Worth Avenue Yachts is proud to present The Brazilian Court boutique hotel as our preferred hotel partner for the Palm Beach International Boat Show 2019!
A fully remodeled historic boutique hotel, The Brazilian Court is in the heart of the historic Island of Palm Beach tucked between multi-million dollar residences only two blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and short walk from Worth Avenue. With an exclusive set of on-property amenities, including culinary specialties of Chef Daniel Boulud’s Café Boulud and celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai’s Palm Beach Salon, you have the setting for a very unique and memorable Palm Beach meeting experience.
- Four-Star, Four-Diamond Boutique Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner by world renowned Chef Daniel Boulud’s Cafe Boulud – Palm Beach
- Home to celebrity stylist Frederic Fekkai’s Palm Beach Salon
- Accommodations from Luxurious studios up to Three Bedroom Suites.
- Within walking distance to restaurants
- 1 mile from Downtown and the Boat Show
- 2 blocks to beach
- 2 blocks to Worth Avenue shopping, offering boutiques, cafes, Saks 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus and many more
- Less than 4 miles from PBI – Palm Beach International Airport (West Palm Beach)
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms
- Discounted Nightly Valet Parking Fee is $15 per vehicle (normally $29.00)
- There is never a Resort Fee at the Brazilian Court
For more information or to check rates and availability, please visit our website www.thebraziliancourt.com or call us at 561.655.7740 and mention the Worth Avenue Yachts Boat Show Block to receive special rates and discounted valet parking.