This layout is an owner operator's dream as the forward crew area can be used as extra guest area with 2 additional staterooms and a spacious office. She is US duty paid and available for all buyer's. Moonshine is
ready for viewing in Fort Lauderdale Florida.
The audio visual cabinet just forward of the TV includes:
- Mitsubishi VHS
- New Denon bluetooth stereo receiver
- New Sony 250 CD changer
To the starboard side, just forward of the dining area is a wood spiral stairway leading up to the flybridge and down to the master and two guest staterooms.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator and Freezer with ice and water in door
- Frigidaire SS oven & flat glass stove top
- Fisher Paykel upper & lower dishwasher backsplash unit - Upgrade
- Kitchenaid Microwave oven overhead
- Cherry cabinets
- Large spare pantry in crew area - Upgrade
- Coffee maker
- Faucet, Double SS sink and instant hot water
- Simrad EQ33
- Garmin GMI 10
- Northstar 962
- Furuno radar 72 mile
- B & G Speed & Depth
- B & G wind
- Robertson autopilot AP 20
- Sea 857 Hailer
- Remote for watermaker
- 12V electrical
- Sony CD radio
- Camera for engine room and aft deck
- Ships security system
- ICOM304 VHF
- SAT TV with 4 decoders (master, salon, crew, staterooms)
- Hynautic power steering
- Single lever controls @ three stations (aft deck, flybridge and forward)
- Bow thruster is a 25 HP Naiad hydraulic PTO type driven off generator
- In house phone system
- Dual ACR spotlight controls
- Analog Gauges with Cat monitors
- Both closed and open array radars (Garmin & Furuno)
The master is full beam stateroom with a king size bed, mirrored headboard, fitted bed covers and accent pillows. Appointed with cherry wood and sapele inlay. This spacious master has plenty of storage in the cedar closets and drawers with a safe in the closet. An upholstered settee with storage is to the port side. The forward bulkhead houses the television, stereo, receiver and DVD player.
The master ensuite features a his & her head with a large luxurious marble walk through shower for two with double shower heads. To the starboard is a jacuzzi tub. The floor is marble, the wall surface is in a light colored textured covering, ceiling has recessed lighting and ventilation fan. Emergency access out aft through the engine room.
The VIP head is tastefully decorated with designer slate green stone sole, cherry wood, and avonite counter tops with recessed lighting, sink, vanity, shower, head and ventilation fan. Full size stall shower.
The guest head is tastefully decorated with blue designer stone sole, cherry wood and avonite counter tops with recessed lighting, sink, vanity storage, full size stall shower, head and ventilation fan.
The washer & dryer is starboard to the freezer.
The forward cabin has a double berth, cherry wood cabinets for storage, private head, shower and sink, hanging locker with full length mirror on the door, JVC & VCR combo with built in speakers. Alpine audio system. The walls and ceiling are Majilite with recessed lighting.
The forward head is private with a large stall shower, sink, vanity cabinet, storage below and drawers. The ceiling has recessed lighting and ventilation fan.
The crew/guest cabin to starboard has an upper and lower berth, cherry wood, private head, shower and sink. Hanging closet, drawer storage, and full length mirror, matching custom bed spreads, new carpeting and Majilite wall and ceiling coverings with recessed lighting.
The ensuite head is private with a large stall shower, sink, vanity cabinet, storage below and drawers. The ceiling has recessed lighting and ventilation fan. Marble flooring.
