XAOS Yacht for Sale - 42'Carver
Contact Us For More Information
XAOS, which means chaos in Greek, is far from unpredictable. This 2018 Carver C43 Coupe is not only the cleanest express boat in its class, but this already pristine boat was completely reimagined, making it the nicest C43 ever built, by far.
Purchased by an experienced yacht owner who knew what he wanted and was systematic about finding the perfect platform under 45'. After viewing all of the candidacies, one would expect this freshwater kept Carver C43 with only 145 hours, checked all the boxes.
Following the acquisition, in the summer of 2020, the vessel went straight to the Marquis yard in WI, where she underwent a refit to complete a methodical list of upgrades that started with refrigeration and ended with a brand new interior.
With fewer than five hours put on the vessel since the refit, this is a rare opportunity in today's market to own a boat built to the highest specifications and recently upgraded to better than new condition.
- Twin 480 HP Cummins QSB 6.7 with joystick controls (this is the most extensive power package available for this boat) V-Drives. Only 145 hrs!
2020 Refit- In excess of $120,000.00
- Brand New Interior- Including polished walnut woodwork, satin finish walnut flooring, new and upgraded sofas, and updated refrigeration.
- Isotherm drawer refrigerator in the salon (Upgrade)
- Cockpit refrigerator and ice maker (Upgrade)
- Custom polished stainless steel hi/lo pedestal on aft deck (Upgrade)
- V-Kool on all windows in the salon (Upgrade)
- Sound System (Upgrade)
- Polished stainless steel anchor (Upgrade)
- Rockford Fosgate/ JL audio sound system (Upgrade)
- DirecTv (Upgrade)
- Cellular based Wifi (Upgrade)
- Bottom paint (September 2020)
Beginning on the integrated swim platform where you have a large storage bay for lines, fenders and all the water toys one would expect. There is a telescoping swim ladder that is recessed into the starboard side of the platform. As you make your way to the aft deck through a boarding gate on the starboard don't forget to rinse off with the hot/cold shower.
The aft deck is the main focal point of this sleek and sporty coupe. To starboard, you have a summer kitchen with a wet bar, grill, a large storage locker. The centerline L shaped settee, a large teak table on a custom Bluewater polished stainless steel hi/lo pedestal for added stability. The L-shaped sofa becomes a large daybed with the table in the lo position and filler cushion inserts. For those less interested in direct sunlight, we have you covered at the push of a button the retractable sunshade deploys.
On both the port and starboard side, you have walkways for easy access to the foredeck. Under the deckhouse to port, there is a brand new refrigerator and to starboard the upgraded Ice Maker. Lastly, among the upgrades and additions to the aft deck, you have two brand new Rockford Fosgate speakers and a JL audio subwoofer that will surely impress your resident DJ.
As you make our way forward, you'll notice Carver has done a seamless job of blurring the lines between the salon/galley and aft deck entertaining spaces, thanks to this single-level floor plan.
Entering the salon through the glass infinity doors, you're welcomed to a brand-new, custom lux interior with six feet eight inches of headroom. A large custom U-shaped settee wrapped in a plush polar vinyl to the starboard side, along with a polished walnut wood table on a hi/lo pedestal with a filler cushion insert creating a large berth.
To port, the galley, with a 32" Samsung flat-screen T.V that also features a brand-new Frostine white countertop, an art-deco sink w/ upgraded fixtures, and a cover. That is accompanied by an under-mounted, Kenyon 2-burner induction stovetop also with a lid. Below, you have a brand-new Isotherm 2-drawer refrigerator and freezer. The second set of cabinetry is finished in a brand-new polished walnut.
Below the newly replaced satin finish walnut flooring is a sizeable storage bay with a wine cooler and hook up for an optional washer/dryer.
Forward of the salon and galley is the helm station with exceptional visibility provided by the glass windows throughout and a large sunroof which just had V-kool applied.
The helm station has an array of electronics that would provide any caliber of captain the security they need to safely navigate any destination. With seating for four in companion seats on both the port and starboard, there is plenty of room to join the captain.
Moving down a small stairwell forward of the helm station to the lower guest accommodation you have a guest suite to starboard. This can be configured as two twin beds, or a filler cushion converts the bed to a queen. A large hanging closet and storage cabinet for overnight stays is to starboard with additional storage under the bunks. The ensuite head doubles as the day head with dual entry points.
