Harbor Star Yacht for Sale - 42'Custom Carolina
Contact Us For More Information
2020 Custom Carolina Xcelerator Boatworks 42 Walkaround
Rare opportunity to buy a major head turner and avoid the long build times associated with the next big Carolina builder, Xcelerator Boatworks. Built to fish the toughest environments yet have all the modern comforts demanded from luxury sportfish buyers. With tons of shaded and air conditioned seating-area for family and friends, and a rear facing mezzanine to watch your spread, and live bait well systems, this walkaround offers a diverse setup to fish hard or with the shallow draft take the family to the sandbar for a day trip. Enjoy the benefits of the Seakeeper for those rolling sea days, and get to your travel destination in record times with the quad mercury 350s reaching over 50 mph. The perfect boat for short overnights in the Bahamas or canyons, this 42’ WA provides a double bunk setup, full galley, and standup head to accommodate the creature comforts to refresh after a day on the water. With all the latest Garmin electronics, carbon fiber riggers, and high-end sound systems, the boat is equipped with all the options you would expect for a boat in this range. In addition, the size and setup provide an easy single man operation with a full enclosure boat cover and a painted faux Teak rail to reduce routine maintenance, or like the current owner can be operated by a seasoned crew to compete in the tournaments. Versatility and exceptional good looks sums up this rare in market configuration built by a reputable Carolina boat builder.
Recently serviced, and ready to fish call today to schedule an appointment.
North Carolina is home to Xcelerator Boatworks which builds high end
custom boats from flats skiffs to their 64' flagship vessel.
- Quad Mercury 350 Verados with only 800 original hours with 2 years of warranty (2)
- Seakeeper 6 Gyro
- 8Kw Northern Lights diesel generator
- On board Brownies dive compressor
- Rear facing cockpit mezzanine seating with Teak accents
- On deck live well system as well as a transom live well
- Custom Release Marine 11 rod rocket launcher
- Northern lights techi-cold ice maker
- Release Marine helm chairs and teak helm pod
- Teak deck and covering boards
- Optimus steering system
- 36 Gunnel mounted rod holders
- Garmin electronics package with autopilot, JL audio speakers, Airmar transducer and overhead Smartcraft display
- Four 12 volt cockpit outlets
- Marine Air AC system
- Bow thruster
- Bausch tuna tower with seating, Garmin Display and stainless steel steering wheel
- Triple Carbon fiber outriggers
- L-Shaped and bench seating in air conditioned helm area
- Recessed aluminum teaser reels
- Full bow area lay out pad
- Full boat cover
Down below deck is beautiful Teak veneer throughout the head, galley, settee and bunk room. Full V-Shaped settee that converts to a bunk with 40" television above. Stand up head with shower, Teak sink and custom backsplash. Stainless Refrigeration in galley with stainless microwave and sink and Custom tile backsplash. Under deck twin bunks with storage, closet and 30" flat screen TV.