Pearl Yacht for Sale - 48'Ocean Alexander
Contact Us For More Information
Pearl is a 2006 48' Ocean Alexander Classico in very nice condition. She offers twin Yanmar 240 HP main engines, Onan 13.5 kW generator, Xantrex 3,000 watt inverter, Vetus bowthruster, spare propellers, KVH satellite TV system, Cruise RO Water watermaker and a 2 stateroom 2 head layout with an enclosed shower in each head. With her 12'8" attainable height above the waterline, she is a perfect Great Loop candidate.
From the aftdeck, you can walk forward on either side deck to the foredeck or salon entrances or step up onto the trunk cabin on the starboard side to the flybridge. Entering the salon from the starboard side deck door, you will find the lower helm starboard forward, wrap-around seating with a hi/lo teak table starboard aft, master stateroom entrance and storage cabinetry port aft, lounge chair and side deck access door to port, galley port forward and the guest stateroom and head forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches and a hatch below the guest stateroom stairs forward.
The headroom in the salon is 6'8", 6'9" on the flybridge, 6'7" in the guest stateroom, 6'5" in the guest shower, 6'8" in the galley, 6'6" in the master stateroom and 6'4" in the master stateroom shower. the master stateroom berth is 6'6" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'7" long.
The height from the waterline to the top of the antennas is 24', 15'8" to the top of the bimini and 12'8" to the top of the flybridge windscreen.
Pearl offers a full-beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and an ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard, just aft of the guest stateroom.
The salon offers an entertainment/storage cabinet port aft, lounge chair and ottoman and side deck access door to port, wrap-around seating with storage underneath and 2 stools/storage and hi/lo teak table starboard aft, storage cabinet to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, opening side windows with curtains, teak & holly sole, liquor bottle storage aft, aft window and engine room access.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Summit stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Kenyon Euro/Kera ceramic 3-burner electric cooktop
- Panasonic NN-SB658S microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Granite countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Opening side window
- Under-sole storage
- Teak & holly sole
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the trunk cabin
- Danby freezer in the lazarette
Dining space is available at the salon table and the flybridge table.
The full-beam master stateroom is located aft and offers a centerline queen size berth (New custom mattress in 2021), nightstands, opening side windows with curtains, overhead hatch with a screen/shade, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, teak & holly sole, desk/vanity port aft, full-length mirror, fan and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth (New custom mattresses in 2021), reading lights, overhead hatch with a shade/screen, 2 portlights, fan, teak & holly sole, hanging locker and storage drawers. The head with enclosed shower is to starboard, just aft of the stateroom.
- Splendide 2100XC washer/dryer
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm, side deck access door and helmseat.
The flybridge offers a bimini, full Strataglass enclosure with screens (2022), hinged mast, non-skid deck, helm forward with storage underneath, anchor windlass control, 2 X Tracy helmseats, wrap-around seating with storage underneath to port and aft, and a double pedestal table.
The aftdeck offers a benchseat with storage, non-skid deck, lazarette access, 2 rod holders, fresh water shower, transom rail gate to the fiberglass swimplatform.
- KVH Tracvision TV3 satellite TV system (Seller has not used this system)
- Glomex TV antenna
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony DAV-DX255 5-disc DVD player in the salon
- LG flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Dynex DX-DVD2 DVD player in the master stateroom
- Fusion MS-UD755 stereo on the flybridge
- JL Audio exterior speakers
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine C120 multi-function display on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Raymarine ST70 depth sounder on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M424G VHF on the flybridge
- Icom commandmic III remote VHF on the flybridge
- Icom IC-M604 VHF at the lower helm
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Netgear router
- Onan e-QD MDKBN-5736431 13.5 kW generator with approximately 1,749 hours
- Xantrex XPower 3000 watt inverter/charger with remote panel at the lower helm
- 2 X ProMariner ProTech4 battery chargers
- Blue Sea and Guest battery switches
- Blue Sea battery charger
- Cristec battery monitor system
- 2 X 270 watt Kyocera solar panels
- 2 X Victron Energy MPPT solar panel charge controllers
- 50 amp shore power cord
- 2 X USB outlets on the flybridge
- 4 X 8D Lifeline AGM house bank batteries (2020)
- 2 X 8D Lifeline AGM main engine start batteries (2020)
- 1 X 4D Lifeline AGM generator start battery (2020)
- 2 X 4D Lifeline AGM bowthruster batteries (2020)
- Twin Yanmar 4LHAM-STPC 240 HP main engines with approximately 3,120 hours
- ZF Hurth 63-A gearboxes
- ZF Microcommander electronic engine controls
- VDO and Yanmar gauges
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Dripless shaft seals
- Perko sea strainers
- Fuel manifold
- Racor 1000FH fuel filter with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for the generator
- Jabsco oil change system
- Vetus bowthruster
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 X 16,000 BTU units)
- Raritan 1700 Series 20 gallon water heater (2022)
- Cruise RO Water watermaker
- Tecma electric heads
- Dometic holding tank level monitor system
- Hart Systems Tank Tender tanks level monitoring system
- Spare propellers
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control at each helm (2019)
- Ultra 50 LB stainless steel anchor with 350' of 3/8" G4 anchor chain
- Fortress FX-37 anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Windscreen and window covers
- Boarding gate on each side
- New Wave gangway
- Molded-in steps to the trunk cabin on the starboard side deck
- Outboard bracket
- Stainless steel outboard davit
- 2 X rod holders
- Raw and fresh water washdowns
- Hinged mast
- Teak swimplatform
- Stainless steel & teak swimplatform ladder
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Highfield CL 310 aluminum hull RIB tender (2015)
- Yamaha F15SEHA 15 HP outboard (2021)
- Brower Systems tender davit
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- Marinco searchlight
- ACR GlobalFix Pro EPIRB
- Lifesling2 overboard recovery system
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.