The Worth Avenue Yachts Team has a base of maritime experience measured in centuries. Its 30+ members can offer the perspectives of megayacht captain, ship builder, project manager, maritime attorney, and of course brokerage and new build insights, The Worth Team provides its clients with invaluable real world, global experience when it comes to the design and planning of new builds, starting with the conception of the yacht and the selection of and collaboration with a yacht designer and naval architect.
YACHT DESIGNERS AND NAVAL ARCHITECTS
Worth works with a broad cross section of exterior and interior designers, who create their own stunning designs, or work with Owners to create designs that suit their own personal taste and style.
Some of these designers include:
- Adam Voorhees – Designer of the award-winning interior of M/Y Broadwater
- Adriana Monk – Designer of interiors for yachts and Rolls-Royce automobiles
- Carl Esch – Project Designer of Custom 65m, 72m & 85m projects offered for sale by Worth
- Christopher Seymour – Exterior design of Custom 65m, 72m & 85m projects offered for sale by Worth
- Claudette Bonville Associates
- Claydon Reeves– Creator of the “Aeroboat” powered by Rolls Royce
- Cristiano Gatto Design
- Diana Scott– Award winning designer and partner of Sterling Scott Yacht Design
- Evan K. Marshall– Interior design of Custom 65m project offered by Worth
- Ivan Erdevicki– Creator of the “Gotham Project”
- Johnny Horsfield– Established H2 Yacht Design
- Nuvolari Lenard
- Vripack Design – Innovative designers Marnix Hoekstra and Bart Bouwhuis
Naval architects are the professional engineers who make the work of designers possible, and who are often renowned designers in their own right.
Worth also works and has relationships with a large number of naval architects, including:
- Giorgio Vafiadis, who has several vessels under construction up to 95m
- Mario Pedol, the architect on the world’s longest yacht, “Azzam”
- Murray & Associates, who were involved in the 55m Newcastle project built for a Worth client
- Sergio Cutolo of Hydro Tec creative naval architecture
And Worth is currently working with Cor d’Rover on an 80m Expedition project. Cor d’Rover collaborated on the just launched 67m Benetti project SEA SENSE.
WORTH DESIGN STUDIO
Worth Avenue Yachts celebrates the artists of yachting – the yacht designers and naval architects – and is proud to feature their work in the coming months. Please feel free to ask for an introduction.
Coming soon …