- Portside bar with 3 stools
- Retractable Bimini Top
- Radar Arch
- Starboard wet bar with refrigerator and a brand new Jenair grill
- U Line ice maker
- Bimini with full enclosure EZ2CY forward stratoglass sides and aft curtain
- 1 Stidd helm chair and 1 Stidd Double bench seat
- Lots of storage under the brow and seats
- Standard Horizon VLH-3000
- 8" Richie Compass
- Furuno Radar
- Bow Thruster - Naiad 25 hp, twin propeller
- ICOM M304
- Autopilot Robertson AP-20
- AM/FM CD playerClarion CMD5 with remote, sound system
- (6) Speakers with (2) subwoofers (Kicker Impulse)
- Lights on dimmer
- Analog gauges
- Nautical structures EZ 1500 Davit with power rotation
- Garmin GPS 5208
- Garmin GMI-10
- Garmin GPS 5215
- 2 ACR searchlight remote pads
- New bluetooth stereo and speakers
- Garmin radar
Generators: (2) Northern Lights 32kW, with sound shield on one generator
Bow Thruster: Naiad 25 hp proportional drive bow thruster (hydraulic)
Stabilizers: Naiad 6 sq. ft. with upgraded Mutilsea II control heads - dual station controls (hydraulic)
- Galleymaid head system
- Remote anchor windlass
2 (5) ton Marine Air reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning
(except engine room), digital controls in each room, both chillers are recently replaced
- Hynautic power hydraulic power steering
- Engine driven emergency bilge pumping system for engine room bilges
- Lube oil change system (24vDC) mains and gensets
- Racor fuel filters for main engines and generators
- Hot Water Heaters: (2) 30 gallon
- Shafts: Aquamet 22 propeller Aquamet 22 rudder stocks Nibral shaft struts
- Nibral propellers
- Watermaker: Sea Rocovery 600 gpd HRO with oil water & UV filters
- Fire Suppression System: C02 fire suppression system with automatic fire dampers for engine room air intake & exhaust
- Tank tender fuel and water monitoring system
- Sentry battery charger
- Workbench with sink
- Air compressor
- Intercom Telephone
- Step transformer with selector switch
- Spare propellers
- 316 Stainless steel hand rails
- Walk-around decks port and stb'd.
- Fore-deck has a large sunpad.
- Vertical anchor windlass, Maxwell 24V DC 3500 lb 3/8" chain cathead and rope capstan, deck pipe and chain stopper. Chain wash down.
- 110 LB. Bruce anchor
- Spare foldable Danforth anchor.
- 30 Fathoms 3/8" high test galvanized chain
- Marquip tide-ride ladder and Tracy steps
- Windshield textaline cover
- Teak aft deck
- Starboard Jet ski storage pod w/hydraulically assisted door
- RULE 24vDC retrieval/launch winch
- Port dive and storage locker or 2nd Jet Ski storage pod
- Stainless steel Li-shaped rails on swim platform
- Fresh water shower, hot and cold on swim platform
- Watertight pantograph door to engine room
- 1 integral fuel fill, centerline on swim platform
- Locker for shore power (100 amp on Glendenning), TV and telephone hook-up.
- 2x8" stainless steel fold up cleats port and starboard swim platform for tender tie-up
- Port and Starboard weathertight (5 dog) pentograph doors to pilothouse/country galley
- 6 storage lockers on foredeck for lines and fenders.
- New canvas covers for all outside cushions
- 220/110 V AC 60 Hz AND 24/12vDC main electrical panels in E.R. and at lower helm
- (2) ACR 100 searchlights with remote control at upper and lower stations
- Every crew and guest area has a fire/smoke detector wired to central alarm system
- All exterior doors and hatches are "contacted" to central alarm system
- AC overhead light fixtures throughout
- Valance & floor rope lighting
- Removable emergency flashlights in each stateroom with auto on in case of A.C. power loss
- (2) 24vDC 210 amp-hour battery banks for engine start & ship service
- Battery parallel system at helm
- Glendinning shore power Cablemaster 230vAC 100 amp w/cable
- Emergency lights, 24 VDC
- 24V DC reading lights in staterooms
- 11OV AC receptacles; galley, heads, engine room and exterior are GFI protected
- Automatic wardrobe lights
- Emergency lights, 24 vDC, automatic at loss of AC power
- (2) sets of 12vDC 175 amp-hour battery banks for generator start
- 12vDC 20 amp battery charger