55 Manhattan Flybridge Yacht for Sale - 55'Sunseeker
Category: Motor Yacht
Length: 55' 0" (16.76m)
Beam: 15' 5" (4.70m)
Speed (Cruising): 24 Knots/27MPH
Draft: 4' 2" (1.27m)
Price: $1,349,000 USD
Contact Us For More Information
- The Sunseeker 55 offers a perfect layout for entertaining guests and the salon flows seamlessly from the aft deck creating one great indoor/outdoor space.
- The dining area is completely separate from the salon and allows 6 adults to comfortably sit between the 2 sofas.
- There is an L-shaped sofa to starboard as you enter and another large sofa to port.
- The TV is on an electronic actuator and pops up behind the port seating area.
- The 55 was just outfitted with a KVH 5 satellite receiver.
- On the forward bulkhead, you will find the Bose receiver, Fusion stereo control, and Pioneer Blue Ray player.
- The hardwood sole is complemented very well by the light wood interior and cream-colored leather fabric throughout.
- The headliners are in excellent condition and have a beautiful wood accent throughout the salon.
- As you make your way up 2 steps from the salon you enter the main dining area that is U-shaped and can easily accommodate 5 adults.
- Just across to starboard is the wet bar area that has designated glassware storage and a wine cooler below.
- The dining table has folding leaves that close up and expose multiple cup holders or open to allow for dining.
- The natural light floods the area and all of the windows give an uninterrupted view of the water.
- The 55 is outfitted with a full suite of Simrad electronics including an open array radar, autopilot, depth sounder, and integrated camera system.
- The Volvo Penta display is a full-color LCD screen that gives all of the pertinent information as you scroll through the different menus.
- She also features Side-Power stabilization fins that are controlled by their independent LCD screen and work while underway and at rest.
- Between the 2 Simrad plotters, you will find the Beijer screen that displays all of the different systems including, alarms, bilge pump functions, Generator operation, Tankage, Lighting, and much more. Nearly every system onboard can be operated from this touch screen.
- Aside from the 2 main chart plotters you also have 3 independent Simrad screens that display rudder angle, wind speed, depth, heading, etc depending on how they are programmed.
- On the right side of the helm, you will find the Side-Power bow and stern thruster controls as well as the QS80 Autopilot controller. Just aft is the electronic Volvo Penta engine controls and the Simrad VHF.
- The Simrad plotters also display all of the onboard cameras including the new FLIR and 3 aft-facing cameras in the cockpit.
- Aside from the touch screen plotters, there is a redundant controller for the Simrad screens right next to the Jabsco spotlight controller.
- The upper helm features much of the same equipment found at the lower helm station.
- The galley is just a few steps down from the lower helm station and is fully functional with a 3-burner cooktop, convection microwave, dishwasher, and full-size fridge with 2 drawers.
- The solid surface, black countertops compliment the light wood and beige cabinetry very well.
- The basin sink is located in the corner of the galley and has a matching insert that allows for more counter space when not in use.
- There is ample storage throughout and plenty of refrigeration to last on the longer trips.
- The master stateroom is located aft and stretches the full 15'6" beam.
- The beautiful woodwork continues throughout the master and each of the stateroom soles is covered with beautiful light-colored carpet.
- On the starboard side of the master is there is a nice love seat just below the 3 waterline windows.
- The queen berth is centerline and has nightstands to either side with a larger storage area on the port side.
- The hanging locker is forward and to starboard right next to the Samsung flatscreen TV equipped with Direct Television.
- There is no shortage of storage in this stateroom with additional drawers around the perimeter of the berth.
- The master bath is accessed on the port side and features a spacious stall shower with a waterfall shower head and ample storage throughout.
- The VIP stateroom is all the way forward and also has tons of natural light due to the multiple hullside windows and overhead hatch.
- All of the staterooms have opening portholes to allow fresh air in on those cool days.
- The berth in the VIP is centerline and has a beautiful headboard accented nicely by the light window treatments and matte wood furniture.
- There is storage along the headliner of the stateroom with a large hanging locker to port.
- The head is en-suite and has a separate entrance into the galley as well for day access. There is a large stall shower completely separate from the head with a nice rainfall shower head and wand.
- Below the berth is additional storage space.
- The VIP also features a Samsung flatscreen equipped with Direct TV.
- The guest stateroom is to starboard as you make your way down the steps from the lower helm station.
- Twin side by side berths
- Opening porthole
- Flatscreen TV on forward bulkhead
- Large hanging locker
- The aft deck on the 55 is spacious and has a beautiful teak sole that was just recently re-finished.
- The u-shaped seating is situated around a teak table and has a sun pad area just aft.
- There is an option enclosure that covers the entire aft deck and creates an additional living space with inclement weather.
- The stereo was just updated with all new JL Audio equipment and is controlled by a fusion controller.
- The engine room access is centerline and the crew cabin is aft through the transom door.
- The hydraulic swim platform is easily accessed on both the port and starboard sides and can carry a large RIB with her pop-up chocks that recess down into the platform.
- One of the best features on the 55 Manhattan is the spacious flybridge.
- The seating extends all the way aft and surrounds a beautiful teak table great for dining or just enjoying drinks.
- As you make your way forward there is yet another seating area that surrounds the wet bar and includes an electric Kenyon grill, refrigerator, freshwater sink, and Vitrifrigo ice maker.
- The backrest on the starboard seating can adjust to join the action in the back or join the captain while underway.
- The upper helm is to port and features much of the same equipment found at the lower helm including twin Simrad chart plotters, bow and stern thruster controls, autopilot control, 2 tri data displays, and a full-size Volvo Penta engine display as well as back up analog gauges.
- The flybridge sole is covered in beautiful teak and it was just recently re-finished in February of 2021.
- The sound system was just upgraded in February of 2021 and includes JL speakers throughout the cockpit and flybridge.
- The 55 is equipped with D-13 Volvo Penta engines producing 900 HP each.
- She is a direct drive inboard with Side-Power bow and stern thrusters.
- The raw water system cooling system was just serviced in March of 2021.
- She is equipped with a 17kW Cummins Onan generator with 785 hours.
- The Side-Power hydraulic system is located on the port side and runs the ZERO SPEED fin stabilization system.
- The engine filters are easily accessed and all are well labeled throughout the engine room.
- The additional hydraulics for the swim platform, steering, etc are all accessed on the starboard side, aft engine room space.
- All strainers are easy to access and the seacocks are centerline in the engine room with an additional water maker thru-hull already installed and ready to hook up a new system.
- The batteries are secured between the main engines in a vented box.
- The main Quick battery charger is located outboard on the port side and is 100 amps and 24 volts.