AQUA Yacht for Sale - 50'Monte Carlo Yachts
Category: Motor Yacht
Builder: Monte Carlo Yachts
Length: 50' (15.24m)
Beam: 14' 2" (4.32m)
Engines: 2x Inboard, 435hp
Speed (Cruising): 25 Knots/28 MPH
Speed (Max): 30 Knots/34.52 MPH
Draft: 4' 2" (1.27m)
Model Year: 2016
Build Year: 2016
PDF: PDF Brochure
Price: $749,000 USD
Contact Us For More Information
- The cockpit is covered in gorgeous teak that continues into the galley and down to the hydraulic swim platform. The platform has a capacity of approximate 750 lbs.
- The Alessandro Marchi Tender with 20 HP Mercury is stored on the hydrualic platform. Tender is Available.
- There is no shortage of seating in the area and the retractable awning allows you to enjoy being outdoors in the shade.
- There is an electric cockpit shade that comes out of the hard top and shades the aft deck seating as well as the grill area.
- The custom JL Audio sound system sounds amazing and includes 10 speakers throughout the cockpit and flybridge with dedicated amps and batteries.
- Just below the cockpit seating you will find access to the crew cabin.
- The side decks are wide and safe with a high bow rail all the way around.
- As you enter through the solid, 3-piece door from the cockpit the teak sole continues into the spacious galley. The doors open completely to create a very inviting space.
- The galley is finished in brushed oak cabinetry and solid surface countertops.
- She features an Edgestar dishwasher, 2- burner Kenyon cooktop, Danby microwave, Vitrifrigo icemaker/freezer and 2 freezer drawers. NOTE: The dishwasher has been removed and replaced with an additional refrigerator. The dishwasher is in storage and available.
- The galley has tons of storage space including glass and dish ware storage above the refrigeration drawers and a "lazy susan" style shelf system in the corner cabinet.
- Just forward of the galley you will find the expansive salon with comfortable seating for up to 8 adults.
- The owner chose the best leather material offered by Beneteau for the sofas and accented it nicely with a beautiful hi-lo leather table that opens up to create a dining area for the whole salon.
- On the port and starboard sides you will find electric windows that allow for air flow through the lower helm and salon/galley areas.
- The main doors have the optional retractable screen to enjoy the breeze and avoid the bugs.
- Just behind the starboard love seat there is a 32 inch Samsung flat screen also on a hi-lo actuator.
- AQUA has a Fusion stereo system throughout allowing the owner to adjust the volume and station independently in each area of the vessel with bluetooth capability and satellite music/weather module.
- A KVH HD Satellite was added to the vessel when new and each of the 6 TVs has its own receiver. The sound quality continues through the salon with the Bose surround sound system.
- The washer/dryer combo unit is conveniently located below the steps that lead down to the cabins.
- The lower helm seats 2 comfortably and gives great visibility nearly 365 degrees around. The single-piece windscreen is the main contributing factor to the great visibility.
- AQUA is equipped with IPS 600s and the desirable Joystick which is located just behind the electronic throttle controls.
- The boat is optioned with separate third joystick control in cockpit.
- She is equipped with a full suite of Simrad electronics including two 12 inch touch screen displays at the lower helm and a 12 inch and 9 inch on the upper helm. The plotter, radar, autopilot and forward facing sonar are all integrated into the displays. Just below is the handheld Simrad VHF.
- Just below the Simrad screens is the LCD Volvo display which gives a full readout of all engine data with additional analog gauges and rudder indicator above.
- To starboard on the helm is the optional Quick bow thruster control and Quick chain counter.
- The Lenco trim tab control is just aft of the chain counter.
- As you make your way down the centerline companionway the beautiful brushed oak and plush white carpet continue into the 3 staterooms.
- The VIP is forward and allows for tons of natural light with the 4 port holes and skylight/opening hatch above (both have retractable screens and shades).
- There is no shortage of storage in the VIP with a large hanging locker to port and shelved storage locker to starboard. There are also large storage cabinets above the port holes on the port and starboard sides.
- The island queen berth has custom bedding and decorative pillows.
- A Samsung flat screen hangs on the aft bulkhead and has and independent HD satellite box. The thermostat and Fusion stereo head unit are easily accessible next to the starboard locker.
- The VIP has private access to 1 of 2 heads which features a nice basin sink, teak sole and stall shower.
- The guest stateroom is located to starboard and also has nice natural light with 2 opening port holes and over/under bunks.
- Just aft of the bunks is a nice size hanging locker with Samsung flatscreen and Fusion stereo control above.
- Bose speakers throughout.
- The master stateroom is one of the most impressive areas of AQUA.The waterline windows, both outfitted with opening port holes, lend to tons of natural light and beautiful views.
- The island queen is covered in custom bedding and decorative pillows. To either side of the berth are leather capped night stands and reading lights.
- Outboard of the berth are 2 large sofa/seating areas with storage below.
- There is ample storage throughout including 2 large hanging lockers.
- The en suite head has an impressive separate stall shower with a teak bench and seat.
- There is a beautiful, white basin sink and an opening port hole that allows fresh air into the space.
- Known for the size, the MC5 flybridge is exemplary of one you would find on a much larger vessel. She boasts a seating area for up to 10 guests and a beautiful teak table that expands for dining.
- The sun pad converts to a bench seating area and makes a great forward-facing space to keep the captain company.
- Just aft of the helm is a summer galley with a second grill and freshwater sink. Below there is additional storage and a trash receptacle. Next to the aft sofa is yet another refrigeration box with thermostat.
- The flybridge TV is mounted aft and has a cover to protect it when not in use.
- An additional, stand-alone freezer was also added to the flybridge.
- The flybridge looks down over the bow sun pads and additional speakers.
- The KVH satellite domes are custom painted to match the cream gel coat on the top sides.
- IPS 600s - 435 HP - 650 Hours
- Port Serial: A396685
- Starboard Serial: A396686
- 13.5 kW Onan generator. Serial: J140756748
- CruiseAir chilled water AC system.
- 2 50 Amp shore chords both on Glindenning reels.
- 2 Dolphin Pro OEM 24.4 battery chargers.
- Engine Service - July 2020
- IPS Service - August 2020
- Generator Service - August 2020