avante v Yacht for Sale - 120'Feadship
Contact Us For More Information
The yacht is very unique in that she has two "Owner's" or "VIP" Suites, one on the Main Deckforward with a king-size bed on the centerline, and one below just slightly aft of mid-ship's,encompassing the full-width of the vessel.
Besides the VIP(Owner's) Suite forward, there is a large study and/or guest Cabin, a full pantrywith on deck breakfast bar, and a large main salon with adjoining dining room and large wellthought out open aft deck, described below. Starting aft is the Aft Deck, which is open but canbe enclosed with teak and glass wing doors and clear Eisenglass windows. A large built-insettee which seats ten makes the aft deck ideal for dining "al-fresco" in any climate. There areport and stbd teak cabinets flanking the doorway into teh saloon. A full overhead providescomplete shelter, with direct and indirect lighting. There are teak decks and a large teak storagecloset for deck gear, a beautiful teak dining table, and two teak and glass side-sliding doors intothe main salon forward.
The Main Salon features eight large "picture" windows (four on each side), two are opening"drop" windows. There is a lounge area with two built-in sofas, a cocktail table and a fullentertainment system with built-in color television.
The Dining Room is in the forward part of the main salon, but nicely separated. The dining tableis elegant with a double column teak base. This table comfortably seats eight, and extends toseat ten. There is a buffet cabinet which houses china and silver on the port side, across fromanother buffet cabinet housing the yacht's elaborate stereo system. The main salon is richlydecorated in oak wood, stained to a rich walnut color, with a particularly rich but light, brightand airy feeling, due to the size of the large "picture" windows.
The Pantry-Bar is a particularly unique feature and the owners and their guests have enjoyedit immensely over the years. It is amidships with a crescent shaped bar with five bar stools witha full wet bar behind , with Sub-Zero refrigerator, four-burner electric stove top, microwave ovenand double stainless steel sink.
The Pantry-Bar is ideal for casual breakfast service, afternoon cocktails or before dinner drinks.
It is an inviting area and truly one of the outstanding and uniquely innovative design featuresof the AVANTE V.
The On-Deck VIP(or Owner's) Suite features a large walk-in wardrobe closet, a built-in writingdesk with leather chair and work lamp, two nightstands with four large drawers (each) andreading lights, separate air-conditioning and ship's phone system. There is a 42" Flat Panel TVwith DVD/VCR player. There is a landline telephone as well as a Sat COM, five large "picture"windows (two are "drop", opening windows) and direct and indirect lighting. This Suite alsofeatures a centre-line walk-around king-size bed with storage beneath and an adjoining bath"en-suite", with stall shower and double mirrored medicine cabinets over the custom built vanityand washbasin. The motif of this stateroom is again very traditional, but features extremelybeautiful, rich, dark, finely matched Rose wood, with black painted trim. This is a very nicestateroom with excellent headroom.
Just aft of the On-Deck VIP suite is the Study/Office. This beautiful room was designed todouble as a fifth stateroom, as it is large and has a nice adjoining bath with full-size stall shower.(Note: The bath is also accessible from the yacht's main passageway and doubles as an On-DeckPowder Room). There is an oversized single bed. As a study, office or a Guest Stateroom, thearea is very comfortable, quiet and light, with two large picture windows (one is a "drop", opening window). There is a large built-in teak desk with leather-upholstered chair with four large drawersand four smaller drawers and a nice size bookcase. There is also a built-in nightstand, withreading lamp and several drawers (near the bed) and a full-size wardrobe locker. Additionalstorage is under the bed. The decor is pleasant, with beautiful inlaid teak, matching Dutch joinerywork and earth tone fabrics.
trim and overhead.
In the companionway going aft there are double closets with wine racks for 65bottles/each.There are two additional Guest Staterooms below aft and in the same accommodation areaof the yacht as the Owner's "Suite". All the way aft is a full-width double stateroom with twobuilt-in lower outboard single berths with storage beneath, two wardrobe lockers, four portholesand an adjoining bath "en-suite" with stall shower. There is a Flat Panel TV with DVD/VCR
player. This stateroom is finely finished in rich dark teak in the finest Feadship tradition.
Just forward down the central line-line passageway (below deck hallway) is the fourth GuestStateroom on the port side. This stateroom also features two twin lower berths, one wardrobelocker, a night stand with reading lights and a private adjoining bath "en-suite" with stall shower.There is a Flat Panel TV with DVD/VCR player. The decor in this stateroom is light and brightwith painted walls with yellow trim and matching upholstery.
The Crew's Quarters are extremely well thought out. The Main Galley is below in this area, withcrew lounge with large "U" Shaped settee for crew dining opposite. Icemaker, sink, refrigerator,color television and entertainment system with VCR/DVD player and AM/FM stereo complimentthe crew area.
