JOY Yacht for Sale - 170'Oceanco
Contact Us For More Information
JOY’s 2012 $4 million refit included exterior paint and teak deck work, interior decor, the installation of Quantum zero speed stabilizers, 15-year Lloyd’s Class inspections and survey, and a complete service of all mechanical, plumbing, and piping systems. In 2017, she underwent a second refit of new engines and a complete interior upgrade, totaling over $3 million. Her full 25-year Lloyd’s Class Inspection with extensive dry dock work and renewals was completed in 2022. Her current refit will be fully transformative and expected to be done by April 2023, and is underway by Dutch-based Ziljstra Interiors including beautiful new oak hardwood floors by Schotten & Hansen.
• Dutch build by Oceanco with design from Richard Hein / The A Group
• Accommodations for 12 guests in 6 cabins with full beam master stateroom
• Extensive refits in 2012, 2017 and her recent refit is scheduled to be completed by April 2023
• Current refit is being done by Ziljstra Interiors (Dutch-based firm whose work includes multiple Feadship yachts)
• Powered by 1,920hp MTU 16V2000 diesel engines• Available for inspection in the West Mediterranean