Contact Us For More Information
Impeccable comfortable spacious interior featuring 3 cabins, 2 heads, galley and main salon will easily accommodate family and crew. The extensive use of teak in the interior creates a rich warm inviting traditional yachting experience.
- 3 Private Cabins with Double Berths.
- Forward Cabin / Master Cabin feature a closet , under berth storage and shelving.
- 2 Aft Cabins are nearly identical with closets, under berth storage and shelving.
- 2 Private enclosed Heads with vanity, shower and storage.
- Main Salon with seating starboard and port with collapsible table on centerline.
- L-shaped Galley is located aft to starboard.
Impeccable's L-Shaped galley located at the aft end of the main salon to starboard and just to the right of the companionway makes for easy meal preparation while underway or at anchor.
- Teak Counter Tops
- Deep Double Stainless Sink with Hot and Cold Pressure Water.
- 2 Burner ECO Gimballed Gas Stove / Oven.
- Isotherm Top Loading Marine Refrigerator
- Teak Storage Cabinets and Drawers.
Impeccable electrical systems and navigation include;
- Raymarine 240 VHF Marine Radio (navigation station / helm station)
- Raymarine Electronics package that include; GPS Chart Plotter, Speed, Depth, Wind Speed and Wind Angle, Radar.
- 12 V DC electrical system
- 85 amp Alternator
- 105 Ah Engine Start Battery (1)
- 105 Ah House Batteries (3)
- 105 Ah Windless Battery (1)
- Main Battery Switches
- DC Panel at Navigation Station
- Fuel, Water and Waste tank level indicators
- Shore Power Inlet
- 50 Amp Charger / Inverter
- LED Interior lights
- Chart Table light
- LED Running lights
- Deck Lights
- Anchor and steaming lights
- Stereo / CD system with Bose Speakers
- 40" Smart TV
Impeccable's Mast and Rigging include;
- Offshore Spar Carbon Fiber Mast
- Aluminum Boom w/ outhaul and 2 single line reefs
- Standing Rigging is Stainless Discontinuous Rod
- Chromed Bronze Turnbuckles
- Navtec Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Rodkicker Rigid Vang
- Complete Running Rigging
- Harken Roller Furling Headstay (Removable for Racing)
- Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole
Impeccable hull and deck have been constructed using state of the art methods and materials;
- Vacuum laminated epoxy sandwich construction w/25 mm foam core
- E-glass w/directional fibers with epoxy resin
- Hull is laid up with clear epoxy then inspected and painted
- Tuff-Grid structural solid directional fiber laminated with epoxy resin
- Structural bulkheads are vacuum laminated foam core w/ teak veneer
- Structural Bulkheads are laminated to hull and deck on both sides
- Deck is through bolted to the hull flange, sealed and glued w/structural adhesive
- Composite cast iron keel w/ lead bulb
- Keel bolted to hull w/ high tensile stainless steel bolts
- Rudder is epoxy laminated over epoxy foam
- (2) Harken 46 2 speed Halyard Winches (Port electric)
- (2) Harken 60 2 speed Primary Winches
- (2) Harken 48 2 speed Mainsheet Winches
- 15 Spinlock Clutches
- 12 Harken Mast Base Turning Blocks
- Harken Jib and Genoa Tracks with Cars
- Harken Main Sheet & Traveler System
- Harken Deck Organizer Blocks Star / Port
- Dual Helm Stations with Stainless Steering Wheels.
- Pulpit, Stanchions Lifelines and Pushpit
- (4) Normen Folding Deck Cleats
- (4) Padeyes in Cockpit for Safety Harness
- Teak Grab Rails on Cabin top
- Opening Port Lights and Deck Hatches
- 2 Custom Removable Storage Lockers / Seats
Impeccable comes with many extras as follows;
- Twin 1000cm Stainlees Helm Wheels
- Jefa Steering System
- Emergency Tiller
- Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manuel Bilge Pumps
- Swim Ladder
- Custom Removable Storage Lockers
Impeccable's sail inventory is as follow;
- 2009 North 3dl Marathon Full Batten Mainsail w/ 2 reefs
- 2009 North 3dl Marathon Roller Furling 150% #1 Genoa
- 2009 North 3dl Marathon Roller Furling 105% #3 Jib
- 2009 North .75oz Norlon AP/ Runner Cruising Spinnaker