grace Yacht for Sale - 82'Hargrave
Contact Us For More Information
Entering GRACE from a floating dock would be on to her swim platform into the cockpit and up the steps to the aft deck. From a fixed dock the Marquipt Tide Ride ladder would lead to the aft deck through either the port or starboard boarding gate.
The teak aft deck has a teak sole, fixed aft deck seating and a varnished teak table with a hinged center section. Also in this area is a ladder to the aft flybridge and built-in cabinets with a drink fridge.
The salon is entered from the starboard side via a sliding door. The salon has an L-shaped couch to port and two occasional chair so starboard. Next forward is the entertainment area and curved steps to below. To port is a 6-7 place fixed dining table with both loose and bench seating.
Next forward is the completely refit alley with new stone countertops and appliances.
Forward to starboard is a 3-4 person dinette and to port a fully equipped lower control station.
Forward and down several steps is what some owners would use as a crew cabin but this owner/operator uses it for his children.
An L-shaped lounge is to port with a large hanging locker adjacent. The yacht’s washer/dryer is to starboard along with the shared forward head.
Forward to port is a double berth cabin and to starboard twin over/under bunks.
The main accommodation area is reached via a curved stair in the salon. The master with a king size bed, settee and private head is aft.
Forward to port is a queen size cabin with a private head and shower. To starboard is a twin lower cabin with a private head and shower.
The huge flybridge can be reached by either stairs from the galley pilothouse area or aft from the boat deck.
The helm is centerline with 2 helm seats. To port is a large seating group with table. To starboard is an outdoor kitchen followed by aft facing seating. A new 5 person round hot tub is on the boat deck but the crane still allows storage of a large Jet Ski aft.
The salon is entered via a large stainless steel trimmed slide door on the starboard side.
Immediately to starboard upon entering is a full size upright cabinet housing the main deck stereo gear consisting of a Yamaha AM/FM/audio/video surround sound receiver. Blue Ray player and SAT TV receiver. A selector switch delivers the stereo sound to the aft deck or galley.
Next forward are two swivel barrel chairs separated by a two door built-in end table with a Camphor Burlwood top and table lamp above.
Next forward is a high gloss Cherry cabinet with a pop-up 42” Sony LCD TV on an Inca TV lift. Furthest forward are the curved steps to the main accommodation area below.
Starting aft to port is a leather covered L-shaped six person sofa with easy access to storage below. Lying in front is a custom cocktail table with a high gloss Cherry frame with a 1” Camphor Burl inlay and a Lucite drop in the center. Below the Lucite is a Cherry three diamond design created by clever joinery. This design is repeated throughout the yacht and serves to showcase the fine Hargrave attention to detail.
Next forward is a beautiful high gloss china cabinet utilizing the aforementioned cross grain pattern.
Next forward is the dining area. A beautiful custom Garrett leather settee faces aft and seats four. The dining table is Cherry with three 2” Camphor Burl diamond inlays along with a ½” Camphor Burl edge inlay, all finished in a high gloss. Three loose custom Lambert dining chairs offer additional seating.
Above in the overhead is a Cherry tray ceiling detail with 8 halogen mini spots.
Large windows, port, starboard and aft offer plenty of natural light. All can be covered with Roman shades as needed.
A dozen additional halogen light fixtures are in the overhead.
Air conditioning is delivered via louvered soffits both port and starboard.
The sole is newly carpeted.
The Galley is immediately forward of the salon and closed off as needed by a hidden pocket door. To port in a U-shape is the galley proper.
- New white Silestone countertops and back splash
- New built-in stainless steel Wolf oven
- New stainless steel trimmed Wolf induction 4 burner cook top
- New Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- New Bosch stainless steel microwave w/exhaust fan and work light
- New Subzero Cherry front tow drawer freezer
- New Roman shades over port side window
- (6) large Cherry cabinet doors
- (10) smaller Cherry cabinet doors
- (2) large Cherry drawers
- (4) smaller Cherry drawers
- Pull out Cherry front waste container
- (4) undercounter LED lights
- (6) overhead LED lights
- To starboard is a full size Subzero stainless steel refrigerator with a very large Cherry front pantry.
- New undermount deep stainless steel sink
- New pull out spray faucet
- Built-in stainless steel soap dispenser
Forward to starboard in the galley is a 4-5 person raised dinette with a Cherry table. There is storage under the cushions and pull up shades across the forward windshield. Above are four LED light fixtures. Next aft is a pantograph side door allowing easy access to the bow areas. Inboard are the comfortable steps to the flybridge that lift to reveal additional storage. Next inboard is the yacht’s 110/22v panels and switch gear.
