Contact Us For More Information
2017 Complete Refit!
NEW PAINT, NEW ELECTRONICS, NEW WATER MAKER, NEW CHROME, NEW INTERIOR, NEW TEAK, NEW EXTERIOR SOFT GOODS AND FURNITURE, NEW TOYS & TENDERS AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
The SEA STAR has 5 staterooms for 10 people, plus accommodations for 4 crew aft or 4 staterooms with crew for up to 6. Main Salon As you walk into the main salon from the aft deck, there is a buffet counter with black galaxy granite top with storage for bar glasses and china, also contain a wine cooler. And to starboard you will see a beautiful entertainment game or card table with chairs for you and your guest to enjoy cocktails, games, and good conversation.
As you continue forward there is an oversized chaise lounge chair. There is seating for 8, with ample arm and leg room on a couch and 2 club chairs. In the salon, there are two ottomans to put your feet up. The main deck has a recessed ceiling with cherry trim and mirrored center. On the port side from the TV is a custom-built desk and storage cabinets for both sets of dinnerware along with a mirrored sculpture alcove. There is a beautiful day head to the starboard. There are two faux painted columns which complement the unique spiral staircase that provides access to all three decks.
The spiral staircase creates the feeling of spaciousness with clear glass panels that are framed by solid cherry wood. Starboard of the spiral stairs is a beautiful custom cherry cabinet with burl inlay that also serves as a buffet table.
Forward of the spiral staircase is the large formal dining area with a table that can accommodate up to 10 people. Framing the dining area is a recessed ceiling has been installed along with an ornate ceiling chandelier.
• 40” Samsung TV
• Direct TV • BluRay
• Apple TV • Media Library
• GE Wine Cooler
• Computer Station with HP All in One printer
The set up in this galley if for a true chef. This galley has two sink areas, one for the chef and one for prep in the center island. A center island has cabinets above for supplies and also the second microwave is also located there so the prep person does not interfere with the chef.
This galley has a large settee for a country style feel. This galley was set up first class all the way.Eventhe ceiling was raised to 7' to allow for larger cabinets for more storage, and the 4" crown molding was installed to supply beauty and grace.
• BOSCH dishwasher Proformance Silence Plus
• LG Side by Side with Drawer Freezer refrigerator Proformance steel
• Garbage disposal
• Kitchen Aide range Stainless Steel
• Kitchen Aide microwave oven Proformance
• Kitchen Aide ice maker Stainless Steel
• GE Stainless Oven
• (2) Kitchen Aide under counter refrigerators
• 32” LG TV
• Direct TV
At the foot of the spiral staircase is the master stateroom. The foyer landing has a marble floor and an Anigre cabinet w/ black lacquer inlay. Walking aft from the foyer you come to the double doors thatopen to a full beam master stateroom.
The master is designed with a queen size bed and large marble top night stands with storage below. The dropped ceiling over the bed is ornamented with a tasteful
combination of lighting and mirrors all framed in custom wood trim.
The full size his and hers cedar closets are located to port and starboard. A vanity is located to port withlarge drawers to the left and right of the vanity. The opposite side of the vanity is a large curve-shapeddresser with drawers for ample storage for long trips.
In the master bath, you will find a full width his and her design. It includes two vanities separated by alarge tub and shower.
The shower is 40" x 40". The shower walls and floor are Emperdora light marble
with pearlato inlays. The tub has Emperdora light marble on the wall and face to make an elegantarea. The doors of the master head and the double doors to the master, have been designed with amirror in the center and an Anigre cross wood pattern. Also this room has 4" crown moldings and base boards to enhance the beauty.
• 42” Samsung TV
• Direct TV
• Apple TV
• Media Library
Down the hallway you will find the VIP stateroom. When you enter into the stateroom there is a queensize bed and two large night stands with marble tops. A drop down mirrored ceiling soffit makes guests feel like they are staying in the master stateroom.
