prop 23 Yacht for Sale - 57'Marlow
Contact Us For More Information
Come tour one of the few Marlow 49E Command Bridge models ever built! This is a fully enclosed bridge model including 2 staterooms and 2 heads. She has many customized upgrades, including Awl gripped hull, stabilizers, high powered Cummings QSM11 engines at
715HP, twin generators and a custom galley and large dining area where the lower helm would be on an open bridge model. Come experience the yacht that is sought after by many and owned by a few.
Call today for a private tour of this exquisite yacht.
Upon boarding the 49E Marlow Explorer, you will embrace the interior volume and expansive 360 degree views, and large salon windows allowing for comfort as you cruise to your favorite ports of call. The 2 staterooms will accommodate (4) persons. A pilothouse with gourmet galley and a dinette large enough to seat family and friends together when underway and cruising. Enjoy a comfortable salon with large flat panel TV, twin built in settees with storage.This yacht resonates the feeling of being at an exquisite home on the ocean.
When entering the vessel you will notice the classic teak interior built with a single hand selected highest quality Burmese Teak tree ensuring that each grain is identically matched throughout the vessel! This vessel is built with satin finish teak which graces the interior and luscious high gloss teak and holly floors on all decks.
When overnight cruising, the cabins will accommodate sleeping a total of (4) guests. This includes the master suite with a spacious King berth port side sleeping for (2); the VIP forward berth for (2). The Master has its own large head and the VIP has a large private head that can be accessed from the cabin-way or stateroom.
Upon boarding you walk though the double entry composite and glass doors to the salon that sound like bank vaults when closing. You will notice the breathtaking panoramic views throughout the vessel. Enjoy the twin radius-ed opposing settees with tufted ultra-leather, one on each side, providing generous seating when entertaining or dockside loafing. Extra added storage compartments are located underneath both settees. When looking port side aft one can hang special wine glasses and stemware in the specially customized double shelf cabinet and you will find a 15" beverage refrigerator below. Looking forward you can easily view the large Samsung LED TV and port side Aft there is an ice maker and storage drawers. On the port side forward of the settee is a nice large liquor storage cabinet with slide out shelves. The coffee table is Teak with a high gloss top.
• 15" fridge
• Ice Maker
• Samsung LED TV
• (2) Salon Settees
• Custom Teak Coffee Table
• Lift up storage space under each settee
• Double Entry Glass Panel Doors
• Enclosed stairs to fly-bridge
In addition, “Prop 23” boasts plenty of refrigeration and freezer space with the highest quality Subzero refrigerator / freezer drawers used for ample storage. Enjoy the spacious U shaped table and settee forward in the pilot house for ample lounging and dining space while underway at
• SubZero Fridge and Freezer drawers
• Kenyon 2 burner cook top
• Sharp Convection Microwave
• Franke 2 chamber Stainless Sink with Custom Wood Cutting Board
• Grohe Faucet
• Lift up Lid Counter Storage
• Galley vent and light over cook top
The Pilothouse in an open bridge boat would have a lower helm, but this is unnecessary in a yacht with a fully protected air-conditioned and heated Command Bridge vessel like "Prop 23." This pilothouse area has been built as a large dining area. It has a big U shaped settee and large teak table. A large dedicated dining area is a feature usually reserved for yachts well over 60' but "Prop 23" accomplished it in a 49E. With the dining area in the same area as the galley it makes for a great living and gathering place.
- You will not find a nicer Master Stateroom on any yacht under 70'. With a full King Size bed Athwartship with nightstands on both sides with reading lights. The head runs the full length of the master stateroom on the Starboard side providing a large shower, lots of counter space and an oversize port light providing lots of natural light. There is ample storage drawers andhanging lockers to accommodation ship with large opening port lights. She has the space to live on board for "the season". The location of this Master Stateroom is as important as the accommodations within. The Master is in the center of the vessel, not in the Bow as is commonly found in Yachts below 60'. There is far less noise and motion in the center of the vessel than in the bow.
