tuscan spirit Yacht for Sale - 62'Hanse
Contact Us For More Information
Tuscan Spiritcan accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 well appointed cabins :
- A Full Beam Master cabin: At the bow it is equipped with a queen size bed, its own bathroom with separate shower, wc, wash basin; and suspended storage places and wardrobes; TV, speakers for music, air cond command.
- A Double cabin :Located aft starboard side, this double cabin is equipped with a queen size bed, wardrobe and original suspended leather luggages to store light things, a LG Tv 23cm, air cond. A private bathroom with lavatory, , rain shower, speakers for music, air cond command.
- A Double/Twin cabin – Aft portside : This cabin has the particularity to be convert either as a double cabin or as a twin cabin. Blackboard, suspended leather luggages and LG Tv’ 23 cm and air cond are available. It’s own its private bathroom with shower, wc, lavatory and full storage place, speakers for music, air cond command.
Tuscan Spirit is equipped with a luminous and large saloon featured with «Tuscan» materials such as alveolar walnut wood, leather on the floor, custom made hydraulic table…
The 2 sofas can be adjustable to match with dinning mode and could be convertible to have a rest! These 2 sofas have been though to be use as storage place below.
The 2 hydraulic tables can be adjusted for dining mode either for a desk or simply as charts table as well as storage place.
The lounge is equipment with TV on a rain and fall system, hidden cupboards for the audio and visual equipments, swithcboard, VHF, pannel control and 1 freezer & 1 fridge VITRIFRIGO.
The open tailored galley has been designed by the well renowned craftsmen company Officine Gullo in Firenze. Traditional and artisanal design which match with modern equipements and requirements.
ALPI INOX Kitchen in aluminium
- Miele Dishwasher
- VITRIFRIGO 2x Fridges
- VITRIFRIGO Ice-maker
- Oven : Alfes
- Gas cooker - 3 fires places : Alfes
- Extraction fan : Miele
- Plenty of hidden storage place
The tableware is signed by Richard Ginori for the crockery, by Mario Luca Giusti for the glasses and by Sambonnet for the cutlery.
«The interior of Tuscan Spirit is designed for those who like to enjoy the pleasure of living in a refined space and who share passion for well made-things.»
MAIN DECKEQUIPMENT :
The outside deck is featured with:
- Aft Cockpit with 2 separate sofas and 2 customs hydraulic table which enable to either have dining area or sunbed area
- Bimini and sun awning set up during her last refit 2017/2018
- Wheels station
- Access to the swimming platform
- Hydraulic swimming ladder
- Sunbeds area : 3 sun beds in the middle of the deck
- Access to the crew cabin at the bow
- Access to the chain hole
ENGINES/GENERATOR/ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS:
Engine: Volvo Penta D3 150 hp
Hours: 1 350 hours (01/07/2018)
Service done once a year
Generators: Marine Generator 8Kw
Hours: 250h (01/07/2018)
Bow thruster : Max Power VIP 150 24V – 15 Hp
Air Condition/Heater:Riva Cond 2 units (12 000 BTU and 9 000 BTU).
Water maker:Schenker 100l/hour
Boiler: Brand of the boiler, capacity, year 2014?
Service bank: 24v, 1250 amps 2017
Navigation bank 24 v, 600 amps - 2015
Mastervolts inverter: Victron Energy Inverter 2000 W
Mastervolt charger: Victron Energy Charger Skilla-l 24/100
Windlass: Electric Lofran
Gear box: Volvo Penta HS45AF-C
Propeller: Varifold high performance 4 folding blades
Anchor: Retractable anchor in inox with 100m chain.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENTS
2 wheels commands: 1 Master & 1 Slave
Radar: Garmin – Radome GMR 24 XHD
GPS: Garmin 1 master & 1 slave
VHF : Garmin
Ais : Garmin
Control of tension mast & boom
Lights & Music command, Speakers
Carbon fiber mast - Axxon brand
23 m deck level & 26 m sea level
Nexus performance race information on main mast
Carbon Fiber Boom Axxon with hydraulicsBacar Boom Vang
Main sail: 125 square meters – ONESAIL - 2014
Genoa sail: ONESAIL – Genoa 75 - 2014
2 additional sails in spare: ONESAIL – Code 0 and Asymetric Spinnaker
Automatic furling bamar electronic
4 Electronic Lewmar winch
2 Manual Lewmar winch
DECK AND HULL WINDOWS:
- Master cabin : 2 large hull portholes, 2 small deck windows above the bed to see stars at night time.
- Bathroom master cabin : 2 smalls deck windows
- Portside and Starboard side cabin : 1 large hull porthole, 2 small windows with view onto the cockpit.
- Double bathroom cabin: 1 deck window1 hublot salle de bains donnant sur le pont tribord.
- Main lounge area : 3 deck skylight windows, 3 deck windows on each side and 3 hull portholes on each side.
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION:
Life rafts : 2 x 6 pax ARIMAR Solas B
Man over board recovery
All safety and flares
Fire extinguisher: 6 (1 automatic in the engine room, 1 in each cabin, 2 in the main saloon)
AUDIO & VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- LG TV 23 cm,
- Air cond/Heater command
- LG TV 23 cm
- Air cond/Heater command
- LG Tv,
- Apple TV
- SKY TV
- Music station : Marantz Hifi System
- Xbox station
- Blue ray dvd
- WiFi system : Internet only with land signal coverage
- Light & Music system command
TENDERS AND TOYS
- New inflatable tender Aermarine with 20hp Honda engine (2018)
- 1 paddle board
- 4 Snorkeling sets size 38 to 45
- An inflatable banana for kids
HISTORY OF TUSCAN SPIRIT
The project started by the purchase of a bare hull designed by Judel & Vrolijk. Once the shell has been made in Germany, it was transported to Tuscany where it arrived empty and ready to be molded into the stunning craft she is now thanks to the vision of Prima Design.
The work began with designating the space and a mood board selecting the finest materials and color palette to envision the ambiance the owner wanted to achieve.
Then the selected team of artisans was brought to Tuscany to execute the vision.
Like the Spirit of Tuscany itself the design is made of dark and wooden core solid, Italian walnut with leather panels. The open galley has been developed in an all-aluminum kitchen designed specifically for this sailing yacht to maximize space while maintain a light weight balance.
At 3 tons, the Tuscan Spirit weighs far less than other sailing yachts of its class allowing for greater speed and navigability.
In addition offering great race performance, the project included also the creation of storages and suitcases, boxes that hold the necessary items in the appropriate places while providing a soul and an Tuscan identity.
The Prima Design Custom Team has revealed the essence of Tuscan Spirit using high quality and noble materials compared to a standard Hanse 630e.
But unlike other mere sailing yachts, the Tuscan Spirit embodies the sole of a global traveler who has traversed the world and earned the tales of great journey.
The Tuscan Spirit beckons you aboard to share memories of the past and adventures yet to come.