The master is all the way forward in the v-berth, where the use of a plum bow design becomes most evident with six feet six inches of headroom. The large windows and overhead hatch allow for an impressive amount of natural light. Comfortably sleep in the elevated island queen bed on the centerline. There are hanging lockers on both the port and starboard sides of the stateroom. Six feet six inches of headroom continues into the ensuite head, which is graciously sized and pleasantly appointed with a separate stall shower.
- Counter Tops: Brand New Solid surface countertops throughout.
- Flooring: Brand New satin finish walnut flooring.
- Appliances: Brand New Isotherm® refrigerator and freezer drawer, convection microwave oven, two-burner electric cooktop with a ventilator.
- Sink: Brand New art deco sink with grate and black faucet.
- Lighting: Recessed LED lights over the galley counter controlled by rocker light switch.
- 110 Outlet: GFI protected 110V outlet.
- Entertainment: 32" Samsung LED Television, Blu-Ray/CD player, Brand New Rockford Fosgate stereo & Rockford Fosgate speakers.
- Lighting: LED lights are recessed into the salon headliner and are controlled by a rocker switch.
- Seating: Brand New U-shaped upholstered lounge with storage underneath seating. High/Low dining table with filler cushion.
- Ventilation: Salon windows slide open.
- Storage: Hinged door in salon floor provides access to spacious storage compartment with wine refrigerator.
- Flooring: Brand New satin finish walnut flooring.
- CO Detector.
- Retractable sunroof with shade and screen.
- Bench helm seat, adjustable electrical controls.
- Sport steering wheel.
- 12V accessory outlet.
- Dual Raymarine E120 display with GPS, chart plotter, depth sounder, radar, VHF, and autopilot (Upgrade).
- Mercury Smart Monitor
- Cummins Joystick (Upgrade)
- Windshield defogging fans.
- Dual speed controlled/intermittent windshield wipers and washers.
- 12V switch control panel.
- Remote control spotlight.
- Hydraulic steering with a tilt steering wheel.
- Dash console, non-glare.
- Electronic engine controls.
- Trim Tab controls.
- LCD engine information display.
- Sleeping: Queen size, island berth with a high-density foam mattress.
- Dual end tables and halogen sconce style reading lights.
- Privacy: Master stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door latch.
- Storage: Port and starboard overhead lockers. Port and starboard hanging lockers.
- CO detector.
- Ventilation: Opening overhead hatch with screen and egress ladder.
- Lighting: Natural light provided by an overhead hatch and two 5.5' by 36' hull side windows with blinds. Additional illumination provided by 2V lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by a rocker switch and two sconce reading lights.
- Flooring: Plush pile 100% nylon carpeting throughout
- Sleeping: Twin berths with high-density foam mattresses. Filler cushion converts twin berths to a full-size mattress.
- Flooring: Plush pile 100% nylon carpeting throughout.
- Privacy: Guest Stateroom is secured with a hinged wooden door and locking door latch.
- Lighting: Illumination is provided by recessed overhead LED lights controlled by a rocker switch. Two bedside reading lights. Natural light and ventilation provided by one 11' hull side window with an opening portlight.
- Hanging locker with illumination and mirror.
- Shower: Handheld shower with curtain. Sump drain with automatic pump. Exhaust fan. LED overhead light. Molded non-skid floor.
- Toilet: Raritan® electric pedestal toilet with fresh water flush.
- Two 7.5" by 20" hull side windows with opening portlights with shades.
- Vanity: Vanity is equipped with a vessel sink, under sink storage, solid surface countertop, mirrored cabinet.
- Lighting: LED lights recessed in the headliner and controlled by a wall-mounted rocker switch.
- Electrical: 110V GFI protected outlet.
- Rails: 1" (2.5 cm) 316 stainless steel rails are used throughout the vessel. Rail stanchion bases are secured using aluminum backing plates laminated into the deck's fiberglass layup.
- Mooring Cleats: 10" (25 cm) mooring cleats are used at the bow, stern, and amidship (total of nine cleats). Cleats are secured using aluminum backing plates fused into the vessel's laminate.
- Foredeck Access: Wide walkways are on each side of the cabin top and provide safe, secure access from the cockpit to the foredeck.
