Contact Us For More Information
Built by Tough Brothers
Length 45m/147' 7"
Beam 7.88m/25' 10"
Draft 2.98m/9' 9"
Classification MCA, Lloyds +100A1 YACHT LMC
Flag Marshall Islands
Hull colour Dark Blue
Gross tonnage 352t
Net tonnage 105t
isplacement 272 t
Designer James Scallon
Naval Architect Alan Deane
Interior Designer H2 Yacht Design
Speed 11/12 knots (approx)
Range 5500 nm (approx) @ 11 knots (Includes 20% fuel reserve)
Fuel capacity 78,000 Litres (20,605 US Gallons)
Water capacity 13,742 Litres (3,630 US Gallons)
Fuel consumption 120 lit /hr @ 1150 RPM
Engines 2 x KELVIN 550HP
Engine model 8 Cylinder
Engine hours: Port: 9,291hrs (11-Sep-2020) Starboard: 9,274hrs (11-Sep-2020)
Propulsion Twin Screw
Gearboxes Reintjes WVS 624U 2.5:1 Reduction ratio
Steering Shipyard manufacture
Generators 2 x Northern Lights 90KW 1 x Norther Lights 55KW
Generators hours: Sept 2020, Port 8755 hrs, Mid 2555 hrs, Stb 8904 hrs
Electricity 220V / 50Hz Batteries House, engine and emergency
“Dometic” – 4 compressors
Bowthruster - Schottel 44 KW
Alfa Laval Fuel Centrifuge – MAB 103B
Air Compressors – Blade 2
Dive Tank Compressor – Bauer Junior II
Servowatch Integrated Alarm System – Installed 2019
Notifier Fire Alarm System – LCD 6000
Fire & Bilge Pumps – 2 x Mono Merlin Pumps CAA11H
Portable Diesel Bilge / Fire pump – Yanmar TP2SW
Oily Water Seperator – Hodge Victor MS
Water Makers – 2 x HEM 30/2100 Type D
Cathodic Pipe Protection – Cathelco TC2755
Boilers – ACV1 9kW
. Refrigeration: Foster /Liebherr
. Freezers: Foster and Custom MacGregor
· Ovens: AEG x 3
· Burners: Miele Induction hobs x 2
· Dishwashers: Miele
· Icemakers: U Line & Manitowoc
· Washing machines: Miele professional 2 washing machines and 2 dryers
· Coffee Machine: La Cimbali M21 and Junior Nespresso
· VSAT SeaTel 4006-23
· Sat C Thrane and Thrane TT3606E
. VHF radios 1 x Sailor 6222 DSC 1 x RT2048
· UHF Radios 10 x Motorola DP1500, 2 x Motorola ATEX DP 4401
· PABX Panasonic
· Wi Fi yacht-wide network
· Radar Furuno RCU1014
· Radar Furuno Navnet VX2
· Autopilot Anschutz Pilot Star D
. Plotter Transas Navi Sailor 4000
· GPS Furuno GP 150
· GPS Furuno GP 170
· Depthsounder B&G Hydra 5000 and Furuno FCV 588
· Log B&G hydra 5000
· Wind instruments B&G hydra 5000
· Compasses Anschutz STD 22 Gyro: Plath and regal Magnetic Compasses
· Saloon: Sea tel sat TV with smart TV
· Master Suite: Sea tel sat TV with smart TV
· VIP Stateroom: Sea Tel Sat TV with smart TV
· Skylounge: Bose sound system and fusion speakers
· Sun Deck: Bose sound system and fusion speakers
· Crew Mess: Sea tel sat TV with smart TV
· Other areas: External deck speakers
· Sea Ray 185 Sport with Mercury 190 HP inboard petrol engine
· 1 x Novurania 460 DL with Yamaha 80 HP outboard motor
· Yamaha Wave Runner VX Sport with 110 HP motor
· 2 x F5 Seabobs
· 3 x Dive tanks and associated equipment
· Snorkelling gear
· 2 x Inflatable Nash paddle boards
· 2 x Ski dougnuts
· Assorted water skis
· Assorted wake boards
· One man kayak
· Anchor: 2 x 350kg
· Chain 2 x 120 m: 19mm studlink
· Windlass Thomas Reid R2207
· Capstans 2 x Maxwell VC 800
· Cranes shipyard construction. Traversing gantry
· Liferafts 4 x RFD Mk4 16 Man
· Fixed CO2 and portable extinguishers
· 2 x Fireman suits with helmets
· Alarm system Servowatch. New and installed 2019
· Notifier fire alarm system
· EEBDs 4 x Scott ELSA EEBD’s
· Smoke Hoods 20 Drager CO-P2 Escape Hoods
· 30 SOLAS foam lifejackets
· 20 SOLAS inflatable lifejackets
· Immersion suits 20 Typhoon
· Medical kit Global 10 with ZOLL defibrillator
2000, 2004, 2007, 2013
She was totally rebuilt in 2000 with a major interior refit in 2004 and another extensive interior refit in 2012/2013.