There is ample storage in this room. In this stateroom there is a his and her full hanging cedar closet to port and starboard, a vanity has been located to starboard with large storage on each side and storageabove to allow for extended cruising trips. The love seat to port to allows for reading or just loungingaround. The head is done with marble floors and full-size shower for two.
• 32” Toshiba TV
• Direct TV
Convertible Twin Guest Stateroom
A twin stateroom that converts into an oversized queen bed to port has its own full-size head and shower. Marble is the flooring in the head. There is a full-length cedar lined closet.
• 19” Samsung TV
• Direct TV
VIP Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest room is truly another VIP. There's a queen berth with marble nightstand tops. Thehead floor is marble and has a shower which is oversized. To accommodate full length dresses there is a full size hanging locker aft.
• 21” Magnavox TV
• Direct TV
Forward VIP Stateroom or Captain's Quarters
Located forward of the galley is the captain's stateroom with a queen size berth Here, the wood work isas plush as the other VIP guest staterooms. There is marble on the head floor. Also, there are nightstands w/marble tops, and a ceiling soffit to accent the room.
• 31” Samsung TV
• Direct TV
Sky Lounge Salon
This unique sky lounge is designed with the helm forward, closed off and separated by a bulkhead from the entertainment area.
An entertainment section aft of the helm is entered via the main salon spiral staircase. A bar located to port, with 4 custom bar stools built to swivel and 3 gold column legs and SS foot rests.
This bar area is equipped with a refrigerator and ice maker, and full liquor and glassware storage. Seating to starboard is a large 6-person couch and 2 club chairs.
This design is executed in cherry, burl inlay, and 4" crown molding on the ceiling. There is a day headconveniently located on this deck as well.
• 55” Samsung Curved TV
• Direct TV
• Apple TV
• Yamaha Sound bar
• Video Library
• U-line Refrigerator with Ice Maker
Located aft are the crew berths with upper and lower bunks for 4, and also with 2 full-service head and shower. In the crew area aft is a full service A/C, TV with Direct TV. Also, there is an additional ASKO washer and dryer, a Whirlpool full size freezer, and a full-size refrigerator and Majic Chef Microwave for extended cruising.
On the upper deck, there is outdoor seating consisting of whicker lounge chairs, table and couch that can be covered by a full sail shade. There is a freestanding gas Fire Master grill for the chef to cookamazing grilled meals. While traveling this area stores twin jet skis, a RIB Tender wide body deluxetender, and a Quicklift 2500lb davit.
This unique sky lounge is designed with the helm forward, closed off and separated by a bulkhead from the entertainment area. There are 3 pilot chairs at the helm station with an aft companion couch for comfortable seating.
This steering station is well laid out for optimal long range cruising. For docking, the boat has both portand starboard wing controls equipped with clutch, throttles, and bow thruster controls.
• Simrad autopilot
• (2) Garmin Long Range radars
• (2) 10watt Raytheon 220 VHF radios
• Garmin plotter
• Cherry wood wheel steering
• 6in Richie compass
• Dell computer
• Garmin depth sounder
• 6 Camera security system
• FLIR Night Vision
• (3) Flat Monitors • Garmin Color fish finder
• (2) Garmin 398 GPSs
• Panasonic 72020 intercom
• Garmin speed and distance log
• Panasonic KSU 624 telephone
• Nobeltec tide data programmer
• Garmin wind speed indicator
• Cherry desk
• Nobeltec chart library on computer
• VDO rudder position indicator
• Concord Hi Speed Wireless Long Range internet and WiFi
On the aft deck you will find a custom built teak table with an Anigre wood inlay design. Custom seating is built in aft and there are 4 oversized teak deck chairs for seating up to 12.
To the port corner is a refrigerator/ice maker and cup storage area for cold drinks. On the starboard side
is the U-line under counter wine/drink fridge. And also to starboard is the stainless steel and teak tread spiral staircase to the boat deck.