- Foredeck Hatch with a screen.
- Engines: Twin Cummins 6.7 L, 480 HP diesel inboard engines (Upgrade) with direct coupled v-drives. Each engine's exhaust is routed to a Hydralift muffler and underwater exhaust port.
- Shafts and Shaft Logs: 1.75" (3.8 cm) diameter stainless steel propeller shafts. Tides Marine® SureSeal shaft logs are self-aligning, dripless and maintenance-free. Sacrificial anodes are installed on each shaft.
- Rudders and Propeller Struts: Made from durable 421 Manganese bronze.
- Propellers: Nibral CNC propellers.
- Fuel Tanks: Twin, 5052 aluminum tanks hold 175 gal. (662.4 L) of fuel each. Port and starboard fuel fill deck fittings.
- Trim Tabs: Bennett Marine® stainless steel, electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
- Steering: Teleflex® SeaStar hydraulic steering.
- Helm Display: Digital LCD display showing tachometer, hour meter, oil pressure, coolant temperature, battery voltage, fuel tank level, and rudder angle indicator.
- 12V System: Powered by an array of Series 31, 12V batteries. The array includes two dedicated engine starting batteries and one dedicated "house" battery. Battery banks are charged by a 60 amp charger for each bank. System voltmeters are located on the ship's 12V distribution panel and voltmeters at the helm station. A battery on/off switch for the house battery is installed in the salon and the selector switch for engine batteries is located in the engine compartment.
- 110V System: The system consists of a 30-amp service supported by Marinco® with a Brand New 50' shore power cord (white). Ground fault circuit interrupters are incorporated into the onboard system.
- Television: Cable television is supported by onboard inlets in the salon and master stateroom and a 50' CATV cable to connect to shore outlet.
- Swim Platform: Integrated into the yacht's hull and deck. Access to the cockpit from the swim platform is through a transom door on the starboard side of the yacht. A telescoping boarding ladder is installed in a recessed area of the swim platform.
- Transom: Stainless steel handrail on top of the transom. Two storage lockers in the aft surface of the transom.
- Engine Compartment Access: Hinged cockpit floor hatch with gas shock cylinder.
- Courtesy Lights: Four cockpit courtesy lights with on/off switch.
- Two storage lockers, port, and starboard side.
- Storage access under all cockpit seating.
- Shore water connection.
- Dual stereo speakers.
- Overhead LED lights.
- Cockpit Lounge: L-shaped lounge seat to port with a single seat on starboard.
- Bilge Pumps: Two 1,500 gal. (5678 L) per hour automatic bilge pumps are installed, each with a manual on/off switch at the helm. A float switch for the high bilge water alarm is installed in the engine compartment and forward bilge.
- Bilge Ventilation: Four ventilator blowers are installed in the engine compartment. Each blower creates 240 CFM volume.
- CO Alarms: Monitors with alarms are installed in both staterooms and the salon.
- Engine Alarms: Engine oil pressure and water temperature alarms are installed at the helm.
- Fire Suppression System: An FE241 Fireboy® automatic fire suppression system is installed in the C43's engine compartment.
- Compass: 2.75" flush mount, illuminated Richie® Navigator compass is mounted at the helm.
- Seacocks: Marine-grade bronze seacocks are used on all below the waterline thru hull openings. Nylon fittings are used above the waterline outlets.
- Spotlight: ITT Jabsco® remote control spotlight mounted on bow rail.
- Fresh Water System: Three 40 gal. (151.4 L) polyethylene tank with shore water connection and integrated pressure reduction valve.
- Freshwater fill fitting installed on the walkway. Eleven gal. (41.6 L) water heater installed in the engine compartment.
- On-demand fresh water is delivered via a freshwater pump installed in the engine compartment.
- Hull and Deck: Hand-laid structural and non-structural fiberglass and core laminates bonded with infused resin.
- Hull bottom: The surface beneath the water line is bead blasted to create an optimal bonding surface for the anti-fouling paint which is sprayed onto the hull to create a smooth-running bottom.
- Stringer System: Fiberglass stringers are used throughout the yacht.
- Interior bulkheads, cabinets, and drawers are precision cut, handcrafted, and constructed from a selection of woods and high-pressure laminates.
- Drawers are lined with laminate.
- Integral aluminum truss reinforcement in cabin top structure.