There are two Crew Cabins; one is full-width and sleeps four in outboard upper and lower bunks,with a two-sided bath (shower and wash basin on one side, toilet and wash basin on the other).The other crew cabin also has upper/lower bunk beds (outboard) and a private bath with stallshower. Under the forward crew cabin is an abundant dry storage area.
The Captain's Cabin is located directly aft of the wheelhouse, and features a double berth,large built-in desk with five-drawers and a cabinet, book and log racks, built-in dresser with fourdrawers, a double wardrobe locker, locking nightstand, two large windows and a large walk-inbathroom with stall shower. There is a Flat Panel TV with DVD/VCR player.
Aft of the Captain's Cabin, outside is the sundeck: fully laid teak deck with a comfortable seatingarea aft. After the tenders are launched, the entire area becomes a sunning and conversationarea with seating in large comfortable teak chairs. Sun protection is provided by a full lengthremovable awning.
• Hatco food warmer
• Cleveland Steam Craft Ultra III food steamer
• Lang 6-burner stove top electric with oven
• Lang broiler
• Lang griddle
• Discharge blower with fire suppression system
• Double stainless steel sink with in sink disposal
• Kenmore/Elite stainless steel dishwasher, model 76X8
• Cospolich 4-door stainless steel refrigerator with external temperature gauges
• Two (2) sub-zero stainless steel, model 700, refrigerator drawers
• Two (2) stainless steel sinks with disposal
• Whirlpool microwave / convection oven
• Whirlpool 4-burner stove top
• Sub-zero under counter refrigerator
• Sub-zero two (2) freezer drawers
• Whirlpool icemaker
• Miele, model G605C, dishwasher
• Astoria automatic Expresso Machine
• Sharp Carousel microwave oven
• KitchenAid ice cube maker
• Bunn coffee maker
• Sub- zero under counter Kenmore refrigerator
• Two (2) Whirlpool Ultimate Care II washing machines
• Cospolich 4-door stainless steel freezer with external temperature gauge
• Furuno FAR 2137BB S Band Radar with ARPA (2007)
• Furuno FCV 585 color sounder
• B&G Hydra
• Robertson AP9 MK3 autopilot
• Furuno Sat compass
• Datamarine depthsounder
• Datamarine speed, temp, compass, wind
• Furuno GP 32 GPS
• Furuno FS 1503 SSB
• Furuno NX 500 Navtex reciever
• Sea 156 VHF
• Sea 157 VHF
• Mini M Sat Phone
• Plath Gryocompass
• Transis ECTIS chartplotter
• Nobeltec chartplotter (2007)
• JRC AIS System (2007)
• Seatel 4006 Wavecall VSAT (2007)
• Seatel 4003 TV receiver (2007)
• Koblet Electronic Engine Controls (2007)
• Wireless high speed internet
• 208/120VAC three phase @ 60 Hertz
• 24VDC and 12VDC
• One (1) Caterpillar 3304 generator - 6,900 hours and One (1) Northern Lights generator - 4,200 hours
• Two (2) port engine batteries (24VDC)
• Two (2) stbrd engine batteries (24VDC)
• Two (2) generator batteries (24VDC)
• Two (2) service / emergency batteries (24VDC)
• Two (2) radio batteries (24VDC)
• Aqua Air Alpha Series air conditioning
• Chilled water type with reverse cycle for heating
• Engines: Caterpillar D-346TA 610 HP
• Engine hours: Stbd: 6310 hrs. Port: 5623 hrs.
• Twin (2) Caterpillar 3304 Generators with sound
*Generator hours: Stbd 5352 hrs. Port 7031 hrs.
• Two (2) 60 gallon per hour FCI Dolphin series watermakers
• Schottel 25HP bow thruster
• Vosper 14 sq. ft. stabilizers
• Tenfjord hydraulic steering
• Alpha Laval fuel polishing system
• Royal Fox Marine Sanitation Device
• Three (3) Kidde CO2, 75 pound, fire extinguisher for engine room with manual remote.
• 5 pound fire extinguisher located in master stateroom, guest staterooms, crew's quarters,
galley, pantry-bar, wheelhouse and captain's cabin.
• Two (2) 16-Man solas life rafts
• Two (2) 406 MHz EPIRBS
• Two (2) 12 inch Perko searchlights
• Full fireman suit and breathing gear
• Portable fire / foam generator
• Portable emergency fire pump
• Hydraulic davit aft for crew tender (2007)
• Two (2) NECO Marine Hydraulic davits
• Two (2) vertical retractable 3 phase capstans on aft deck
• 2007 A B Inflatable 19 ft. RIB with 150HP 4 stroke Yamaha
• Bauer / Clark CY55 Dive Compressor, Cascade & Multi bottle filling system
AVANTE V was a Fritz De Voogt custom design and a DeVries custom built ocean-goingvessel, specifically designed for comfort and seaworthiness for an owner insisting on perfection.
Caterpillar machinery provides dependable and economical power and the vessel is extremelywell built and equipped, and has been maintained to the highest yachting standards.