cormar Yacht for Sale - 78'Cantiere Navali Di Pesaro
Contact Us For More Information
She has four guest staterooms including master down and crew quarters for two on the main deck. Her interior is done in a lovely classic style but in a light wood that creates a warm but light interior.The interior is in excellent condition. The galley is well appointed and set up for long range cruising. There is extensive refrigeration and ample storage for dry goods throughout the vessel.The master stateroom is on the lower deck amidships in the most comfortable section of the vessel and, like the rest of the boat, it has a large amount of storage and a bright open feel.
CORMARis well sound insulated with sound readings for the gen set in the mid 40 DBA to 50 DBA range and for the main operating from low 50 to upper 50 DBA range.
CORMARis powered by a single screw, driven via a 670 hp commercial Baudouin main engine. This is a highly reliable motor used in tugs and fishing vessels. There is also a John Deere 300 hp engine that runs the ship’s hydraulics, large bow thruster and the GET ME HOME. In the very unlikely event of a main engine issue, the John Deere GET ME HOME can drive CORMARat 6 knots.
CORMARis fitted with an extensive electronics suite and satellite phone and internet.
There are four double cabins: full-beam owner's amidship, VIP cabin forward, and two twin guestcabins, each one with private bathroom. Crew accommodation at the bow (double bed andprivate bathroom). Electric marine toilets in each bathroom. Watertight glass windows andportholes without openings. Day head on main deck.
- Two generators: Kohler 40EFOZD (40kW each)
- 380V-50Hz-3 phase battery chargers
- Pneumatic engine start,
- Engine and services batteries,
- Emergency batteries
- Main engine: 1 x Baudouin 6M 26 SR (493 kW / 670 HP)
- Auxiliary engine: 1 x John Deere 6081AFM (221kW / 300 HP)
- Bilge pumps: 10 automatic, 4 electric and 1 manual.
- Stabilizers, active fins
- Engine and bilge alarms,
- Tropical air conditioning
- Fire system,
- Compressed air system,
- Black and grey bilge water treatment with separate tanks,
- Black water purification treatment,
- Two water makers 7.200 l/day (300 l/h) reverse osmosis
- Aquastar 300 plus, UV water sterilizer,
- Water softener,
- Diesel quadruple decanting/filtering system..
- Fixed headlamp and adjustable light.
- Scuba bottles recharging plant
- Depth sounder
- Wind instruments,
- Weather fax,
- Sonar, c
- Electronic engine control,
- Onboard computer and professional printer,
- Satellite phone and internet connection.
- WiFi internet connection,
- Internal telephone,
- TV system,
- TV, antenna and receiver satellite TV,
- Satellite decoder,
- Home theatre,
- Electric stove
- Waste disposal
- Ice maker,
- Coffee machine,
- Electric windlass and hydraulic windlass, chain counter,
- Chain washing
- Two winches at the stern and two at the bow.
- Cockpit table,
- Davit on flybridge,
- Outdoor shower
- Courtesy lights
- Underwater lights
- Handrails with gates
- Full covers and cushions
- Swim platform with ladder
- Luxurious tender
- Many water toys