• (2) Maxwell 3500 Capstans
• U-Line Fridge / Ice maker
• U-Line wine / drink refrigerator
There is a sunbathing pad forward on the fore deck as well as 2 forward seats and a V-shaped seat in the forward Bow area.
This fore deck is also the home for the 325 lb. Navy style anchor with the Maxwell 4500 anchor system.
Foot pedals located on the bow along with controls in the pilothouse. You will find that the chain lockeris not only storage for the anchor chain but also houses fenders and lines for the vessel on hooks and shelves.
This hull is designed with long range cruising in mind, with a keel that extends 3" farther down than the props. This hull is solid fiberglass below the waterline. From the water line the hull is constructed with divinycell foam core.
Twin x 1400/hp Diesels IB Caterpillar 3412 Clutch guard S/S
Cruise Air GF2767 air conditioner
EMS engine hour meter
36hp HPS bow thruster
Double lead engine room sound insulation Hynautic
engine controls Emergency engine stop
• Sea Rider fire control system
• Racor 800 fuel management system
• Capterpillar fresh water cooling system
• Groco PSRO oil transfer system
• Faster propeller
• Raw water sea strainer
• 3 1/2 inch shaft
• Naiad 354 multi-sea control stabilizers w/16 sq.ft. fins
• Caterpillar EMS engine synchronizers
• Headhunter waste treatment holding tank sanitation system
• ZF 190 transmission
• 2200gal/day Sea Recovery watermaker
• Caterpillar 24 volt alternator
• Caterpillar EMS engine temperature alarm
• Caterpillar EMS oil pressure alarm
• Also, the engine room is equipped with 2 Headhunter pressure tanks, sentry battery chargers, AC/DC light transformers, Isolation transformers.
• Powered baffled air intake and exhaust fan system
• (4) Racor 1000 fuel filters
• Fuel shut-off valve manifold
• Heater blocks that can be plugged in
• Caterpillar oil filter
• (8) 3400 gph Rule bilge pumps
• Caterpillar start/stop switch
• Caterpillar oil filter
• (5) 5000 gal total alum fuel tanks
• Water filtration system
• 10 station smoke alarm
• Bilge alarm
• Caterpillar EMS oil temperature alarm
• Caterpillar EMS water temperature alarm
• (2) 200gal/min Jet pack water pumps Headhunter
• Caterpillar engine mounts
• (14) 200amp batteries
• (4) 200amp battery banks
• Electrical bonding system throughout vessel
• 55kW Onan generator
• (3) Mastervolt 80 amp, 50amp, 30amp battery chargers
• Guest battery parallel switch
• Plus a second 45KW Onan Generator • AC electrical system w/DC converters
• Dockside switch
• Voltage meter
Water Sports & Recreation
• (2) Yamaha XP Waverunners
• 15ft Nautica Widebody 90 HP 4 stroke Yamaha personal watercraft
• (2) Kayaks
• (2) Paddleboards
Other Features & Equipment
It is difficult to list all the amenities found on board SEA STAR. The SEA STAR is well equipped as you cansee from the listing but here are a few other items to help further your interest in the yacht and showthat no expense was spared by the owners during construction.
• All head systems are Headhunter super bowls
• Smart "Y" for the shore power (2)
• Marquipt 9 step sea stair
• Marquipt 5-step ladder
• Custom built lucite holders for crystal and china
• (2) 12-man Avon life raft
• Extra sound insulation in the salon floor
• Sound insulation boxes for A/C blowers
• ACR searchlights X 2
• KVH Track 7 HD satellite system
• Tide Marine dripless shaft logs
• Awlgrip shower stalls for guest and crew
• Wood sent to yard from the USA
Owner’s personal items on the boat, such as family pictures and personal art, are not included with the
vessel, a list of exclusions will be provided prior to full execution of a purchase agreement.