To port and open to the Galley is the fully functional lower station. The yacht’s 12/24 volt panel is outboard of this area.
- Upholstered helm seat
- Stainless and Cherry helm wheel
- Hynautic hydraulic clutch and throttle controls
- Naiad Multi Sea 2000 stabilizer controls
- (2) ACR point pad searchlight controls
- Bow thruster joy stick
- West Marine VHF (new 2017)
- Furuno RD-20 data/GPS
- Simrad AP 20 autopilot
- Ritchie 5” power damp magnetic compass
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Key start/stop switches
- Synchronizer controls
- Trim tab controls
- (3) windshield wiper and washer controls
- (2) windlass controls
- Garmin 5212 GPS plotter
- CAT Analog digital engine controls w/alarm panel
- Raymarine ST-60 digital speed log
- Raymarine ST-60 digital depth display
- Fuel tank gauges
- Furuno 64 mile radar in fold out cabinet
Down seven carpeted steps from the galley/lower helm area is the “crew lounge, laundry and forward two cabins.
At the base of the stairs to port is a large double door hanging locker. Next forward is a 4 person settee with storage below and a Corian table mounted in front.
Aft is a mounted TV. Outboard of the settee is a shelf with two opening stainless steel portholes behind Roman shades.
Opposite on the starboard side behind a Cherry door is a GE Spacemaker stacked washer and dryer unit.
Just aft is the private head for the forward two cabins. This consists of a new VacuFlush toilet, stall shower with bi-fold glass door, teak grate sole, seat, hand held or wall mounted fixture, a light and an exhaust fan.
The pantry has an undermount sink and storage below.
Back out into the common area there are two forward cabins.
The port stateroom has a raised double bunk with three large drawers below. Above is a reading light, additional storage cabinets and an opening stainless steel porthole behind Roman shades.
Aft of the berth is additional storage with a half height hanging locker above. The sole is carpeted and 3 LED lights are above.
The starboard side cabin has over/under bunks. On the outboard bulkhead is a drawer and the windlass breakers below and four high gloss Cherry cabinets above.
Above the upper bunk is an opening stainless steel porthole with Roman shades. Each berth has a reading light. At the foot of the berth is a cabinet with a drawer and a half height hanging locker above. The sole is carpeted and there are 3 LED light fixtures above.
Curved steps lead below from the forward starboard corner of the salon.
At the bottom level one can go aft into the master suite, to port to the VIP cabin with private head or to starboard to the twin berth stateroom where the dual access head serves as the day head.
There are two large lockers in the companionway.
Entered from the forward end, the master cabin has a king size berth on centerline off the aft bulkhead. The island berth has four drawers below with an upholstered head board behind. A mirrored soffit over the berth has four LED lights and a Cherry trim. Either side of the berth are twin nightstands with a drawer and cabinet each side. Above the Camphor topped nightstands are mirrored panels with swing arm lamps.
Immediately outboard and aft of the starboard nightstand is a door to the large walk-in cedar lined master closet. Continuing forward on the outboard bulkhead is a chest of 6 drawers, a vanity with stool and a large storage cabinet. Above the countertop are six additional cabinets with two opening stainless steel portholes covered with Roman shades.
To port in the Maser Cabin outboard of the night stand is the entrance to the master head. Going forward is a two cushion upholstered settee followed by a curved cabinet with 3 cabinets and 3 drawers below a Camphor Burl counter top and two smaller cabinets above. Above the settee are two opening stainless steel portholes with Roman shades. The sole of the master is teak and holly with 8 LED lights on the overhead.
The Master head is aft of the berth on the port side. The bow front Cherry vanity has three cabinets and 5 drawers below the marble counter top with undermount sink and a new single lever faucet. Above is a large mirror with a medicine cabinet outboard.
The sole is marble tiles to match the countertop. The toilet is a new VacuFlush model
The tub/shower is a Jacuzzi model with a sliding clear glass door and sidelight, a handheld or wall mounted fixture, two lights and marble tiles to match the sole.
Entered from the aft end of the VIP Cabin there is a queen size berth outboard and forward. There are two drawers under the berth with a two drawer nightstand inboard with a mirrored panel and swing arm lamp above. The head board is upholstered with reading lights in the soffit above.
