This well conceived custom built 111’ power catamaran is the winner of 6 international yacht design awards! Designed to maximize space and guest accommodation flexibility, she offers guest accommodation not found on vessels of considerably larger size. Indeed the actual volume of this yacht equates to that of a 130’ Westport.
Salon accessed by a large curved stand-alone centerline staircase for’d, which is a work of art in itself, going from the main-deck to the upper skylounge deck which is the main living area. This area, with main salon and dining area, is again flooded with natural light, afforded by the large windows that maximize the surrounding seascape.
Featuring six, near equal on-deck guest suites, each with ensuite bathrooms, with each suite being able to be converted (by the crew) from 2 x twin beds to a king-size bed or opened up to the adjoining suite (via a soundproofed sliding bulkhead door) to form a huge owners suite, with sitting room, bedroom and his and hers bathrooms. The consequent flexible layout can accommodate any group in equal style, be that 3 couples or 3 families!
- On display at Monaco Yacht Show 2016
- Six staterooms all with ensuites and all on-deck
- Volume of this yacht compares to a 130’ Westport
- Flexible stateroom layouts
- Hydraulic platform on aft deck
- Main engine hours as of Sept. 1st800hrs
- Main aft deck has an oversized Mediterranean passerelle (fit for a 150ft M.Y.)
- Sundeck is huge, comparable to many 45m (140ft) monohulls
For more information contact Team@WorthAvenueYachts.com