In 1997 Pacific Mariner merged with Westport yachts to begin the transition of building luxury yachts. Today the company is well-known and received as the most popular shipyard in America. Pacific Mariners deliver great performance and excellent fuel efficiency all while maintaining a shallow draft allowing for access to numerous desired destinations.
The Worth Avenue Yachts featured Pacific Mariner Yacht for sale is JOAN MARIE. The 85′ hull was designed by world the renowned William Garden.
This 85′ Pacific Mariner recently received an extensive refit that included new paint, stabilizer service, reconditioned props and hull wax.
M/Y JOAN MARIE offers spacious accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 ensuite staterooms. The grandiose master is located mid-ship and boost spacious closets, king size bed, flat screen tv, custom built-in and marble tiling.
The main salon is adorned with satin Mahogany cabinetry, custom sofas, state-of-the-art home theatre systems and much more…
The formal dining are is located forward the main salon and seats up to 8 guests.
Forward ship is the pilot house. The many features here include:
- MTU electronic engine instruments
- MTU controls
- AC distribution panel
- ACR spotlight
- Satellite phone
- Panasonic phone system with cell, satellite and land modem
- Stidd helm and companion chair
- Sliding pantograph doors port & starboard
- Retractable screens on doors
- Two (2) chart drawers
- Stairway to lower level accommodations
- Stairs to Flybridge
- Raised settee with leather upholstery and built-in drawer storage
- Custom table
- Stereo speakers connected to main system with volume control
- Weather Channel Satellite service
- Heavy-duty windshield wipers/washers with intermittent operation
- Windshield defog system
For more information and full specifications on Motor Yacht JOAN MARIE click here.