Worth Avenue Yachts presents SILVER WIND, it’s first ever 143′ 2″ (43.63m) composite motor yacht, the ONLY yacht combining very high performance with low consumption, thus solving many clients’ greatest dilemma. Master stateroom is connected to a gym on the lower deck, and the gym has a balcony to direct access to the sea. SILVER WIND offers a sophisticated and elegant interior design by Nuvolari.
– Advanced noise canceling system in owners and guest rooms
– Very advanced and fully custom-made, highly technological i-bridge powered by Transas.
– Spectacular light design highly automated that can be operated with i-pads
– Bowers & Wilkins sound system
– Guest’s i-Pads connection to i-Bridge system for live cruising information
WAS 21,000,000 Euro
NOW ASKING 18,900,000 Euro
Follow this link to read further information and to view photographs of M/Y SILVER WIND.
Worth Avenue Yachts | SALES | NEW CONSTRUCTION | CHARTER
PALM BEACH | 150 Worth Avenue, Suite 136, Palm Beach, Florida | +1 561 833 4462
FORT LAUDERDALE | 1318 SE 2nd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida | +1 954 703 5737
MONACO | Le Panorama, 57 Rue Grimaldi, Monaco | +377 977 767 57
NEWPORT | 10 Spring Wharf, Newport, RI | +1 954 683 2148