carpe diem Yacht for Sale - 95'Intermarine
Contact Us For More Information
Carpe Diem entering the salon via a starboard foyer area the dining table for 6 is separated from alarge U-shaped sofa to starboard and a bar to port.
The entire interior is paneled in rich, blonde anigre high gloss wood with magilite ceiling panels, anigre inserts, and off-white pile carpeting. Forward of the dining area is a white vinyl coveredentertainment center. Large windows in the salon offer plenty of viewing and daylight with drapesand valance window accents. Interior décor was designed by Pavlik Design.
To port of the salon is a stairway down to the owner stateroom with full-beam master stateroom isforward featuring walk-in cedar closets port and starboard, a centerline king-sized bed and a settee tostarboard. A full-beam his/hers bath is forward; finished in lovely marble with a Jacuzzi/shower in thecenter.
Aft of the foyer is an ensuite VIP stateroom to starboard featuring a queen-sized walkaround bed.
Toport is an ensuite Guest stateroom with twin berths. Baths for each guest stateroom are found aftwith stall showers and marble countertops.
All owner staterooms are finished in gloss anigre wood. Plenty of storage is found under
beds, built in drawers and walk-in closets.
Forward of the salon is country kitchen style galley with a center island and a settee forward.
The crew area is access forward and starboard of the galley. A captain stateroom has it's own bath,work station and a double bed.
Forward is another crew stateroom with over/under twin berths andseparate bath.
The raised pilothouse is accessed via stairs off the starboard foyer with further access to the flybridgeand features a single helm chair and settee with a table.
The Galley features plenty of counter space to port in an L-shaped arrangement with anisland in the center (under-counter barrel chairs for casual seating) and a settee with a wood toppedtable forward to seat 6. Countertops are finished in corian. GE Monogram cooktop with oven.
- GE Monogram microwave oven with exhaust vent
- GE Monogram refrigerator/freezer (side by side)
- Kitchenaid dishwasher
- GE Monogram trash compactor
- Double sink with disposal
- Anigre finished cabinetry
- Maytag and Whirlpool washer/dryers
Large aft deck settee with table aft and a bar to starboard. All decks are teak covered with walkarounds to the foredeck.
Access to the flybridge is via the wheelhouse and features seating to starboard with a helm forwardand a bar to port with 4 fixed stainless steel barstools.
- Double bimini top (flybridge)
- Jennair electric grill (flybridge)
- Icemaker and refrigerator (flybridge, salon bar and aft deck)
- Wet bar (salon and flybridge)
- Radar arch (flybridge)
- 3 Stidd helm chairs
- Marquipt 1500# davit
- 16' Novurania RIB with 4 Stroke Yamaha 90 hp engine (2001)
- Flybridge lexan windscreen with stainless steel framing
- Hullside opening portlights
- Stainless steel handrails (main deck)
- Trim tabs
- Maxwell model 4500 electric anchor windlass
- Fortress anchor w/anchor chain (200&rsquo)
- Spare Fortress anchor
- 2- ACR 100 spotlights with remotes
- USCG safety equipment
- Sea chests for raw water systems
- Clean and used lubricating oil tanks (120 usg each)
- Fuel/water separator filters with vacuum gauge and water sensors
- Aqua Air 12 ton reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning system
- Naiad 302 stabilizers
- Naiad 12HT 38 hp hydraulic bow thruster (PTO genset)
- Jastram electro/hydraulic steering system (dual pumps)
- Headhunter heads and macerator
- FM200 fire suppression system (engine room)
- Engine room air intakes with demisters
- Rule bilge pumps
- PC with Nobletec Admiral software plotter
- Furuno FR1510 color radar (pilothouse)
- Furuno FR8051 radar (flybridge)
- Robertson AP20 autopilot with flybridge remote
- Datamarine wind/speed/depth (pilothouse)
- Datamarine multi (flybridge)
- 2 Icom M127 VHF
- Motorola cellular system
- Sea Tel 2494 satellite television receiver
- SEA 235 SSB transceiver
- Furuno weather fax
- SEA 235 SSB
- 50 Pioneer plasma TV w/Sony DVD/VCR (salon)
- Marantz surround sound and Yamaha AV receiver (salon)
- 33 NEC plasma TV w/Sony DVD/VCR (MSR)
- Panasonic TV& w/VCR plus Panasonic am/fm/cd players (Guest and Crew Staterooms)
- Sony TV w/ DVD (Galley)
- Bose speakers (aft deck, flybridge)
- Battery chargers &ndash Sentry 24vdc 30am, 40 amp and 60 amp
- (2) 45 KW Northern Lights gensets
- (2) shore power cables with glendinning reels
- 12/24 vdc distribution panels
- 120/240 vac distribution panels