• Whirlpool Washer
• Whirlpool Dryer
• Samsung LED TV
• Fusion Stereo System
• Stainless opening port lights
• Twin Reading lamps
• King Berth
• Cedar Line Hanging Closets
• Teak Cabinet with Cedar Shelves
• (3) Storage Drawers under Berth
• Pull down full size shaving mirror
• Walk-In Shower
• Vacuflush Head
• Top Loading Freezer for extended cruising
The VIP is just right for a couple. There is plenty of storage in the drawers under the bunk and in the 2 hanging lockers port and starboard. The stateroom has a Samsung LED TV and Fusion Radio that is independent of the others on the yacht. Overhead and outboard there are 2 large storage shelves that are perfect for storing luggage. In the center of the ceiling there is a full size hatch that has a screen to keep the bugs out and built in shade to keep the sun out when you want to sleep in.
The spacious VIP Head is to Port and can be accessed directly from the stateroom of the hallway. The shower is very large and the room gets lots of natural light from the oversize port lights.
Marlow yachts are famous for their spacious “stand up” engine rooms built for those who do not wish to crouch down, forced to move like a contortionist to gain access to vital systems. Everything is perfectly finished from the white bilges to polished stainless piping. The Cummins QSM11 715HP engines and Onan generators are easily accessible. The stabilizer system and Air Conditioning Chillers are easily accessible. There is a camera for monitoring this area from the helm. The port and starboard 13.5kW Generators have 607 hours and 616 hours and are surrounded with a factory sound shield box in the engine room and is superb in providing very quiet operation.
• Cummins QSM11 @ 715HP
• Onan Marine Generators Twin 13.5kW
• Chilled Water Air conditioning for entire vessel
• Fireboy fire suppression system
• Large 24 volt intake and exhaust blowers
- Fresh Water Washdown in engine room
- Twin Sea Chest for Incoming Raw Water Systems
• Underwater exhaust
• Stainless steel water heater
• Naiad stabilizers
• Oil Change system
The raised pilothouse, Portuguese bridge, wide side decks, and state of the art semi- displacement hull makes the Marlow Explorer one of the most comfortable,and safest yachts in any sea condition. The side decks are fully protected by fiberglass bulwarks topped with teak cap rails that are waist high aft and higher forward. The stainless steel anchor is set up with all chain on the dual gypsy windlass. The bow rail is heavy oval stainless steel package. Both the pilothouse and the flybridge offer great vantage points and visibility with socially inviting settings and for piloting the yacht.
• Enclosed Command Bridge
• Portuguese Bow Seating
• Fresh Water wash Down Bow and Stern
• Transom Door for easy engine room access
• Fuel fill Port and Stbd
• Black water dock pump out Port and Stbd
• All non skid decks
• Pull out aft cockpit station
• Twin 50Amp cable masters aft, twin 50 Amp inlets in the Bow
• AGM Batteries
• Outback 3,500 Watt inverter - runs refrigeration and outlets
• Power selector switches to run using 1 or 2 50A cords
• Twin Onan Generators
• Naiad Stabilizers 252 with Dual Station Multi Sea Controls
• Bow & Stern Thrusters Sidepower 10HP, 24V (Controls at each station)
• Glendinning Cable Master AFT
• Morse Electronic Controls
The Command Bridge is an excellent place to run the boat in any weather. The twin Pampanette helm chairs will hold you securely on the roughest of days. The VHF and yachts intercom phone are within easy reach. The Command Bridge is accessible by stairs from inside the pilothouse and outside from the aft cockpit. There is comfortable seating for two at a small table on the port side aft and a great Desk with storage to starboard. For entertaining, there is a refrigerator with ice-maker and plenty of storage.
Aft of the command Bridge the customer chose to build living space instead of having a dingy and davit. There is a nice comfortable seat facing forward with a large table. this is a great spot when the sun is going down. If a Dingy is desired a Freedom lift can be added to the swim platform.
• Twin helm chairs
• Uline Fridge with Ice Maker
• Dedicated AC Heat control
• Chart storage locker
• Custom teak desk
• Wolf Electric Grill
• Stairs from the cockpit
• Twin Garmin 7612 chart plotters
• Garmin GMR24XHD 4KW Radar
• Garmin Sounder with 1KW Bronze Thru Hull Transducer
• Garmin GHP20 Autopilot
• Garmin 300 VHF
• KVH Trackvision TV6 Sat TV system with 3 Sat receivers
• HDTV Air Broadcast Antenna
• Linksys Duel band Wireless Router
• IRIS Camera System with 5 cameras
• Hailer Horn
• Rudder Angle Gauge
• Naiad Stabilizers Controls
• Bow Thruster Controls
• Stern Thruster Controls
• ACR Search light
• Windshield Wiper Controls
• Electric Windlass Controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.