Contact Us For More Information
- Opacmare Passerelle
- Flybridge Davit
- Low Original Hours (CAT's)
- Tender & Jet-Ski
- The entertainment spaces on this particular build are definitely worth bragging about and accommodate plenty of guests.
- You can board the vessel through her fiberglass boarding gates on the port & starboard side, or her optional Opacmare Passerelle (centerline aft), which can also serve as a crane to hoist a jet-ski onto her fixed swim platform.
- Her aft deck can easily sit & serve 6-8 guests for an al-fresco dining experience staged on an enormous cockpit teak table.
- To port, you'll find a teak staircase which leads to her well-appointed flybridge, equipped with a wet-bar & grill, upper helm station, wraparound seating for 12, a fiberglass dinette, and a davit to hoist a tender up onto the flybridge deck.
- Upon entering the salon of the 62', you'll immediately appreciate the openness of her layout at first glance.
- The lower helm, dinette, galley, and salon are all visible when facing forward on the main deck, which attests to how open her layout really is. The combinations of her American cherrywood cabinetry, ultra-leather upholstery, and polished steel accents blend beautifully to provide a warm & inviting interior.
- Descending to the lower deck you'll find a landing at the bottom of the stairwell, which allows you to change directions in order to access the master stateroom aft, or the guest accommodations forward.
- The washer & dryer is also located in this landing area, with a guest head/shower adjacent-to.
- Moving forward, you have your 3rd-stateroom to starboard equipped with twin berths & a decent-sized hanging locker. Continuing forward is your VIP-stateroom with a walk-in closet & en-suite head.
- Returning aft, you'll head down from the landing area to enter her full-beam master stateroom. You're greeted with a full-size decorative mirror prior to entering the stateroom.
- Upon entering, you'll notice an abundance of natural light pouring in through her large windows to port & starboard. Her full-size walk-in closet, en-suite head, and vanity will surely meet the needs of any yacht owners looking to live aboard.