Above the berth are six cabinets and an opening stainless steel porthole behind Roman shades. At the foot of the berth is a large two door auto lit cedar lined hanging locker and the entrance into the VIP head. The sole is carpeted and there are 4 LED lights above.
The VIP head has a marble topped vanity with two Cherry cabinet doors below. The sink is an undermount model with a new single lever faucet. The sole is marble tiles and the toilet is a new VacuFlush model. Also in the head are three overhead LED lights and an exhaust fan.
The stall shower has a clear glass bi-folddoor, a seat, a teak grate sole, a hand held or wall mounted fixture and a light.
Entered from the aft end there are two single berths with upholstered head boards off the forward bulkhead. Each berth has two drawers below. A Camphor Burl nightstand with two drawers is below with a table lamp above. A fiddled Cherry double shelf is above the nightstand.
Above the outboard berth are six cabinet doors and an opening stainless steel porthole behind Roman shades.
At the foot of the berth is a cedar lined auto lit hanging locker and the entrance to the guest head.
The starboard guest head vanity has three cabinet doors and a drawer below the marble counter with an undermount sink and new single lever faucet. Above is a mirror and a Cherry front medicine cabinet. The toilet is a new VacuFlush model. The shower has a bi-foldglass door, a teak grate sole, a bench, a hand held or wall mounted fixture and a light.
- Fiberglass non-skid decks
- Raised FRP bulwarks
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Thru hull stainless steel bow roller for anchors
- (2) Maxwell 3500 windlasses w/dual foot switches
- Dual chain locks
- (2) Stainless steel CQR anchors w/3/8” BBB all chain rode
- Bow pennant staff
- Dual spring line cleats, port & starboard
- Stainless steel hawse pipes/fare leads at bow
- (2) Built in deck boxes into forward house
- (2) Bomar deck hatches into Crew Cabins
- Removable bow sun cushions recently recovered
- Bow seats customized to house flip up backrests for seating
- Walk around side decks w/midship hinged boarding doors
- (3) Windshield wipers/washers
- New LED side walkway overhead deck lights
- Teak over fiberglass decks
- Built in FRP seating for 5-6 aft, removable sun cushions & cover
- stainless steel hardtop support poles
- Varnished teak table w/twin stainless steel pedestals & foldaway middle section
- Hinged stainless steel gates to Cockpit
- (12) Overhead halogen mini spots
- Sliding stainless trimmed dark glass door into Salon
- Frameless aft window into Salon
- 9 Step stainless steel teak tread ladder to Boat Deck
- FRP cabinet w/Corian top w/fridge & storage area
- (2) Hinged boarding doors, one port, one starboard
- Storage cabinet for Marquipt ladder in port pylaster
- Storage cabinets under ladder treads
- Aft facing CCTV camera
- 6 step Marquipt Tide Ride boarding stairs
- Large starboard side pylaster storage cabinet
- Fiberglass nonskid decking
- (4) Port & (4) starboard teak tread steps to Aft Deck w/stainless steel handrails
- Centerline hinged door to Engine Room w/window
- Port & starboard double door storage cabinets
- (2) Aft facing quartz lights from Boat Deck
- Integral fiberglass swim platform
- (4) Removable stainless steel hoop rails on swim platform
- Inboard cleats w/side aft stainless steel fare leads
- (3) Step hinged stainless w/teak tread swim ladder
- FRP hatch into Lazarette/rudder access
- Walkthrough transom door with gate
- Fiberglass nonskid decking (recently repainted)
- U shaped seating to port w/removable cushions, storage below & cover
- FRP dining table in front of seating
- Two inboard facing cabinets at aft end of portside seating group.
