Contact Us For More Information
(Price includes 9.5% Canadian Duty)
2018 Regency P65-08 - Sold
2019 Regency P65-09 - Available in Miami (Call for price)
2020 Regency P65-10 - Available in Seattle (Call for price)
Crafted with Distinction
Remarkable craftsmanship is reflected in subtle ways throughout the yacht including some of the finest handcrafted hardwood carpentry found in the marine industry today. Beautifully honed wood, granite, marble, and stainless steel are used throughout the interior. Every detail is attend to from distinctive wall coverings to European hardware and bronze tinted windows.
The open concept salon, pilothouse and aft deck providegreat socializing spaces with exceptional visibility from the helm both fore and aft. The salon offers a fabulous entertainmentcenter, including a custom-designed theater system, beverage center with a wine captain, sink and stemware cabinet all encompassed in a handcrafted walnut cabinet. The salon's sumptuous furnishings invite guests to relax as they take in the view of the sea and sky.
Every detail of the chef's galley is calculated for maximum efficiency and elegance. Designed with ample room for two people to prepare gourmet meals side by side, the galley features first-class appliances, granite countertops, and a retractable splash guard. The oven and separate speed oven, four burner cooktop, refrigerator, dishwasher, and abundant freezer and storage space are chosen with a chef's ease in mind. Meals can be served on the elegant walnut dining table at the dining settee.
Take command of your Regency from one of the four helm stations, and set your coursewith thestandard Garmin navigation suite.
Traditional handmade quality and modern elements create an inviting environment that appeals to the senses at every turn. Seamless walnut woodwork with a smooth stain finish winds its way throughout the yacht. Horizontal wood grain adorns the walls echoing the wave patterns in thesea, an effect this is painstakingly achieved and soothing to the eye. European metal fixtures add a solid grace to every door and cabinet.
From the full-beam owner's suite to the guest staterooms, to the main living space, the yachts is equipped with unique features and exquisite furnishings. Each Regency client works with a professional interior decorator to create a design suited to their own, particular cruising style. Every detail from window treatments, to toiletries is provided so that the yacht is cruise-ready from day one.
Well-being Begins Inside
Life aboard a Regency Yacht feels like time spent in a five-star boutique hotel. The interior reflects the patterns and heartbeat of the open water in cozy, luxuriously appointed staterooms. Special touches such as spa-inspired heads with heated granite floors, custom mattresses, fine linens, and thoughtfully-designed storage spaces elevate the experience so guests can be the most relaxed version of themselves.
The entire Regency Yacht exterior is designed for entertaining. Both fore and aft decks offer built-in lounge areas for friends and family to gather. The spacious flybridge is equipped with a private sunbathing lounge, a settee with glass-topped table, a fully-equipped bar with a refrigerator, sink, and an icemaker. Guests can enjoy the flybridge barbecue and built-in TV as they relish their surroundings and the gentle ocean breeze.
- Full beam owner's suite with a Regency King size island bed
- Spa inspired owner's ensuite head with heated floors
- VIP stateroom with a queen island bed
- Guestroom with twin beds, beautiful wood floors & entertainment center
- Guest head with granite countertops, Techma toiletand heated floor
- Day head - Beautiful modern design, located on the aft deck
- Satin finished walnut cabinetry
- Sumptuous wall coverings and lighting fixtures
- Leather salon sofa, chairs and pilothouse settee
- Custom blinds - blackout and sheer
- Wood flooring throughout the yacht
- Cool bronze salon and pilothouse windows
- Stainless steel & glass salon entry door
- Salon entertainment center - Samsung TV & theater system, KVH SAT HD7 TV system.
- Twin Caterpillar 12.9L 1000HP diesel engineswith TwinDisc"Quick Shift" transmissions
- 4 station helm controls - P/H, F/B, port and starboard aft deck
- Northern Lights 12kw & 20kw generators
- Victron Energy 5kw inverter/charger with AGM batteries
- Marine-Air "Chilled water" air-conditioning system
- Olympia hydronic diesel heating system
- Wesmar DSP5000 "Wave Smart" stabilizer system
- Wesmar 25HP hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Underwater lighting
- Garmin navigation system - 4ea GPSMAP 8617 MFD displays
- Sea-Recovery "Aquamatic 900GPD watermaker
- KVH TracVision HD7 sat TV receiver
- Steelhead 1500lb. power rotation davit
- APEX A-12 Deluxe Tender
- 4X Pompanette Platinum Series helm chairs