Off Leash Yacht for Sale - 45'Greenline
Contact Us For More Information
Off Leash is a 2022 45' Greenline flybridge motoryacht in very nice condition. She offers twin Yanmar 370 HP main engines with only 571 hours, Cummins/Onan 13.5 generator with only 49.5 hours, Side-Power bow and stern thrusters, Victron Energy 5,000 watt inverter, solar panels, AIS, 2 stateroom 2 head layout with a king size master stateroom berth and queen size guest stateroom berth, walk-in closets in each stateroom and a 2022 Highfield RIB tender. Off Leash is presently cruising the Great Loop, but she is available for inspection.
From the teak covered fiberglass swimplatform, you enter the aftdeck via a transom gate on either side and then find a benchseat with table aft, side deck access on each side, teak covered steps to the flybridge, large, opening window to the galley and an aluminum and glass door to the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find the galley aft, entertainment center with lift up TV to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward and a wrap-around seating with hi/lo table that converts to a double size berth to port. Walk forward and find the guest companionway with the master stateroom amidships with a king size berth and ensuite head and enclosed shower; and the guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower. Each stateroom has a walk-in closet. Engine room access is via an aftdeck hatch.
Headroom is 6'6" in the salon, 6'7" in the guest stateroom, 6'9" in the guest stateroom shower, 6' to 6'6" in the master stateroom, 6'7" in the master stateroom head, 6'7" on the aftdeck and 6'8" on the flybridge.
Height from the waterline to the top of the masthead light is 18'. The upper portion of the mast can be unbolted to reach a height of 14'9".
The sellers report a slow cruise speed of 8 kts, a fast cruise speed of 15.5 kts and a top speed of 19 kts. Sellers report a fuel burn of 1.8 mpg at 8 kts and .7 mpg at 15.5 kts.
Off Leash offers a full-beam master stateroom amidships with a centerline king size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower and a guest stateroom forward with an island queen size berth with an ensuite head and enclosed shower. The salon wrap-around seating converts to a double size berth also.
The bright and airy salon offers a galley aft, entertainment center with lift up flat screen TV to starboard, wrap-around seating and hi/lo table that converts to a berth to port, side deck access door starboard forward, synthetic wood sole, side windows with blinds, opening aft window, storage drawers and cabinets, TCL flat screen TV and an aluminum & glass door to the aftdeck.
The galley is aft in the salon.
- Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer
- Insignia Schott Ceran 2-burner induction cooktop
- Bosch stainless steel oven
- Molded-in sink
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Under-counter trash storage
Dining space is available at the salon table, aftdedck table and flybridge table.
The full-beam master stateroom is amidships and offers a centerline king size berth, nightstands, reading lights, benchseat with storage to port, storage cabinets and drawers to starboard, shelves, walk-in closet with a vanity/desk, windows and portlight with shades on each side, carpet, mirror, TCL flat screen TV and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, storage cabinets and drawers, overhead hatch with a screen and shade, upper windows with shades, 4 portlights with curtains, walk-in closet, Insignia flat screen TV, carpet, mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed shower. There is access to this head from the guest companionway.
- Summit SPWD 2202W washer/dryer
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm, benchseat, and side deck access door.
The flybridge offers a sunpad with back rests starboard forward, helm port forward, helm benchseat, bimini, benchseat and folding teak table aft, wetbar starboard with a Kenyon electric BBQ grill, sink, Vitrifrigo refrigerator and is plumbed for an ice machine, non-skid deck and a hatch over the flybridge to aftdeck stairs.
The aftdeck offers a teak deck, teak covered steps to the flybridge, benchseat, two deck chairs and a double pedestal table aft, transom gates to the teak covered, B+M hydraulic swimplatform, side deck access, bar and opening window to the galley starboard forward and an aluminum & glass door to the salon.
- Noshiro TV antenna
- TCL flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom
- Insignia flat screen TV in the guest stateroom
- Fusion stereo in the salon and on the flybridge
- Fusion speakers
- Simrad Halo Radar
- AIS transceiver
- 2 X Simrad 16" multi-function displays on the flybridge and at the lower helm with wireless connection capability
- Simrad HS100 VHF on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Simrad autopilot on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Plastimo magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Cummins Onan 13.5MDKDN-8140A 13.5 kW generator with approximately 50 hours
- Victron Energy Quattro 12vdc, 5000 watt, 220 amp inverter/charger
- Victron Energy Centaur 12/30 battery charger
- Victron Energy MPPT 150/170-TR Blue Solar charge controller
- 2 X 300 watt solar panels
- Victron Energy digital multi control panel in the salon
- 2 X ProMariner ProSafe FS60 60 amp galvanic isolators
- 6 X house AGM batteries
- 3 X dedicated air conditioning/house batteries
- 2 X bowthruster and windlass AGM batteries
- 2 X stern thruster batteries
- 3 X engine and generator start batteries
- 12 vdc and USB outlets at the lower helm
- Twin Yanmar 8LV370 370 HP main engines with approximately 571 hours
- Kanzaki KMH52V gearboxes
- Electronic engine controls
- Yanmar system displays at each helm
- Marsili hydraulic steering system
- Side-Power bow and stern thrusters
- Racor R15S fuel filter for each main engine
- Bennett trim tabs
- Tropical reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- 16 gallon water heater
- SaniMarin electric heads
- Quick anchor windlass with a wired remote and a remote control at each helm
- Rocna 77 LB anchor
- 50' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails
- Fresh and raw water washdowns
- Dockwater connection
- Hot/cold fresh water shower
- Windscreen cover
- Foredeck sunpad with lift up head rests and a bimini
- Boarding gate on starboard side
- Teak covered deck aft and on half of each side deck, non-skid deck forward
- H+B teak covered fiberglass hydraulic swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Highfield CL310 10' RIB tender (2022)
- Yamaha F20SWHB 20 HP 4 stroke outboard (2022)
- H+B hydraulic swimplatform/davit system
- Engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Marine Sport Line search light
- Whale manual bilge pump
- Rule bilge pumps
- Security cameras fore and aft and in the engine room
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.