- L-shaped aft facing seating to starboard w/removable cushions, storage below & cover, plus aft facing storage cabinet
- Forward facing FRP cabinet w/refrigerator, sink, electric grill and stainless steel BBQ grill above
- FRP radar integrated into FRP hard top
- FRP hardtop w/stainless steel supports
- (10) Overhead lights
- Portside 2 person raised seating w/storage below & FRP cabinet in facing board
- Stairs to below w/hinged door & railing, forward to starboard
- New Intellor Sat TV system
- Stereo speakers
- Centerline helm area
- (2) Pompanette helm seats
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- Hynautic clutch & throttle controls
- 6” Magnetic compass
- Venturi windscreen w/stainless steel rail
- Helm cover
- (2) ACR spotlight controls
- Trim tab controls
- Simrad AP 20 autopilot
- (2) Raymarine ST 60 depth/speed readouts
- CAT analog/digital engine gauges
- Garmin 12” touch screen plotter
- Furuno FD-30 data reader w/GPS
- Furuno LCD radar screen
- Bow thruster controls
- Start/stop buttons
- Stabilizer controls
- ICOM VHF radio
- Fiberglass nonskid deck recently painted
- Access hatch w/railing to Aft Deck
- Stainless steel rails around Aft Boat Deck
- 1200 lb. tender crane
- (2017) 5 Person FRP hot tub w/custom enclosure and step on forward side with step lights
- Removable 6 step stainless steel ladder to hard top
- (2) quartz lights facing aft from hard top
- Hynautic engine controls
- Hynautic steering system
- (4) Intake blowers
- (4) Exhausts blowers
- New 2017 exhaust riser & crossovers, covers and blue mylar hoses
- Reverso oil change pump
- 3” Stainless steel prop shafts
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Low idle engine controls
- (2) Engine coolant recovery bottles
- ZF BW 195 A 2.03 to 1 ratio transmissions
- Strong seal dripless shaft seals
- (5) Fuel tanks, (1) day tank
- Twin Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum gauges
- (2) Racor 500 fuel filters for generators
- (2) Algae X fuel conditioners
- (2) Jabsco pressure water regulators at shore side inlets
- (2) GE 40 gallon water heaters
- Sea Recovery reverse osmosis watermaker
- (4) Sealand Vacuflush toilets
- (3) Shower sumps
- High water bilge alarm system
- Auto fire suppression system
- (10) Rule automatic/manual bilge pumps
- Bennett trim tab system
- Naiad bow thruster
- Naiad stabilizer system #254 42” x 32” fins
- (8) Cruise Air AC compressors w/(2) raw water pumps
- (4) Underwater lights
- 5 Blade props 38” x 32.5”
- (3) Step stainless steel teak tread ladder into Engine Room
- Stainless steel rails around engines
- Aluminum diamond plate flooring
- Fluorescent 110V lighting
- Incandescent 24V lighting
- CAT direct reading engine room gauges
- Aircept crankcase ventilation system
- Engine room CCTV camera
- 125/250 Volt electrical system
- 12/24 Volt DC electrical system
- (2) 50 Amp 250 volt shore inlets aft
- (2) 50 amp 230 volt shore inlets forward
- (2) Professional Mariner zinc saver II galvanic isolators
- 2012 40 KW Phasor generator, new 2012, 9150 hours
- 2012 40 KW Phasor generator, new 2012, 9960 hours
- (3) Dolphin 24 volt 80 amp battery chargers
- ProMariner ProNautica 12V 50 amp battery charger
- Xantrex True Charge 2 10 amp 12 volt battery charger
- Dolphin power supply for interior lighting
- Bonding system
- DC 24 volt panel with digital amp meter
- DC 24 volt panel with digital volt meter
- DC 24 volt panel with 39 breaker protected circuits
- DC 12 volt panel with 12 breaker protected circuits
- DC panel with 10 glass fuses and control switches for bilge pump
- DC panel with 2 battery shut off switches
- DC panel with 2 Fireboy engine override switches
- DC panel with Grafic bilge pump and Nav light diagram
- AC panel with 2 digital 220 volt, volt and amp meters
- AC panel with 28 breaker protected 220 volt circuits
- AC panel with 3 digital 110 volt, volt and amp meters
- AC panel with 38 breaker protected 110 volt circuits
- AC panel with shore 1&2, generator 1 and 2 selector switches
- Decks painted
- Gelcoat cracks repaired
- FB deck resurfaced sue to wet outdoor carpet
- All LED lighting interior and exterior
- All new head faucets
- New underwater lights
- All new galley appliances
- All new white Silestone galley counters and backsplashes
- New VHF antennas
- All new heads (4) including waste hoses
- New FB hot tub w/drain/fill valve
- New exhaust system, covers and hoses
- All systems serviced
GRACE was purchased in January of 2017 by a knowledgeable boat owner who made improvements from stern to stern. Included is a new galley, new hot tub on the boat deck, engine room improvements, new toilet system etc. The owner has his sights to a larger vessel.
To be relocated to Ft. Lauderdale early 2019.
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is notguaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption's and othermeasurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agents to confirm such details prior topurchase. Vessels subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.