Paint & Varnish:
Feb 2017 All White Exterior Paint, from the top of the blue hull, including the white super superstructure, sun deck, both masts and fore deck re-painted in White AwlGrip by Rolling Stock.
Nov 2018 All Blue Hull Paint, from white superstructure down, including transom, and the White Waterline, re-painted in Blue AwlGrip by Rolling Stock.
Oct 2019 General localised touch ups where needed by Rolling Stock.
Oct 2019 Exterior Varnish. Handrails, Main doors, Trims, Cupboard doors, Name boards, all serviced and varnished. Where needed stripped to bare wood and 10 coats of AwlWood & AwlBrite.
Jan 2015 Main engines serviced by Kelvin Diesels, Pistons, Rings and Liners, Heads and Valves, Top and Bottom Bearings, Fuel Pumps and Injectors, Turbo Chargers, Intercoolers and Oil Coolers inspected and serviced.
Nov 2017 Main engines serviced by Kelvin Diesels, Pistons, Rings and Liners, Heads and Valves, Top and Bottom Bearings, Fuel Pumps and Injectors, Turbo Chargers, Intercoolers and Oil Coolers inspected and serviced.
Oct 2019 Main engines serviced by Kelvin Diesels, Pistons, Rings and Liners, Heads, and Valves, Top and Bottom Bearings, Fuel Pumps and Injectors, Turbo Chargers, Intercoolers and Oil Coolers inspected and serviced.
Feb 2007 Ten-year overhaul by Reintjes. Gearboxes taken out and factory serviced. Oct 2016 Factory Inspection on board. Nov 2018 Ten-year overhaul by Reintjes. Gearboxes taken out and factory serviced.
Rudders, Shafts and Propellers:
Dec 2015 Rudders, Shafts and Propellers removed. Inspected and Serviced. Nov 2018 Rudders, Shafts and Propellers removed. Inspected and Serviced.
Feb 2016 Inspected, Serviced and Overhauled.
Dec 2017 Inspected, Serviced and Overhauled.
Oct 2018 Inspected, Serviced and Overhauled. New Rams, Rose Bearings and Pins.
Nov 2019 Inspected, Serviced and Overhauled.
Hull Shell Plating:
Jan 2016 Hull Shell Plate and Tank Inspection for LLOYDS.
The Emergency Batteries are due for renewal the next yard period.
Dec 2013 Main Engine, House and Emergency Battery’s. Replaced with new.
Oct 2018 Main Engine and House Battery’s. Replaced with new.
an 2013 All Three Generators, replaced with new.
Feb 2015 Inspection and Service.
Feb 2016 Inspection and Service.
Feb 2017 Inspection and Service. April 2018 Inspection and Service.
Oct 2019 Inspection and Service.
Main Switch Board:
Jan 2013 Main Switch Board, replaced with new.
Jan 2016 Inspection and Service.
Oct 2019 Inspection and Service. New Breakers, all connections checked and tightened.
Pumps & Cooling System:
Each year the vessel goes to the shipyard for annual maintenance. All pumps and cooling systems are inspected and serviced during this period.