BARAKA Yacht for Sale - 190'Proteksan-turquoise
Category: Motor Yacht
Length: 190' 4" (58m)
Beam: 31' 6" (9.6m)
Engines: 2x , 1,911hp
Speed (Cruising): 12 Knots/13 MPH
Speed (Max): 15 Knots/17.26 MPH
Draft: 10' 10" (3.30m)
Model Year: 2010
Build Year: 2010
Flag: Cayman Islands
PDF: PDF Brochure
Price: €23,500,000 EUR
Contact Us For More Information
- On the main deck, the saloon has in his forward area a large formal dining table for up to 14 guests. On this deck, the galley and pantry with plate heater and wine cellar. The sky lounge on the upper deck offers comfortable navigation passage with a relaxing view on the sea through the large windows of the wide body structure. On this deck, Library, Gym, Pantry.
- The outside is fitted with a BBQ and the bar is directly connected with the sky lounge via an electric sliding door. Large seats area and dining table are provided.
- The sun deck is fitted with a Jacuzzi and sauna. Large cushions and chaise-longue for sun bathing. Day head and shower fitted. Electric Grill and open bar complete the area. Sun umbrellas can be quickly installed for further shadowed area. Stand alone pieces of art furniture all around the boat for a modern and sleek design. Call bell for stewardess attendance around the boat inside and outside area. The vessel has been built with the most modern equipment.
- Elevator with access to all decks except the sundeck.
- MASTER CABIN
- The full beam master bedroom with large picture windows on either side is reached from a special lobby area on the Main Deck. The dark floor covering created the foundation for the eye to travel around this large space, while the white walls and deck head create the airy headroom. Adjacent is the Master office, Master Lounge area and Master bathroom. The striking feature of the bathroom is the free standing oval bath and the tiled wall covering that brings colour and texture to the luxurious surroundings.
- GUEST CABINS
- The four “Queen” quest bedrooms have a similar layout and the signature white design for each. Individuality is created by different colour-ways in each cabin. The total accommodation of 12 guests aboard ‘BARAKA’ comprises of the master suite, four ‘Queen’ guest suites and a VIP suite on the Main Deck.
- The 13 Crew enjoy no less than six crew cabins supported by a large mess area, plus 1 cabin for the master, located in the upper deck close to the bridge.
- Sky box TV Sea Tel in master cabin, sky lounge, gym , crew mess and captain cabin
- HiFi system in every area with Air Play & Bluetooth
- Crestron Entertainment System Software
- Mini iPad remote controls
- Apple TV on streaming
- All equipment Electrolux & Miele
- Induction plate
- Deep fryer
- Steam oven
- Microwave oven
- Grill salamander
- Trash compactor
- Fast dish washer
- Blast Chiller
- All equipment Miele industrial type
- 3 x Washing machines
- 3 x Dryers
- Lift from Laundry to Upper deck
- CCTV system
- Bridge plus Crew Mess TV monitors
- 6 x Cameras (6 x remote – 3 x orientable, 3 x fixed)
- FIRE FIGHTING
- Hi Fog sprinkler system
- Smoke hood in every cabin
- Full set of immersion suit
- 1 x 9.50m Lomac Adrenalina with 2 x 250hp engines
- 1 x 4.50m Jeb 40Hp outboard Tohatsu engine
- WATER SPORTS
- 2 x Rigid kayaks
- 2 x Inflatable kayaks (single or double)
- A selection of snorkelling gear and flippers
- 2 x Sets for diving, adult (RDV Diving)
- Wake board
- 2 x Inflatable Paddleboards
|Designed by Francesco Paszkowski and fitted with the most modern equipment, BARAKA as been built with a large boarding ladder to allow the full access of a wheelchair to all decks.|
|With zero speed quantum stabilisers, BARAKA is a true world cruising yacht with a range of 5,000nm and 4 generators. She is MCA compliant and run under ISM and ISPS code for safety and security.|
During the Drydock period from 19.03.2018 to 15.05.2018 the following major maintenance and checks were carried out:
- MAIN ENGINES
- (Running hours 3,935h) Aftercoolers service (dismantled, cleaned and pressure tested in workshop); FW cooling pumps overhauling; carried out the valve backlash adjustment, timing and cut out test; complete service carried out (lube oil complete replacement, changed lube oil filters, d.o. pre filters and filters, turbocharger’s air filters and oil breather filters)
- C9 GENERATORS
- (running hours Stbd: 1,0387 / Port: 1,507 / harbour 1,110) aftercoolers service (dismantled, cleaned and pressure tested in workshop), replaced starting motor; sea water pump overhaul; carried out timing checks and cut out test; complete service carried out (lube oil complete replacement, changed lube oil filters, d.o. pre filters and filters, turbocharger’s air filters and oil breather filters)
- Carried out the push/pull 4 direction test (Fwd/Aft/Port/Stbd) in order to quantify the clearance of the rudder bushes. The dial gauge have been placed in pull direction, Port Rudder 0.48mm – Stbd Rudder 0.9mm, values are in tolerance, the test conducted had satisfactory results.
- FIN STABILISERS
- (running hours 9,474h) The fin stabilsers have been inspected, no presence of water has been detected inside the fins, 1 x of the 2 x main pumps of the stabilisers’ power pack has been overhauled.