Exit Plan Yacht for Sale - 42'Lagoon
Contact Us For More Information
- Owners Version 3 Cabin 3 Head
- 2 X 57hp Yanmar 4JH57 with only 97 Hours
- Pair of 3 - Blade Folding Propellers
- Panda 100001 PMS Diesel Generator 26.1 Hours
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT / BUYER INCENTIVE • NEPTUNE MARINA END SLIP
• LLC OWNED ($69,500)
• DINGHY: ACHILLES HB 335 AX WITH YAMAHA 25 HP ENGINE (F25SWHC) ($11,200)
• WASHER/DRYER: SPLENDIDE WD2100XC. ($1,299)
• CUSTOM BED - MASTER CABIN - 7" PILLOW TOP W/ MEMORY FOAM ($2,395)
• MATTRESS PAD COVER - MASTER ($225)
• MATTRESS PAD COVER - GUEST ($225)
• TWO PIECE MATTRESS SLIP COVER - GUEST ($589)
• VIBE YELLOWFIN 100 KAYAKS ($1,600)
• BRAND NEW SPARE PARTS ($1,500)
• (2) FATBOY OUTDOOR BEAN BAGS ($738)
• CLEARSOURCE TWO STAGE WATER FILTER SYSTEM. ($349)Manufacturer Provided Description
A SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
A COSY COCKPIT, WITH SMOOTH, ELEGANT CURVES
- a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
- entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
AN INGENIOUS DECK LAYOUT
The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
AN ERGONOMIC HELMING STATION
At the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:direct communication between the cockpit and saloon, improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station, direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom, a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails, a closure panel or helming station safety when under way.
3 or 4 double cabins … and what cabins! Island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins, the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower, very large windows in the cabins offer excellent illumination and magnificent views of the surroundings, the vertical glazing in the coachroof provides saloon illumination: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and saloon areas, the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit.
The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make this new interior a unique and enjoyable living space.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.