What to expect at the 2021 Monaco Yacht Show:
Monaco Yacht Summit – hosted 24 hours before the start of the show, the Summit will feature 5 presentations, led by industry leaders to provide information on critical issues facing first time buyers and charters. Topics include: Charter, Purchase, Design, Crew and Management.
An expansive tenders and toys exhibition area – displaying the trendiest and newest water toys available within the luxury yacht market. Featuring over 30 brands, both in water and on floating exhibitions.
The new starboard exhibition-lounge – A brand new space dedicated to super yacht lifestyle. This epicenter features restaurants, a live-piano bar, dedicated meeting spaces, a business center, the show’s official press center, along with several high-end companies including:
- Annibale Colombo – a wood furniture manufacturer that sources from re-afforested zones
- Lealpell – a producer of fine leather goods
- Artifact from New York – Fine Art
- Bel-Air Fine Arts of St. Tropez
- Porto Montenegro – luxury tourist harbor
- Monaco Boat Service – luxury tenders
- Åre Water
- WiFi provided by PRIVA by Global Eagle
The Car Deck – located at Quai Antoine 1er, presents 15 rare and exclusive luxury cars, some of which are available for test drive. http://myscardeck.com
Cars on display include:
- Automobili Lamborghini V12 Aventador S
- Automobili Lamborghini V10 Huracan
- Hoffmann & Novague HN R200 – limited production aluminum body inspire by the Skoda 200 RS.
- Shelby Cobra 289
- Shelby Cobra 427
- Also on display: Aston Martin, Bentley, McLaren and Mercedes-Benz
MYS Sapphire Experience – an ultra VIP program especially reserved for qualified candidates including a Gala and Superyachts Award Ceremony. Guests are invited to enjoy an unforgettable experience with private visits to the show’s most outstanding super & mega yachts, an exclusive tour of the Monaco Bay by VIP tender, personal invitations to events held by luxury brands, lunch at the Show’s official restaurant, luxury courtesy car service and more…
The Monaco Yacht Show will offer plenty to do and see for the super yacht aficionado. Here are some the key statistics for the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show:
- 580 Exhibitors
- 42,000 square meters of exhibition space
- 34,000 participants
- 125 super yachts on display totaling well over 2.5 billion euro in value
- 45 new builds
- 67 shipyards
- 22 brokerage agencies
- 26 refit yards
- 55 Tenders / Toys
- 15 Prestige Cars
- 2 Helicopters
Recommendations on getting to the show:
Monacair provides regular transfers between Monaco and Nice Airport in 7 minutes. Upon arrival in the Principality, a private shuttle will bring you comfortably to any place of your choice in Monaco in only 5 minutes. Regular flights between Nice and Monaco every 30 min:
First departure from Nice at 8.45am and last departure at 8.15pm.
First departure from Monaco at 8.30am and last departure at 8.00pm.
Special rates have been negotiated (VAT incl. per passenger):
Nice – Monaco €130 / Monaco – Nice €130 / Round trip ticket 250€.